Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (SBT): Price and Financial Metrics
SBT Stock Summary
- SBT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.57% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sterling Bancorp Inc comes in at -34.74%, a number that bests just 9.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBT comes in at -32.43% -- higher than that of just 8.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBMD, RMBI, EQBK, BHF, and CBFV.
- Visit SBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sterlingbank.com.
SBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$7.81|
|Prev. close||$5.10||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$5.16||Avg. volume||151,271|
|50-day MA||$4.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||256.87M|
Sterling Bancorp, Inc. (SBT) Company Bio
Sterling Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Sterling National Bank that provides various banking services to commercial, consumer, and municipal clients in New York. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Montebello, New York.