Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.92||52-week high||$123.53|
|Prev. close||$117.41||52-week low||$95.43|
|Day high||$119.97||Avg. volume||311,923|
|50-day MA||$111.12||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$109.49||Market Cap||6.35B|
SAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAIC POWR Grades
- SAIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAIC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SAIC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 41.82% of US stocks).
SAIC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SAIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.6% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAIC is more volatile than merely 10.13% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CSAN, FTK, NVR, PCH, and NAT.
- SAIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.saic.com.
SAIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SAIC's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- SAIC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAIC.
SAIC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.48%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.62%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 102.19%.
The table below shows SAIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.86% of graded US stocks.
- SAIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 12th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CACI, LTRX, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAIC.
The table below shows SAIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) Company Bio
SAIC provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. The companys offerings include engineering and maintenance of ground and maritime systems, logistics, training, and simulation, as well as operation and program support services; and end-to-end services spanning the design, development, integration, deployment, management and operations, sustainment, and security of customers entire IT infrastructure. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
SAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SAIC Social Stream
Latest SAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAIC as an investment opportunity.
RESTON, Va., November 20, 2023--Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) is scheduled to issue its third quarter fiscal year 2024 results before market open on Monday, December 4, 2023. SAIC executive management will discuss operational and financial results in a conference call beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time, following the issuance of the company’s earnings press release.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
RESTON, Va., November 02, 2023--Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) today announced new, purpose-built Zero Trust security capabilities, which provide a solution to answer the Zero Trust pillars addressing data, identity, devices, networks, applications and workloads.
$20M in Additional Funding To Accelerate Go-To-Market and Product InvestmentsPALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xage Security, the real-world zero trust cybersecurity company, announced it has raised $20 million in an additional funding round, bringing total funding to $80M. Existing investors, including Piva Capital, March Capital, SCF Partners, Overture Climate Fund, Valor Equity Partners and Chevron Technology Ventures, as well as new investor Science Applications Internatio
SAIC and Xage address urgent need to provide distributed edge security for federal agenciesPALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xage Security, the zero trust real-world cybersecurity company, and Science Applications International Corporation (NYSE: SAIC), the Fortune 500® company and a leading integrator delivering technology transformation to the U.S. federal government, today announced a strategic relationship to bring zero trust security solutions to critical infrastructure a
SAIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAICWant to see what other sources are saying about Science Applications International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch