Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAVE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SAVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.63% of US stocks.
- SAVE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SAVE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SAVE Stock Summary
- SPIRIT AIRLINES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.38% of US listed stocks.
- SAVE's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 14.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SPIRIT AIRLINES INC comes in at 70.14%, a number that bests 87.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KSS, STRR, ARKR, GEF, and CBD.
- Visit SAVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spirit.com.
SAVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SAVE's price/earnings ratio is 128.5% lower, now standing at -5.8.
- SAVE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.4 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAVE.
SAVE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 88.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.68%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -62.69%.
The table below shows SAVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.96% of graded US stocks.
- SAVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ALGT, HA, and AAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAVE.
The table below shows SAVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.76||52-week high||$28.30|
|Prev. close||$20.16||52-week low||$15.92|
|Day high||$20.20||Avg. volume||921,411|
|50-day MA||$20.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.77||Market Cap||2.15B|
Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE) Company Bio
Spirit Airlines provides low-fare airline services in the United States, Caribbean, and Latin America.The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Miramar, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAVE Social Stream
Latest SAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPIRIT AIRLINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAVE as an investment opportunity.
The airport reached 50.6 million passengers in 2019 before the Covid-19 pandemic hit — and then it dropped off sharply.
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y.— JetBlue Airways Chief Executive Robin Hayes pulled up a flight-tracking app on his smartphone and ticked off real-time flight-delay stats for his and other airlines. JetBlue had the lowest rate of delayed flights of any major U.S. airline on this mid-January weekday. On-time arrivals were running around 94% for the day, two points shy of the airline’s all-time record, airline President Joanna Geraghty boasted.
Investors need to pay close attention to Spirit Airlines (SAVE) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
This is a time to look for airlines with solid balance sheets, but there are a few airline stocks to sell due to their fundamental weakness.
Not one airline had a particularly good year. Blame staffing shortages, aggressive scheduling, bad weather and big crowds.
SAVE Price Returns