Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, SBUX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 92.97% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, SBUX has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 91.58% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SBUX has returned $1,832,000,000 US dollars -- more than 91.36% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SBUX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OXBR, ARTW, MN, GHG and CEL.
SBUX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SBUX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 43.67% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SBUX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Starbucks Corp produces a dividend yield 2.06% -- which falls in the bottom 33.79%.
- SBUX's annual revenue, now at roughly $27 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 77.36% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $27 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 28.45% of companies in the same revenue class.
SBUX Dividend Chart
SBUX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|