Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SC POWR Grades
- SC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- SC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.19% of US stocks).
SC Stock Summary
- SC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.14, which is higher than only 3.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 97.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc comes in at 183.22%, a number that bests 95.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNI, RC, PMT, BPMP, and ALX.
- Visit SC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.santanderconsumerusa.com.
SC Valuation Summary
- SC's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 18.75% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 92 months, SC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.6.
- Over the past 92 months, SC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SC.
SC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.19%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -42.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.77%.
The table below shows SC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.31% of graded US stocks.
- SC's asset turnover comes in at 0.11 -- ranking 46th of 428 Banking stocks.
- OMF, TBK, and UBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SC.
The table below shows SC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.59||52-week high||$42.87|
|Prev. close||$41.52||52-week low||$21.97|
|Day high||$41.61||Avg. volume||237,499|
|50-day MA||$41.95||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$39.80||Market Cap||12.73B|
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) Company Bio
Santander Consumer US Holdings provides vehicle finance and unsecured consumer lending products in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SC Latest Social Stream
View Full SC Social Stream
Latest SC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SC as an investment opportunity.
Santander Holdings USA, Inc. Announces Extension of Tender Offer to Acquire Shares it Does not Own of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. for $41.50 per Share
BOSTON, January 21, 2022--Santander Holdings USA, Inc. ("SHUSA") today announced that it has extended the expiration date of its previously announced tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to acquire all outstanding shares of common stock of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. ("SC") not already owned by SHUSA for $41.50 per share (the "Offer Price").
Discover (DFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.83% and 2.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Santander Consumer USA Invests $35 Million to Bridge the Digital Divide in Communities Across the U.S.
Santander Consumer USA Invests $35 Million to Bridge the Digital Divide in Communities Across the U. 17, 2022Initiative launches in Dallas, where Santander Consumer and Comp-U-Dopt will improve neighborhood Internet connectivity by providing thousands of households with free high-speed Internet, laptops and digital skills trainingDALLAS, Jan.
With this appointment, the Irving company's C-suite will be made up entirely of former leaders at Santander Consumer USA.
Banco Santander (SAN) extends the tender offer to buy all outstanding shares of Santander Consumer (SC) for $41.50 per share. Following a long string of delays, Banco Santander
SC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc (SC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc (SC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc (SC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch