Starbucks Corp. (SBUX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBUX POWR Grades
- SBUX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.96% of US stocks.
- SBUX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SBUX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.79% of US stocks).
SBUX Stock Summary
- Starbucks Corp's market capitalization of $134,582,474,000 is ahead of 98.21% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBUX is -3.98 -- better than just 2.36% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.88 for Starbucks Corp; that's greater than it is for just 2.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Starbucks Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BHP, NEE, AMT, LIN, and PTR.
- SBUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Starbucks Corp's official web site, go to www.starbucks.com.
SBUX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SBUX's price/earnings ratio is 147.42% higher, now standing at 48.
- SBUX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SBUX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBUX.
SBUX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 215.7%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.24%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.73%.
The table below shows SBUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBUX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.93% of graded US stocks.
- SBUX's asset turnover comes in at 0.926 -- ranking 20th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, CHH, and MAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBUX.
The table below shows SBUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.11||52-week high||$126.32|
|Prev. close||$114.14||52-week low||$82.22|
|Day high||$114.86||Avg. volume||5,890,768|
|50-day MA||$117.48||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$111.15||Market Cap||134.55B|
Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) Company Bio
Starbucks Corporation is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As the world's largest coffeehouse chain, Starbucks is seen to be the main representation of the United States' second wave of coffee culture. As of September 2020, the company had 32,660 stores in 83 countries, including 16,637 company operated stores and 16,023 licensed stores. Of these 32,660 stores, 18,354 were in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Starbucks locations serve hot and cold drinks, whole-bean coffee, microground instant coffee known as VIA, espresso, caffe latte, full- and loose-leaf teas including Teavana tea products, Evolution Fresh juices, Frappuccino beverages, La Boulange pastries, and snacks including items such as chips and crackers; some offerings (including the annual fall launch of the Pumpkin Spice Latte) are seasonal or specific to the locality of the store. Depending on the country, most locations offer free Wi-Fi. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SBUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBUX Latest Social Stream
View Full SBUX Social Stream
Latest SBUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Starbucks Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBUX as an investment opportunity.
New data reveals how Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is boosting social media conversations about the classic fall flavor.
Starbucks reportedly said it will raise wages and benefits and a union isn't needed for employees at three stores in Buffalo New York.
General weakness in the market affords you the chance to position your portfolio for long-term success.
(Bloomberg) -- Starbucks Corp. workers shouldn’t have the right to vote for a union on a cafe-by-cafe basis, the coffee chain told the U.S. labor board amid efforts by workers in Buffalo, New York, to organize. Most Read from BloombergSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageA Jewish Tradition Makes Room for Unconventional DesignBerlin Refer
Starbucks (SBUX) closed the most recent trading day at $113.07, moving +0.76% from the previous trading session.
SBUX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|