Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SAFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAFT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- SAFT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.42% of US stocks).
SAFT Stock Summary
- SAFT's current price/earnings ratio is 7.17, which is higher than only 9.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SAFT has reported earnings growth of 163.21%, putting it ahead of 89.49% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Safety Insurance Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Safety Insurance Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WIRE, JOUT, GOLF, DORM, and CLFD.
- SAFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Safety Insurance Group Inc's official web site, go to www.safetyinsurance.com.
SAFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.24||52-week high||$87.88|
|Prev. close||$84.40||52-week low||$66.67|
|Day high||$85.62||Avg. volume||76,009|
|50-day MA||$84.49||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$77.14||Market Cap||1.26B|
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Company Bio
Safety Insurance Group provides private passenger automobile insurance in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
SAFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Safety Insurance Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Safety Insurance Group Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Safety Insurance Group Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 398.2 -- which is good for besting 97.14% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 17.86% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SAFT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFT Social Stream
Latest SAFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Safety Insurance Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFT as an investment opportunity.
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) ("the Company") today reported first quarter 2021 results.
Safety Insurance Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SAFT) Stock Has Fared Decently: Is the Market Following Strong Financials?
Most readers would already know that Safety Insurance Group's (NASDAQ:SAFT) stock increased by 6.4% over the past three...
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) VP James Berry sold 1,177 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, March 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $80.74, for a total value of $95,030.98. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 28,901 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,333,466.74. The […]
Safety Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SAFT) and The Travelers Companies (NYSE:TRV) are both finance companies, but which is the better business? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, valuation, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, profitability, risk and earnings. Volatility and Risk Safety Insurance Group has a beta of 0.29, meaning that its […]
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) (“the Company”) today reported fourth quarter 2020 results. Net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 was $53.0 million, or $3.55 per diluted share, compared to net income of $28.1 million, or $1.82 per diluted share, for the comparable 2019 period. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2020 was $138.2 million, or $9.18 per diluted share, compared to net income of $99.6 million, or $6.46 per diluted share, for the
SAFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Safety Insurance Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch