Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAFT POWR Grades
- SAFT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAFT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SAFT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.62% of US stocks).
SAFT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC comes in at -9.87%, a number that bests merely 14.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 12.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC are EBF, RGR, VPG, MIXT, and GROW.
- Visit SAFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.safetyinsurance.com.
SAFT Valuation Summary
- SAFT's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 48% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SAFT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAFT.
SAFT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.67%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 1.15%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 15.01%.
The table below shows SAFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.12% of graded US stocks.
- SAFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 32nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- RGA, AON, and AXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAFT.
The table below shows SAFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAFT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SAFT, see our SAFT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.64||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
SAFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.52||52-week high||$99.75|
|Prev. close||$73.71||52-week low||$71.00|
|Day high||$74.84||Avg. volume||93,355|
|50-day MA||$80.67||Dividend yield||4.85%|
|200-day MA||$86.00||Market Cap||1.10B|
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Company Bio
Safety Insurance Group provides private passenger automobile insurance in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SAFT Social Stream
Latest SAFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAFT as an investment opportunity.
Is Safety Insurance Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SAFT) Stock Price Struggling As A Result Of Its Mixed Financials?
Safety Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SAFT) has had a rough month with its share price down 15%. It seems that the market...
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
BOSTON, February 22, 2023--Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) ("Safety" or the "Company") today reported fourth quarter and full year 2022 results.
Safety Insurance Group (NASDAQ:SAFT) Has Announced A Dividend Of $0.90
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SAFT ) will pay a dividend of $0.90 on the 15th of March. This makes the dividend...
Safety Insurance Declares First Quarter 2023 Dividend and Timing of Year-End 2022 Results
BOSTON, February 16, 2023--The Board of Directors of Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) today approved a $0.90 per share quarterly cash dividend on its issued and outstanding common stock payable on March 15, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2023.
Safety Insurance Group Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$0.42 (vs US$1.65 in 3Q 2021)
Safety Insurance Group ( NASDAQ:SAFT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$192.3m (down 10.0...
SAFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAFTWant to see what other sources are saying about Safety Insurance Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...