Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBLK POWR Grades
- SBLK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- SBLK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SBLK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.01% of US stocks).
SBLK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 184.32, Star Bulk Carriers Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that SBLK's revenue has grown 212.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.8% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Star Bulk Carriers Corp's share price is greater than that of 92.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Star Bulk Carriers Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DEI, HL, SRC, MMAC, and BRX.
- Visit SBLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starbulk.com.
SBLK Valuation Summary
- SBLK's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 23.53% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SBLK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1385.2 over the prior 166 months.
- SBLK's price/sales ratio has moved down 158.6 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBLK.
SBLK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 109.39%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 212.12%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.91%.
The table below shows SBLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.71||52-week high||$25.24|
|Prev. close||$18.33||52-week low||$6.12|
|Day high||$19.02||Avg. volume||1,588,685|
|50-day MA||$20.68||Dividend yield||6.55%|
|200-day MA||$14.10||Market Cap||1.91B|
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Company Bio
Star Bulk Carriers Corporation provides seaborne transportation solutions in the dry bulk sector worldwide. Its vessels transport various bulks, which include iron ore, coal, and grain, as well as bauxite, fertilizers, and steel products. The company is based in Athens, Greece.
SBLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBLK Latest Social Stream
View Full SBLK Social Stream
Latest SBLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Star Bulk Carriers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBLK as an investment opportunity.
bfk92/E+ via Getty Images Instead of an investment thesis Over the past year, Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) has skyrocketed in value (from $6.43/sh. to $18.53/sh. at the time of this writing). However, the stock rally has quieted down over the past month, with SBLK down 18.10%. There were reasons for...
Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) closed at $18.71 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.08% move from the prior day.
Star Bulk Announces Dates for the Release of Second Quarter and Half Year Ended June 30, 2021 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (the "Company" or "Star Bulk") (Nasdaq: SBLK), today announced that it will release its results for the second quarter and half year ended June 30, 2021 after the market closes in New York on Thursday, August 5 2021. Star Bulk's management team will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Conference Call details: Participants should dial
Is (SBLK) Outperforming Other Transportation Stocks This Year?
Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) closed at $18.74 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.48% move from the prior day.
SBLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBLKWant to see what other sources are saying about Star Bulk Carriers Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch