Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (SBT): Price and Financial Metrics
SBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.77||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$5.83||52-week low||$4.22|
|Day high||$5.84||Avg. volume||43,887|
|50-day MA||$5.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.74||Market Cap||300.48M|
SBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.34% of US stocks.
- SBT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SBT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.66% of US stocks).
SBT Stock Summary
- SBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.29% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SBT has reported earnings growth of -139.31%, putting it ahead of just 10.36% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SBT's revenue has grown -21.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.86% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STERLING BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KAR, OZ, AMTB, DWSN, and BTBD.
- SBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STERLING BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.sterlingbank.com.
SBT Valuation Summary
- SBT's price/earnings ratio is -21; this is 321.05% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 71 months, SBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBT.
SBT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -74.89%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.57%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.92%.
The table below shows SBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (SBT) Company Bio
Sterling Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Sterling National Bank that provides various banking services to commercial, consumer, and municipal clients in New York. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Montebello, New York.
SBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBT Latest Social Stream
View Full SBT Social Stream
Latest SBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERLING BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBT as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Sterling Bancorp Inc Earnings Call
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., July 26, 2023--Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBT) ("Sterling" or the "Company"), the holding company of Sterling Bank and Trust, F.S.B. (the "Bank"), today reported its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., July 19, 2023--Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBT) (the "Company"), the holding company of Sterling Bank and Trust, F.S.B. (the "Bank"), today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan approved the Plea Agreement previously entered into by the Company with the U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Fraud Section (the "DOJ"). Under the Plea Agreement, the Company pleaded guilty to one count of securities fraud primarily relati
Sterling Bancorp, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., July 12, 2023--Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: SBT), the thrift holding company for Sterling Bank and Trust, F.S.B., Southfield, Michigan (the "Bank"), today announced that it expects to issue its financial results for the second quarter 2023 prior to market open on Wednesday, July 26, 2023.
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., June 22, 2023--Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBT) (the "Company"), the holding company of Sterling Bank and Trust, F.S.B. (the "Bank"), today announced it received a letter from the Division of Enforcement of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") informing the Company that the Division of Enforcement had concluded its investigation of the Company and does not intend to recommend an enforcement action by the SEC against the Company. As previously disclosed,
SBT Price Returns