Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (SAFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SAFT has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.45%, higher than about 91.51% stocks in our dividend set.
- SAFT's free cash flow has increased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SAFT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CLWT, ALCO, EDUC, CANG and AQN.
SAFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SAFT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2689.15%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Safety Insurance Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 2689.15%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 98.83% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Safety Insurance Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.83% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Safety Insurance Group Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 99.07% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Safety Insurance Group Inc, its beta is lower than 93.45% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SAFT Dividend Chart
SAFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAFT Dividends vs. Peers
SAFT's dividend yield currently ranks #83 of 86 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Property & Casualty category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SAFT dividends?Want to do more research on Safety Insurance Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Safety Insurance Group Inc Common Stock (SAFT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) - Dividend Investor
Safety Insurance Group Inc (SAFT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha