Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAVE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.61, Spirit Airlines Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 9.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 66.35%, Spirit Airlines Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.6% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SAVE has reported earnings growth of 125.73%, putting it ahead of 90.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIGI, HTLF, HUD, OFG, and FBP.
- SAVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit Airlines Inc's official web site, go to www.spirit.com.
SAVE Daily Price Range
SAVE 52-Week Price Range
SAVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAVE Price/Volume Stats
Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE) Company Bio
Spirit Airlines provides low-fare airline services in the United States, Caribbean, and Latin America.The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Miramar, Florida.