Starbucks Corp. (SBUX): Price and Financial Metrics
SBUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.11||52-week high||$115.48|
|Prev. close||$92.00||52-week low||$82.43|
|Day high||$92.73||Avg. volume||6,182,889|
|50-day MA||$98.13||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$101.93||Market Cap||104.36B|
SBUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBUX POWR Grades
- SBUX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBUX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SBUX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SBUX Stock Summary
- STARBUCKS CORP's market capitalization of $107,301,072,000 is ahead of 98.04% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBUX is -4.19 -- better than only 3.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of STARBUCKS CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 3.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBUX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CB, EOG, BHP, COP, and AMT.
- SBUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STARBUCKS CORP's official web site, go to www.starbucks.com.
SBUX Valuation Summary
- SBUX's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 357.14% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SBUX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBUX.
SBUX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.53%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 14.53%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -36.01%.
The table below shows SBUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBUX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.96% of graded US stocks.
- SBUX's asset turnover comes in at 0.926 -- ranking 21st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, CHH, and LVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBUX.
The table below shows SBUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) Company Bio
Starbucks Corporation is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As the world's largest coffeehouse chain, Starbucks is seen to be the main representation of the United States' second wave of coffee culture. As of September 2020, the company had 32,660 stores in 83 countries, including 16,637 company operated stores and 16,023 licensed stores. Of these 32,660 stores, 18,354 were in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Starbucks locations serve hot and cold drinks, whole-bean coffee, microground instant coffee known as VIA, espresso, caffe latte, full- and loose-leaf teas including Teavana tea products, Evolution Fresh juices, Frappuccino beverages, La Boulange pastries, and snacks including items such as chips and crackers; some offerings (including the annual fall launch of the Pumpkin Spice Latte) are seasonal or specific to the locality of the store. Depending on the country, most locations offer free Wi-Fi. (Source:Wikipedia)
SBUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBUX Latest Social Stream
View Full SBUX Social Stream
Latest SBUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STARBUCKS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBUX as an investment opportunity.
The board of Starbucks Corporation ( NASDAQ:SBUX ) has announced that the dividend on 24th of November will be...
One strategy is to invest in companies that pay growing dividends. Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) recently gave its investors a 10% raise, boosting its quarterly dividend payment by $0.07 per share to $0.75 ($3.00 annualized). On the one hand, Microsoft's current dividend yield might not appeal to income-seeking investors since it's currently less than 1% even after the increase.
Since 2019, the social-media site has been all over Halloween-oriented products at Target, TJX, and Starbucks, bolstering sales and foot traffic. This year, it’s an uphill climb.
The issue is both time-consuming and maddening.
Starbucks is making a big push, but other companies are pushing even harder as China moves closer to becoming the country with the most coffee shops in the world.
SBUX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|