Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBLK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SBLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBLK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- SBLK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
SBLK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 215.7, Star Bulk Carriers Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For SBLK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.47% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that SBLK's revenue has grown 212.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.07% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Star Bulk Carriers Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BORR, NEWT, JOE, SB, and SJW.
- SBLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Star Bulk Carriers Corp's official web site, go to www.starbulk.com.
SBLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.45||52-week high||$23.29|
|Prev. close||$23.22||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$22.65||Avg. volume||1,387,371|
|50-day MA||$16.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.46||Market Cap||2.13B|
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Company Bio
Star Bulk Carriers Corporation provides seaborne transportation solutions in the dry bulk sector worldwide. Its vessels transport various bulks, which include iron ore, coal, and grain, as well as bauxite, fertilizers, and steel products. The company is based in Athens, Greece.
SBLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBLK Latest Social Stream
View Full SBLK Social Stream
Latest SBLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Star Bulk Carriers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBLK as an investment opportunity.
Digital Conference Wednesday & Thursday, May 26 & 27, 2021 12:00pm – 5:30pm Oslo Time NORWEGIAN SHIPPING - INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP IN A FAST-CHANGING WORLD Complimentary Registration 2 Days – 16 Virtual Sessions – 78 speakers – 67 Presenting Companies NEW YORK, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link Maritime Forum - Norway will take place on Wednesday & Thursday, May 26 & 27, 2021 as a digital event from 12:00pm – 5:30pm Oslo. This event is held in partnership with DNV, with the support of the Norwegian Shipowners Association, and in conjunction with Nor-Shipping "Ocean Now", June 1 & 2, 2021. The event will take place over the course of two days, with 16 virtual sessions, and 78 speakers with 67 companies participating on the discussion panels. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTUREFeaturing ...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
CTRM stock trades at a 45% premium to the cash spent on its vessels.
Star Bulk Announces Dates for the Release of First Quarter 2021 and Results Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (the "Company" or "Star Bulk") (Nasdaq: SBLK), today announced that it will release its results for the first quarter 2021 after the market closes in New York on Wednesday, May 19, 2021. Star Bulk's management team will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Conference Call details: Participants should dial into the call 10 minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers: 1 (877) 553‐9962 (US Toll Free Dial In), 0(808) 238‐ 0669 (UK Toll Free Dial In) or +44 (0) 2071 928592 (Standard International Dial In). Please quote "Star Bulk." A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until Thursday, May 27,...
Shares of dry bulk shipping stocks are on a tear this Monday morning. In 11:25 a.m. trading, Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB) stock is up 10%, Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC) is up 10.1%, and Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK) is leading the whole pack higher with an 11.8% gain. Ever since 2021 began, the Baltic Exchange Dry Index (BDI), which tracks the rates that dry bulk shipping companies can charge for hauling dry bulk goods (e.g., coal, iron pellets, and grain) across the ocean, has been on a tear.
SBLK Price Returns
Continue Researching SBLKWant to see what other sources are saying about Star Bulk Carriers Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch