Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SC POWR Grades
- SC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- SC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 65.74% of US stocks).
SC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.45, Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 6.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc is higher than just 7.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.84% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NYCB, MFA, VEL, WVFC, and NNI.
- SC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.santanderconsumerusa.com.
SC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.89||52-week high||$35.37|
|Prev. close||$34.32||52-week low||$12.79|
|Day high||$35.37||Avg. volume||978,888|
|50-day MA||$28.67||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$22.79||Market Cap||10.68B|
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) Company Bio
Santander Consumer US Holdings provides vehicle finance and unsecured consumer lending products in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
SC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SC Latest Social Stream
View Full SC Social Stream
Latest SC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SC as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for May 3rd
Here are seven out of the 50 stocks that qualify the screening.
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 3rd
Santander Consumer (SC) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.59%Payable May 20; for shareholders of record May 10; ex-div May 7.See SC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
SC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc (SC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc (SC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc (SC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch