SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION (SAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SAIC Stock Summary
- Science Applications International Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.56% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 447.25, Science Applications International Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.47% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Science Applications International Corp's share price is greater than that of just 13.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Science Applications International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KLXE, NUE, NETE, RUTH, and WHG.
- SAIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Science Applications International Corp's official web site, go to www.saic.com.
SAIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.90||52-week high||$96.80|
|Prev. close||$74.63||52-week low||$45.45|
|Day high||$74.41||Avg. volume||586,186|
|50-day MA||$81.13||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$84.07||Market Cap||4.09B|
SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION (SAIC) Company Bio
SAIC provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. The companys offerings include engineering and maintenance of ground and maritime systems, logistics, training, and simulation, as well as operation and program support services; and end-to-end services spanning the design, development, integration, deployment, management and operations, sustainment, and security of customers entire IT infrastructure. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in McLean, Virginia.