Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SAFM reports less variability in its cash flow than just 8.87% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SAFM's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.33% -- which is higher than about merely 3.28% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SAFM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: T, MDLZ, CPHC, ARCE and GT.
SAFM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SAFM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 34%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sanderson Farms Inc are:
- SAFM's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 13.04% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Sanderson Farms Inc, its beta is lower than 90.89% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SAFM Dividend Chart
SAFM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|