Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SAFM reports less variability in its cash flow than 8.63% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SAFM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 386,606,000; for context, that's better than 93.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for SAFM has a compound average growth rate of 31.5%, which is higher than 84.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SAFM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UNIT, PXS, SQFT, CVGW and SAIC.
SAFM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Sanderson Farms Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 37.89% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sanderson Farms Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Sanderson Farms Inc's dividend yield of 0.93% is in the bottom 17.72%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SAFM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 85.32% of them.
SAFM Dividend Chart
SAFM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|