Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAL POWR Grades
- SAL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.95% of US stocks.
- SAL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 192 days.
- SAL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
SAL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.13, Salisbury Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 14.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.4% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SAL comes in at 11.38% -- higher than that of 82.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMP, HAFC, UBCP, OSBC, and TCFC.
- SAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Salisbury Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.salisburybank.com.
SAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.68||52-week high||$52.33|
|Prev. close||$45.61||52-week low||$30.32|
|Day high||$46.10||Avg. volume||10,691|
|50-day MA||$44.79||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$39.16||Market Cap||129.96M|
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL) Company Bio
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company that provides commercial banking, consumer financing, retail banking, and trust and wealth advisory services in Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Lakeville, Connecticut.
SAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAL Latest Social Stream
View Full SAL Social Stream
Latest SAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Salisbury Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAL as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
LAKEVILLE, Conn., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (“Salisbury”), (NASDAQ: “SAL”), the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company (the “Bank”), announced its intent to redeem all of its Subordinated Debt Securities issued by Salisbury on December 15, 2015 and due December 15, 2025 (the “2015 Subordinated Notes”) and sent notice thereof to all holders of the 2015 Subordinated Notes. The redemption date for the Subordinated Notes is May 28, 2021 (the “Redemption Date”). Salisbury expects to fund the redemption with a portion of the proceeds from its March 31, 2021 private placement of subordinated debt. The redemption price for each of the Subordinated Notes will equal 100% of the outstanding principal amount to be redeemed, plus any accrued and unpaid ...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 29th
LAKEVILLE, Conn., March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (“Salisbury”), (NASDAQ: “SAL”), the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company (the “Bank”), announced today that its Board of Directors has adopted a share repurchase program. The share repurchase program provides for the repurchase of Salisbury’s common stock in amounts up to an aggregate of five percent (5%) of the outstanding shares of Salisbury’s common stock from time to time over the next twelve (12) months through privately negotiated transactions and/or market purchases at appropriate prices, subject to price and market conditions on terms determined to be in the best interests of Salisbury. There is no guarantee as to the exact number of, or value of, shares that will be repurchased by Salis...
Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.60% and 0.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|