Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBLK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SBLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- SBLK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- SBLK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.78% of US stocks).
SBLK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 229.37, Star Bulk Carriers Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Star Bulk Carriers Corp is higher than it is for about 89.29% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Star Bulk Carriers Corp comes in at 212.12%, a number that bests 96.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Star Bulk Carriers Corp are BDN, HR, AKR, AHH, and DEA.
- Visit SBLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starbulk.com.
SBLK Valuation Summary
- SBLK's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.6; this is 108.41% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 167 months, SBLK's price/sales ratio has gone down 158.1.
- SBLK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1380.8 over the prior 167 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBLK.
SBLK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.91%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.4%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 53.5%.
The table below shows SBLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.18% of graded US stocks.
- SBLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 89th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SBLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.28||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$21.29||52-week low||$9.55|
|Day high||$22.33||Avg. volume||2,470,070|
|50-day MA||$20.81||Dividend yield||22.44%|
|200-day MA||$20.75||Market Cap||2.28B|
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Company Bio
Star Bulk Carriers Corporation provides seaborne transportation solutions in the dry bulk sector worldwide. Its vessels transport various bulks, which include iron ore, coal, and grain, as well as bauxite, fertilizers, and steel products. The company is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBLK Latest Social Stream
View Full SBLK Social Stream
Latest SBLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Star Bulk Carriers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBLK as an investment opportunity.
Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) closed at $22.81 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.08% move from the prior day.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
ATHENS, Greece, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (the “Company” or “Star Bulk”) (Nasdaq: SBLK), a global shipping company focusing on the transportation of dry bulk cargoes, today announced that it will participate in Capital Link’s Corporate Presentations Webinar Series. On Thursday, January 13th, 2022 at 10:00am ET its senior management team will go through a presentation on the company's current operations, business development, growth prospects and outlook of the dr
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link is hosting a series of online Corporate Presentations, whereby the Senior Management teams of leading listed maritime companies will present their business development, strategy, growth prospects and overall sector outlook. There are two presentation sessions each day, with approximate duration of 45 minutes each that will consist of a company presentation of 20+ minutes followed by live Q&A between company management and webinar participa
It's a tough market so far in 2022, but GM and Applied Materials are among five stocks near buy points and worth watching.
SBLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBLKWant to see what other sources are saying about Star Bulk Carriers Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch