Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL): Price and Financial Metrics
SAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.88||52-week high||$32.79|
|Prev. close||$27.45||52-week low||$19.89|
|Day high||$28.29||Avg. volume||8,427|
|50-day MA||$25.43||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$26.93||Market Cap||161.90M|
SAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAL Stock Summary
- SAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 251.47%, SALISBURY BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.38% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SAL comes in at -56.68% -- higher than that of just 9.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SALISBURY BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CBAN, MYFW, FBMS, MRBK, and LKFN.
- SAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SALISBURY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.salisburybank.com.
SAL Valuation Summary
- SAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.7; this is 8.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SAL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAL.
SAL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 104.84%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.15%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.1%.
The table below shows SAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL) Company Bio
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company that provides commercial banking, consumer financing, retail banking, and trust and wealth advisory services in Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Lakeville, Connecticut.
SAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAL Latest Social Stream
View Full SAL Social Stream
Latest SAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SALISBURY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAL as an investment opportunity.
Strategic Merger with NBT Bancorp Approved by Regulators; Merger Expected to Close in August 2023Second Quarter Net Income of $0.59 per Basic Common Share and Return on Average Assets of 0.88% Deposit Balances, Excluding Brokered Funds, Increased $40.0 million or 3.2% in Second Quarter 2023Non-performing Assets were 0.08% of Total Assets at June 30, 2023Common Equity Tier 1 and Tangible Common Equity Ratio of 12.41% and 7.71%, Respectively, at June 30, 2023 1 LAKEVILLE, Conn., July 26, 2023 (GLO
NBT Bancorp's (NBTB) previously announced merger with Salisbury is expected to close on Aug 11. The deal will be accretive to its earnings going forward.
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SAL ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date occurs one...
Salisbury Bancorp ( NASDAQ:SAL ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$12.7m (down 2.2% from 1Q...
Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -26.83% and 6.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|