Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SBUX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 93.04% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, SBUX has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 90.94% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SBUX has returned $2,016,300,000 US dollars, more than 92.43% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SBUX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SQFT, AWK, TMO, TAK and UFAB.
SBUX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Starbucks Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.85% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Starbucks Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 77.25% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- SBUX's annual revenue, now at roughly $30 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 82.27% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SBUX, approximately just 19.71% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SBUX Dividend Chart
SBUX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|