Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (SBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.58% of US stocks.
- SBT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 127 days.
- SBT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.01% of US stocks).
SBT Stock Summary
- SBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sterling Bancorp Inc comes in at -58.33%, a number that bests only 5.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Sterling Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -38.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sterling Bancorp Inc are CIZN, MPB, CZWI, FNLC, and PBHC.
- SBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sterling Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.sterlingbank.com.
SBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.53||52-week high||$5.95|
|Prev. close||$4.54||52-week low||$2.61|
|Day high||$4.64||Avg. volume||63,280|
|50-day MA||$5.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.30||Market Cap||226.52M|
Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (SBT) Company Bio
Sterling Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Sterling National Bank that provides various banking services to commercial, consumer, and municipal clients in New York. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Montebello, New York.
SBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBT Latest Social Stream
View Full SBT Social Stream
Latest SBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sterling Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBT as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us today to discuss Sterling Bancorp's financial results for the first quarter, March 31 of 2021. Joining us today from Sterling's management team are Tom O'Brien, chairman and CEO and president; and Steve Huber, chief financial officer and treasurer. Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that this conference contains forward-looking statements with respect to the future performance and financial condition of Sterling Bancorp that involve risks and uncertainties.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (Michigan) (NASDAQ:SBT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 3, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
SBT 1Q2021 Earning release
Recently, Webster Financial Corp and Sterling Bancorp announced they were joining hands in a merger of equals.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Sterling Bancorp
SBT Price Returns