Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, SBUX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.15% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SBUX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CORR, ETR, NOC, CAG and DG.
SBUX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SBUX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 56.94% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Starbucks Corp are:
- The amount of revenue Starbucks Corp earns annually is around 24 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 32.52% of companies in the large revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $24 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 27.05% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Starbucks Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 74.3% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SBUX Dividend Chart
SBUX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|