Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc. (SAMG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SAMG reports less variability in its free cash flow than 83.64% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- SAMG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 8.21; for context, that's better than 75.73% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SAMG's price: AGO, BAP, PROV, AWI and EVBN.
SAMG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 31% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 81.34% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SAMG has a beta lower than 25.8% of them.
SAMG Dividend Chart
SAMG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAMG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SAMG dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc Common Stock (SAMG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc (SAMG) - Dividend Investor
Silvercrest Asset Management Group Inc (SAMG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha