Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SAIC has less fluctuation in its price than 85.59% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SAIC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WOR, ELF, GNRC, PNM and SIG.
SAIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SAIC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 865.72% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SAIC, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Science Applications International Corp's expected return of 865.72% is higher than 96.85% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SAIC has a discount rate lower than 96.85% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Science Applications International Corp than it is for 97.64% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Science Applications International Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 98.43% of them.
SAIC Dividend Chart
SAIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SAIC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Science Applications International Corp and its dividends:
Science Applications International Corp Common Stock (SAIC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) - Dividend Investor
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha