Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT): Price and Financial Metrics
SAFT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Safety Insurance Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SAFT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 17.22% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAFT is more volatile than just 2.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OXM, SCVL, NSIT, SBCF, and RECN.
- Visit SAFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.safetyinsurance.com.
SAFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.11||52-week high||$103.96|
|Prev. close||$94.86||52-week low||$80.39|
|Day high||$95.17||Avg. volume||55,319|
|50-day MA||$95.42||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$96.13||Market Cap||1.45B|
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Company Bio
Safety Insurance Group provides private passenger automobile insurance in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.