Starbucks Corp. (SBUX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBUX POWR Grades
- SBUX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBUX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SBUX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
SBUX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $113,241,948,000, STARBUCKS CORP has a greater market value than 98.16% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBUX is -3.7 -- better than only 3.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.29 for STARBUCKS CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 3.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STARBUCKS CORP are BTI, BP, EQNR, CB, and EOG.
- SBUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STARBUCKS CORP's official web site, go to www.starbucks.com.
SBUX Valuation Summary
- SBUX's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 337.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SBUX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBUX.
SBUX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 42.5%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.62%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.94%.
The table below shows SBUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBUX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.96% of graded US stocks.
- SBUX's asset turnover comes in at 0.926 -- ranking 21st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, CHH, and LVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBUX.
The table below shows SBUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.05||52-week high||$117.80|
|Prev. close||$103.37||52-week low||$68.39|
|Day high||$105.54||Avg. volume||8,993,243|
|50-day MA||$91.00||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$84.48||Market Cap||120.58B|
Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) Company Bio
Starbucks Corporation is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As the world's largest coffeehouse chain, Starbucks is seen to be the main representation of the United States' second wave of coffee culture. As of September 2020, the company had 32,660 stores in 83 countries, including 16,637 company operated stores and 16,023 licensed stores. Of these 32,660 stores, 18,354 were in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Starbucks locations serve hot and cold drinks, whole-bean coffee, microground instant coffee known as VIA, espresso, caffe latte, full- and loose-leaf teas including Teavana tea products, Evolution Fresh juices, Frappuccino beverages, La Boulange pastries, and snacks including items such as chips and crackers; some offerings (including the annual fall launch of the Pumpkin Spice Latte) are seasonal or specific to the locality of the store. Depending on the country, most locations offer free Wi-Fi. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SBUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBUX Latest Social Stream
View Full SBUX Social Stream
Latest SBUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STARBUCKS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBUX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we take a look at the 11 biggest malls in Europe. You can skip our detailed analysis of the European mall industry and go directly to 5 Biggest Malls in Europe. Market Outlook The European retail industry is valued at $3.6 trillion as of 2021 according to Statista. There are roughly 10,000 […]
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Starbucks Corporation...
Labor secretary takes to Starbucks and Amazon’s hometown paper to point out ‘more worker organizing than many of us have seen in our lifetimes’
Labor Secretary Marty Walsh reiterated the Biden administration's support for organized labor in the hometown newspaper of two companies facing union activity: Starbucks and Amazon.
Over the years, Seattle-based Starbucks has sparred often over its trademarks. Its latest battle, a successful one this time, was against an Indian coffee shop.
Evercore strategists say companies including Estée Lauder, Apple, and Nike with significant sales from China could rise if Covid lockdowns ease.
SBUX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|