Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SAFT has less fluctuation in its price than 92.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for SAFT have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAFT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PIPR, ANF, NUE, BRT and EFC.
SAFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SAFT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 88.31%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SAFT, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Safety Insurance Group Inc's expected return of 88.31% is higher than 90.53% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SAFT has a discount rate lower than 90.53% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Safety Insurance Group Inc than it is for 87.38% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Safety Insurance Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.12% of them.
SAFT Dividend Chart
SAFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SAFT dividends?Want to do more research on Safety Insurance Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc Common Stock (SAFT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) - Dividend Investor
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha