Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SAFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.63% of US stocks.
- SAFT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SAFT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SAFT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Safety Insurance Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SAFT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 20.69% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAFT is more volatile than only 6.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Safety Insurance Group Inc are OBCI, CVCO, STRT, ZUMZ, and VPG.
- Visit SAFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.safetyinsurance.com.
SAFT Valuation Summary
- SAFT's price/earnings ratio is 7.2; this is 34.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 228 months, SAFT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.7.
- Over the past 228 months, SAFT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFT.
SAFT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 13.74%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.2%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -0.23%.
The table below shows SAFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.12% of graded US stocks.
- SAFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 32nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- RGA, AON, and AXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAFT.
The table below shows SAFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.08||52-week high||$93.18|
|Prev. close||$86.74||52-week low||$74.45|
|Day high||$88.42||Avg. volume||69,806|
|50-day MA||$88.35||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$83.17||Market Cap||1.28B|
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Company Bio
Safety Insurance Group provides private passenger automobile insurance in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFT Social Stream
Latest SAFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Safety Insurance Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFT as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) (“Safety” or the “Company”) today reported fourth quarter and year ended 2021 results. George M. Murphy, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented: “As we returned to a more normal operating environment after a record year in 2020, we are proud of our achievements in 2021. We continued our track record of operational excellence, posting a strong combined ratio of 93.0%. Our combined ratio compares favorably to the averag
Safety Insurance press release (SAFT): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.55.Revenue of $226.42M (-3.7% Y/Y).
The board of Safety Insurance Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SAFT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of...
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) today approved a $0.90 per share quarterly cash dividend on its issued and outstanding common stock payable on March 15, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2022. Safety plans to announce its fourth quarter and year-end 2021 results on February 23, 2022, with its Annual Report on Form 10-K to be filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission no later than Februar
Safety Insurance (NASDAQ:SAFT) declares $0.90/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.27%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb.
SAFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Safety Insurance Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch