Starbucks Corporation (SBUX): Price and Financial Metrics
SBUX Stock Summary
- SBUX has a market capitalization of $138,450,480,000 -- more than approximately 98.35% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBUX is -2.93 -- better than merely 2.89% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.64 for Starbucks Corp; that's greater than it is for just 3.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Starbucks Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TOT, LIN, NEE, DEO, and UNP.
- SBUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Starbucks Corp's official web site, go to www.starbucks.com.
SBUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.27||52-week high||$118.98|
|Prev. close||$117.60||52-week low||$70.65|
|Day high||$117.26||Avg. volume||6,370,938|
|50-day MA||$108.56||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$94.79||Market Cap||136.88B|
Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) Company Bio
Starbucks operates as a roaster, marketer, and retailer of specialty coffee, tea and other beverages and fresh food items worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
SBUX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SBUX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Starbucks Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Starbucks Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 2.79 -- which is good for besting 54.34% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.36% -- higher than merely 3.75% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 85% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 59.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SBUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBUX Latest Social Stream
View Full SBUX Social Stream
Latest SBUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Starbucks Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBUX as an investment opportunity.
Oppenheimer issues a strong recommendation on Starbucks (SBUX) ahead of the company's Q1 earnings report next week. Analyst Brian Bittner: "Our updated analysis reinforces SBUX as one of our top three picks despite flying at all-time highs. We raise our '21/'22E EPS and increase our target to $135. We believe...
Top Stock Reports for Microsoft, JPMorgan & Honeywell
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) and Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) have both been great stocks to own over the past few years. For the month of March, adjusted comparable sales (excluding the impacts from changes in gasoline prices and foreign exchange) rose 11.1%, with e-commerce revenue increasing at an impressive 54.5%. Although these March figures showed a slight deceleration from January and February, they clearly demonstrate the strength of Costco's business.
The restaurant industry is finally showing signs of recovery with both sales and hiring picking up. This has been helping companies like Starbucks (SBUX), Jack In The Box (JACK) and Yum Brands(YUM).
In this article we will take a look at the 20 best paying summer jobs for college students. You can skip our detailed analysis of the companies that offer jobs to learners and go directly to the 5 Best Paying Summer Jobs for College Students. Summer jobs are an ideal way for college students to […]
SBUX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBUXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Starbucks Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!