Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SAFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.41% of US stocks.
- SAFT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- SAFT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SAFT Stock Summary
- SAFT's current price/earnings ratio is 6.97, which is higher than just 10.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Safety Insurance Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAFT is more volatile than just 3.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVCO, NODK, ZUMZ, OBCI, and LWAY.
- SAFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Safety Insurance Group Inc's official web site, go to www.safetyinsurance.com.
SAFT Valuation Summary
- SAFT's price/earnings ratio is 7.2; this is 34.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 228 months, SAFT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.7.
- Over the past 228 months, SAFT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFT.
SAFT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 42.47%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 206.94%.
The table below shows SAFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.32% of graded US stocks.
- SAFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 32nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- WRB, RGA, and AFL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAFT.
The table below shows SAFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.13||52-week high||$87.98|
|Prev. close||$79.84||52-week low||$68.07|
|Day high||$81.31||Avg. volume||65,155|
|50-day MA||$80.24||Dividend yield||4.44%|
|200-day MA||$80.86||Market Cap||1.22B|
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Company Bio
Safety Insurance Group provides private passenger automobile insurance in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFT Social Stream
Latest SAFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Safety Insurance Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFT as an investment opportunity.
Safety Insurance Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SAFT) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
Safety Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SAFT) has had a rough week with its share price down 2.8%. However, a closer look at its...
Investors don't have to (and shouldn't) limit their picks to only the ones that big-name investors like.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 financial services dividend stocks with over 4% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of the financial services sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Financial Services Dividend Stocks with Over 4% Yield. Like every other sector, the financial services sector is one that […]
Safety Insurance Group, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:SAFT ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.90 per share on 15th of...
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) (the Company) today reported second quarter 2021 results. Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 was $37.7 million, or $2.49 per diluted share, compared to net income of $42.5 million, or $2.78 per diluted share, for the comparable 2020 period. Net income for the six months ended June 30, 2021 was $73.8 million, or $4.93 per diluted share, compared to net income of $40.5 million, or $2.64 per diluted share, for the co
SAFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Safety Insurance Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch