Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAL POWR Grades
- SAL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.49% of US stocks.
- SAL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 29 weeks.
- SAL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.3% of US stocks).
SAL Stock Summary
- SAL has a market capitalization of $139,981,232 -- more than approximately only 18.84% of US stocks.
- SAL's current price/earnings ratio is 9.85, which is higher than only 17.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.71 for Salisbury Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Salisbury Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TMP, UBCP, OSBC, BFST, and TCFC.
- SAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Salisbury Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.salisburybank.com.
SAL Valuation Summary
- SAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 2; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SAL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAL.
SAL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -16.58%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 30.13%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.93%.
The table below shows SAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.25||52-week high||$53.00|
|Prev. close||$48.87||52-week low||$30.32|
|Day high||$48.30||Avg. volume||12,828|
|50-day MA||$48.07||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$42.66||Market Cap||137.27M|
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL) Company Bio
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company that provides commercial banking, consumer financing, retail banking, and trust and wealth advisory services in Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Lakeville, Connecticut.
SAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAL Latest Social Stream
View Full SAL Social Stream
Latest SAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Salisbury Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAL as an investment opportunity.
Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SAL ) will increase its dividend on the 27th of August to US$0.31. This makes the...
Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.70% and -4.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2021 Net Income of $1.53 per Basic Common ShareQuarterly Cash Dividend Increases 3.3% to $0.31 Per Common Share for Third Quarter 2021Quarterly Results Reflected a $1.1 Million Net Release of Credit Reserves Non-performing Assets were 0.39% of Total Assets Compared with 0.44% at December 31, 2020Common Equity Tier 1 and Total Risk-Based Capital Ratios of 13.42% and 14.67%, Respectively LAKEVILLE, Conn., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (“Salisbury”), (NASD
SAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|