Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAIC POWR Grades
- SAIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.33% of US stocks.
- SAIC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SAIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.09% of US stocks).
SAIC Stock Summary
- SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.06% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP is higher than it is for about 86.11% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAIC is more volatile than only 4.58% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SSSS, FLEX, CLW, BFAM, and RXT.
- Visit SAIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saic.com.
SAIC Valuation Summary
- SAIC's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SAIC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAIC.
SAIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.91%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 3.07%.
The table below shows SAIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.86% of graded US stocks.
- SAIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 12th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CACI, LTRX, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAIC.
The table below shows SAIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.03||52-week high||$97.82|
|Prev. close||$92.86||52-week low||$78.10|
|Day high||$92.97||Avg. volume||376,707|
|50-day MA||$93.11||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$88.81||Market Cap||5.07B|
Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) Company Bio
SAIC provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. The companys offerings include engineering and maintenance of ground and maritime systems, logistics, training, and simulation, as well as operation and program support services; and end-to-end services spanning the design, development, integration, deployment, management and operations, sustainment, and security of customers entire IT infrastructure. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SAIC Social Stream
Latest SAIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAIC as an investment opportunity.
Who is SAIC?" To tap into the spirit of our mission and purpose, we invited a few employees to bring these words to life. These passionate employees wanted to share their personal experiences and explain why they enjoy working at SAIC.
Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE:SAIC) announced today a $1.5 million commitment to the Alabama School of Cyber Technology and Engineering (ASCTE) towards the school's mission of educating the cyber technology and engineering workforce of the future.
Per the latest Systems and Software Assurance Services 2 ("SAS2") contract with NASA, Science Applications (SAIC) offers critical solutions like system software verification & validation to the agency.
These are the cybersecurity stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2022.
RESTON, Va., September 27, 2022--Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) has been awarded a $170 million contract by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to continue performing independent verification and validation (IV&V) of space systems and software. This Systems and Software Assurance Services 2 (SAS2) contract will support all of NASA’s current human space exploration programs as well as numerous Earth science and planetary science missions.
SAIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAICWant to see what other sources are saying about Science Applications International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch