Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAIC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SAIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.33% of US stocks.
- SAIC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SAIC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
SAIC Stock Summary
- Science Applications International Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.18% of US listed stocks.
- For SAIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.4% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Science Applications International Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 6.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Science Applications International Corp are RTLR, MAXR, RXT, ALGT, and ESBA.
- SAIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Science Applications International Corp's official web site, go to www.saic.com.
SAIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SAIC's price/earnings ratio is 50.25% lower, now standing at 19.6.
- SAIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.1 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, SAIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAIC.
SAIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.26%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 76.56%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.58%.
The table below shows SAIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.30||52-week high||$103.95|
|Prev. close||$88.16||52-week low||$72.44|
|Day high||$88.22||Avg. volume||407,042|
|50-day MA||$89.87||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$90.50||Market Cap||5.06B|
Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) Company Bio
SAIC provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. The companys offerings include engineering and maintenance of ground and maritime systems, logistics, training, and simulation, as well as operation and program support services; and end-to-end services spanning the design, development, integration, deployment, management and operations, sustainment, and security of customers entire IT infrastructure. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
SAIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Science Applications International Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Science Applications International Corp ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Science Applications International Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 65. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 7.58% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Science Applications International Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SAIC Social Stream
Latest SAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Science Applications International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAIC as an investment opportunity.
Science Applications (SAIC) will provide software engineering, DevSecOps, cloud migration, and cyber support to the U.S. Navy to design, deliver, and sustain a complex portfolio of JEXC2 systems and capabilities.
RESTON, Va., July 27, 2021--SAIC was awarded an $85 million contract to continue to support to the U.S. Navy’s Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (JEXC2) family of systems
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Science Applications International Corp (NYSE:SAIC) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 […]
RESTON, Va., July 14, 2021--SAIC announced CloudScend™, a solution to help federal agencies plan for and accelerate the migration to the cloud
RESTON, Va., July 13, 2021--Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) today announced the formation of a Strategic Advisory Board of experienced leaders who will bring comprehensive expertise from both industry and the public sector and provide advice and guidance to facilitate growth and innovation at SAIC.
SAIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAICWant to see what other sources are saying about Science Applications International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch