Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SAFM reports less variability in its cash flow than 8.63% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SAFM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 386,606,000; for context, that's better than 93.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for SAFM has a compound average growth rate of 31.5%, which is higher than 84.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SAFM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UNIT, PXS, SQFT, CVGW and SAIC.
SAFM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SAFM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 701.51%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sanderson Farms Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SAFM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.37% of them.
- SAFM's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 91.67% of them.
SAFM Dividend Chart
SAFM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|