Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SAFT has less fluctuation in its price than 88.01% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for SAFT have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SAFT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CASA, KDP, MSA, XPO and FPI.
SAFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Safety Insurance Group Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 110.62%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SAFT, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 110.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 87.9% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SAFT has a discount rate lower than 87.9% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SAFT than it is for 87.1% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Safety Insurance Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92.06% of them.
SAFT Dividend Chart
SAFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SAFT dividends?Want to do more research on Safety Insurance Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc Common Stock (SAFT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) - Dividend Investor
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha