Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAIC POWR Grades
- SAIC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAIC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- SAIC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 38.03% of US stocks).
SAIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SAIC is 4.58 -- better than 91.59% of US stocks.
- SAIC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 510.21 -- higher than 92.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAIC is more volatile than merely 12.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REXR, MD, EVTC, CPK, and IDCC.
- Visit SAIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saic.com.
SAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.30||52-week high||$103.95|
|Prev. close||$88.62||52-week low||$68.76|
|Day high||$90.46||Avg. volume||442,613|
|50-day MA||$88.86||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$87.86||Market Cap||5.23B|
Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) Company Bio
SAIC provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. The companys offerings include engineering and maintenance of ground and maritime systems, logistics, training, and simulation, as well as operation and program support services; and end-to-end services spanning the design, development, integration, deployment, management and operations, sustainment, and security of customers entire IT infrastructure. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
SAIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Science Applications International Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Science Applications International Corp ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 160.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Science Applications International Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 66% of its capital from equity, and 34% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 8.42% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Science Applications International Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 5.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SAIC Social Stream
Latest SAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Science Applications International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAIC as an investment opportunity.
Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Koverse, a software company that provides a data management platform enabling artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning on complex, sensitive data.
SAIC (SAIC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CACI receives $48-million contract from FEMA under which it will help the agency modernize the National Public Warning System by equipping it with new resilient communication technologies.
Science Applications International (SAIC) has been awarded ~$200M ceiling ID/IQ contract to provide laboratory operations and support to the Defense Intelligence Agency.Work to be performed in Huntsville, Alabama, with an expected completion date of March 29, 2031....
Science Applications (SAIC) will support the development of embedded systems, including systems, subsystems, components and software versions, and hardware configurations, for the U.S. Army.
SAIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAICWant to see what other sources are saying about Science Applications International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch