Starbucks Corporation (SBUX): Price and Financial Metrics
SBUX Stock Summary
- SBUX has a market capitalization of $108,108,740,000 -- more than approximately 98.17% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBUX is -4.25 -- better than just 2.73% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.21 for Starbucks Corp; that's greater than it is for just 3.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Starbucks Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMT, BTI, DEO, AXP, and UPS.
- SBUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Starbucks Corp's official web site, go to www.starbucks.com.
SBUX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.73||52-week high||$99.72|
|Prev. close||$92.03||52-week low||$65.91|
|Day high||$89.45||Avg. volume||6,876,482|
|50-day MA||$87.67||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$86.38||Market Cap||104.79B|
Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) Company Bio
Starbucks operates as a roaster, marketer, and retailer of specialty coffee, tea and other beverages and fresh food items worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
SBUX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SBUX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Starbucks Corp ranked in the 27st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Starbucks Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.22% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 9% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 24.01% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- SBUX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|