Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SBLK has issued more dividends than 2.63% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SBLK has less volatility in its price than merely 1.34% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SBLK's price: RACE, MOMO, FEDU, HMN and WNC.
SBLK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Star Bulk Carriers Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 152.77% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Star Bulk Carriers Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SBLK offers a dividend yield in the top 0.290000000000006% of stocks in our set.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Star Bulk Carriers Corp has a beta lower than 4.93% of such peers.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Star Bulk Carriers Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 6.96% of them.
SBLK Dividend Chart
SBLK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|