Starbucks Corporation (SBUX): Price and Financial Metrics
SBUX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $98,596,890,000, Starbucks Corp has a greater market value than 98.05% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBUX is -6.03 -- better than just 2.34% of US stocks.
- SBUX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBUX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMT, UN, AXP, DEO, and CHTR.
- Visit SBUX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starbucks.com.
SBUX Daily Price Range
SBUX 52-Week Price Range
SBUX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBUX Price/Volume Stats
Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) Company Bio
Starbucks operates as a roaster, marketer, and retailer of specialty coffee, tea and other beverages and fresh food items worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Seattle, Washington.