SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION (SAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SAIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SAIC is 4.37 -- better than 89.56% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 447.25, Science Applications International Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAIC is more volatile than merely 12.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Science Applications International Corp are KLXE, NUE, NETE, RUTH, and WHG.
- Visit SAIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saic.com.
SAIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.56||52-week high||$96.80|
|Prev. close||$74.34||52-week low||$45.45|
|Day high||$77.36||Avg. volume||584,060|
|50-day MA||$79.70||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$83.79||Market Cap||4.14B|
SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION (SAIC) Company Bio
SAIC provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. The companys offerings include engineering and maintenance of ground and maritime systems, logistics, training, and simulation, as well as operation and program support services; and end-to-end services spanning the design, development, integration, deployment, management and operations, sustainment, and security of customers entire IT infrastructure. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in McLean, Virginia.