Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SAIC has less fluctuation in its price than 85.59% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SAIC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WOR, ELF, GNRC, PNM and SIG.
SAIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SAIC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 24.76% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Science Applications International Corp are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 24.76%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.1% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Science Applications International Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 88.1% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SAIC has a beta lower than 87.41% of them.
SAIC Dividend Chart
SAIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SAIC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Science Applications International Corp and its dividends:
Science Applications International Corp Common Stock (SAIC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) - Dividend Investor
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha