Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK): Price and Financial Metrics
SBLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.40||52-week high||$30.62|
|Prev. close||$18.51||52-week low||$16.85|
|Day high||$18.40||Avg. volume||1,327,524|
|50-day MA||$19.78||Dividend yield||13.52%|
|200-day MA||$20.38||Market Cap||1.89B|
SBLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBLK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SBLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBLK is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SBLK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SBLK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.42, STAR BULK CARRIERS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 6.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SBLK has reported earnings growth of 127.71%, putting it ahead of 88.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBLK comes in at 48.35% -- higher than that of 95.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STAR BULK CARRIERS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TRNO, VAL, ERF, REI, and NE.
- SBLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAR BULK CARRIERS CORP's official web site, go to www.starbulk.com.
SBLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SBLK's price/sales ratio is 31.58% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 188 months, SBLK's price/sales ratio has gone down 159.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBLK.
SBLK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 109.39%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.86%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 53.5%.
The table below shows SBLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.18% of graded US stocks.
- SBLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 89th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SBLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBLK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SBLK, see our SBLK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.14||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Company Bio
Star Bulk Carriers Corporation provides seaborne transportation solutions in the dry bulk sector worldwide. Its vessels transport various bulks, which include iron ore, coal, and grain, as well as bauxite, fertilizers, and steel products. The company is based in Athens, Greece.
SBLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBLK Latest Social Stream
View Full SBLK Social Stream
Latest SBLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAR BULK CARRIERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBLK as an investment opportunity.
Star Bulk Carriers President, Hamish Norton, Discusses Business – Capital Allocation Strategy & Dry Bulk Sector Outlook
NEW YORK, May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With the occasion of the recently announced financial and operational results of Q1 2023, Mr. Hamish Norton, President of Star Bulk Carriers Corp (NASDAQ: SBLK), participated in Capital Link’s Trending News Podcast Series, hosted by Mr. Nicolas Bornozis, President of Capital Link. In this Podcast Series, company management discusses and comments on recent news and announcements. During the interview, Mr. Norton discussed Star Bulk Carriers’ business, ch
3 Dividend Stocks Yielding 20% (or More!)
These top high-yield dividend stocks could result in massive gains in your portfolio taking it to new heights in the not-so-distant future.
Wall Street Bulls Look Optimistic About Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK): Should You Buy?
According to the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), one should invest in Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK). It is debatable whether this highly sought-after metric is effective because Wall Street analysts' recommendations tend to be overly optimistic. Would it be worth investing in the stock?
Analysts Have Just Cut Their Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ:SBLK) Revenue Estimates By 12%
One thing we could say about the analysts on Star Bulk Carriers Corp. ( NASDAQ:SBLK ) - they aren't optimistic, having...
Star Bulk Carriers higher on beating top and bottom-line estimates
SBLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBLKWant to see what other sources are saying about Star Bulk Carriers Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...