Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. (SAMG): Price and Financial Metrics
SAMG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 196.45, Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.43% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAMG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IGIC, LINC, MLR, RCKY, and DLTH.
- Visit SAMG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silvercrestgroup.com.
SAMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$15.98|
|Prev. close||$15.28||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$15.40||Avg. volume||33,836|
|50-day MA||$14.59||Dividend yield||4.19%|
|200-day MA||$13.16||Market Cap||220.06M|
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. (SAMG) Company Bio
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. provides financial advisory and related family office services in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
SAMG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SAMG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 123.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc, consider:
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAMG Latest Social Stream
View Full SAMG Social Stream
Latest SAMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAMG as an investment opportunity.
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But if when you...
All forward-looking statements made on this call are made as of the date hereof, and Silvercrest assumes no obligation to update them. Silvercrest ended the fourth quarter of 2020 and the year on a high note, paving the way for a very good start to 2021, with a potential new high revenue run rate.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2021 / Silvercrest Asset Management Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAMG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 5, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Silvercrest (SAMG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.89% and -0.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Silvercrest Asset Mgmt (NASDAQ:SAMG) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 0.00% over the past year to $0.31, which missed the estimate of $0.36. Revenue of $28,415,000 rose by 2.07% year over year, which beat the estimate of $27,960,000. Looking Ahead Silvercrest Asset Mgmt hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. View more earnings on SAMG Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Recent Stock Performance 52-week high: $15.98 52-week low: $6.21 Price action over last quarter: Up 34.73% Company Profile Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc functions in the financial domain in the United States. Aided by a wide range of investment capabilities, it caters to a ult...
SAMG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAMGWant to see what other sources are saying about Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc (SAMG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc (SAMG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc (SAMG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!