Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL): Price and Financial Metrics
SAL Stock Summary
- SAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.99% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Salisbury Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 15.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Salisbury Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -19.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 18.05% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Salisbury Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FVCB, HAFC, AROW, CPF, and FBMS.
- SAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Salisbury Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.salisburybank.com.
SAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.20||52-week high||$45.50|
|Prev. close||$35.40||52-week low||$24.58|
|Day high||$38.20||Avg. volume||6,671|
|50-day MA||$38.86||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$36.79||Market Cap||108.60M|
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL) Company Bio
Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company that provides commercial banking, consumer financing, retail banking, and trust and wealth advisory services in Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Lakeville, Connecticut.