Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (SAL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SAL has returned $3,224,000 US dollars, more than only 9% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ASFI, CLRO, MRVL, CHD and WILC.
SAL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Salisbury Bancorp Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 8.2%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Salisbury Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Salisbury Bancorp Inc's expected return of 8.2% is higher than 65.47% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Salisbury Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 65.47% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Salisbury Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 94.55% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Salisbury Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 83.83% of them.
SAL Dividend Chart
SAL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|