Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT): Price and Financial Metrics
SAFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.19||52-week high||$92.61|
|Prev. close||$68.53||52-week low||$65.78|
|Day high||$68.64||Avg. volume||69,353|
|50-day MA||$69.89||Dividend yield||5.25%|
|200-day MA||$75.39||Market Cap||1.01B|
SAFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SAFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- SAFT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SAFT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
SAFT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SAFT is currently 33.06, higher than 88.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SAFT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 21.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC are COLM, HSON, PLUS, CTG, and CLWT.
- SAFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.safetyinsurance.com.
SAFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SAFT's price/sales ratio is 20% higher, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, SAFT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFT.
SAFT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.67%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 1.15%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 15.01%.
The table below shows SAFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.12% of graded US stocks.
- SAFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 32nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- RGA, AON, and AXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAFT.
The table below shows SAFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Company Bio
Safety Insurance Group provides private passenger automobile insurance in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
SAFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFT Social Stream
Latest SAFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFT as an investment opportunity.
With its stock down 2.0% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Safety Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SAFT...
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SAFT ) will pay a dividend of $0.90 on the 15th of September. Based on this...
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
With 80% ownership, Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Safety Insurance Group implies that they have significant influence...
The board of Safety Insurance Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SAFT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of...
SAFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Safety Insurance Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch