Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAVE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SAVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- SAVE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SAVE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.24% of US stocks).
SAVE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Airlines Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Spirit Airlines Inc comes in at -59.95%, a number that bests just 5.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SAVE comes in at -43.09% -- higher than that of only 5.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATGFF, CMLS, GT, MIC, and AR.
- Visit SAVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spirit.com.
SAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.35||52-week high||$40.77|
|Prev. close||$34.10||52-week low||$14.65|
|Day high||$34.61||Avg. volume||4,400,045|
|50-day MA||$35.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.51||Market Cap||3.72B|
Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE) Company Bio
Spirit Airlines provides low-fare airline services in the United States, Caribbean, and Latin America.The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Miramar, Florida.
SAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAVE Social Stream
Latest SAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit Airlines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAVE as an investment opportunity.
Reflecting that confidence, budget carrier Spirit Airlines' stock has more than doubled in the past eight months. Spirit Airlines just hit that mark, with a jump from 77 to 81 Thursday. The 81 RS Rating means that Spirit Airlines is outperforming 81% of all stocks, regardless of industry group.
Delta Air Lines and other airline stocks have rebounded with travel as the coronavirus pandemic starts to wane, but the rebound is likely to be uneven.
The budget carrier hopes to turbocharge its post-pandemic growth by building a big presence at Miami International Airport.
Airline stocks that are best positioned to trend higher as economic reopening drives higher capacity utilization and reduced cash burn.
Riding on improved air-travel demand in the United States, United Airlines (UAL) and Hawaiian Holdings (HA) issue encouraging updates for Q2.
SAVE Price Returns