Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. (SAMG): Price and Financial Metrics
SAMG Stock Summary
- Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2013, making it an older stock than only 24.52% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAMG is more volatile than just 20.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HBB, GNE, GRC, SVT, and OBCI.
- Visit SAMG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silvercrestgroup.com.
SAMG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAMG Price/Volume Stats
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. (SAMG) Company Bio
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. provides financial advisory and related family office services in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.