Boston Beer Company, Inc. (The) (SAM): Price and Financial Metrics
SAM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Boston Beer Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Boston Beer Co Inc is higher than it is for about merely 14.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SAM has reported earnings growth of 52.93%, putting it ahead of 81.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFGC, CR, RLI, YETI, and ASGN.
- SAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boston Beer Co Inc's official web site, go to www.bostonbeer.com.
SAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAM Price/Volume Stats
Boston Beer Company, Inc. (The) (SAM) Company Bio
Boston Beer Company produces and sells alcohol beverages worldwide. The company sells approximately 60 beers under the Samuel Adams or the Sam Adams brands; 11 flavored malt beverages under the Twisted Tea brand; and 10 hard cider beverages under the brand Angry Orchard, as well as approximately 20 beers under other brand names. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.