Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SAFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.74% of US stocks.
- SAFT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SAFT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.56% of US stocks).
SAFT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC comes in at -9.25%, a number that bests only 13.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAFT is more volatile than only 4.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRT, URBN, GAIA, KRT, and ZUMZ.
- Visit SAFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.safetyinsurance.com.
SAFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SAFT's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.14% higher, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 242 months, SAFT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFT.
SAFT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.77%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.58%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 107.3%.
The table below shows SAFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.12% of graded US stocks.
- SAFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 32nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- RGA, AON, and AXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAFT.
The table below shows SAFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.11||52-week high||$99.75|
|Prev. close||$82.22||52-week low||$76.50|
|Day high||$82.86||Avg. volume||70,559|
|50-day MA||$88.07||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$88.19||Market Cap||1.18B|
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Company Bio
Safety Insurance Group provides private passenger automobile insurance in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFT Social Stream
Latest SAFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFT as an investment opportunity.
The board of Safety Insurance Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SAFT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.90 per share...
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results and Declares Third Quarter 2022 Dividend
BOSTON, August 03, 2022--SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2022 RESULTS AND DECLARES THIRD QUARTER 2022 DIVIDEND
Safety Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SAFT) jumps 5.9% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind five-year shareholder returns
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Safety Insurance Announces Conference Call Information Change for 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
BOSTON, May 27, 2022--Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAFT) today announced a change for its 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders scheduled for Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. to update a teleconference number for shareholders to dial-in remotely.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Safety...
SAFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Safety Insurance Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch