Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAVE POWR Grades
- SAVE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 46.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAVE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- SAVE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SAVE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.21, Spirit Airlines Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Airlines Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SAVE has reported earnings growth of -1,936.61%, putting it ahead of merely 0.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spirit Airlines Inc are TILE, TLYS, URBN, FRG, and OMI.
- SAVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit Airlines Inc's official web site, go to www.spirit.com.
SAVE Valuation Summary
- SAVE's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.6; this is 143.94% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SAVE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 125 months.
- Over the past 125 months, SAVE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAVE.
SAVE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.25%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -32.4%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 133.24%.
The table below shows SAVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.23% of graded US stocks.
- SAVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.261 -- ranking 74th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- ALGT, HA, and AAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAVE.
The table below shows SAVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.01||52-week high||$40.77|
|Prev. close||$24.77||52-week low||$15.06|
|Day high||$25.55||Avg. volume||4,262,906|
|50-day MA||$25.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.73||Market Cap||2.71B|
Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE) Company Bio
Spirit Airlines provides low-fare airline services in the United States, Caribbean, and Latin America.The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Miramar, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAVE Social Stream
Latest SAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit Airlines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAVE as an investment opportunity.
Delta Air Lines and other airline stocks have rebounded with travel as the coronavirus pandemic starts to wane, but the rebound is likely to be uneven.
Spirit Airlines says a potential maintenance issue forced pilots to abandon their take-off from Las Vegas to Pittsburgh.
Erik Hofmeyer, director of communications for Spirit, said the crew opted to not takeoff out of an abundance of caution due to a potential maintenance issue.
A significant ancillary play from the Canadian online travel agency, but not quite the leap forward for so-called new distribution capability in the U.S. many would want to see, given Spirit''s reach and target flyers. -Matthew Parsons
A white woman was arrested upon landing and has been banned from all future Spirit Airlines flights.
SAVE Price Returns