Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC): Price and Financial Metrics
SC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SC is currently 1.59, higher than just 7.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For SC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -40.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NNI, ALLY, NRZ, OMF, and SHLX.
- SC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.santanderconsumerusa.com.
SC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.22||52-week high||$27.75|
|Prev. close||$22.91||52-week low||$16.10|
|Day high||$23.31||Avg. volume||1,159,742|
|50-day MA||$24.49||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$23.86||Market Cap||7.89B|
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) Company Bio
Santander Consumer US Holdings provides vehicle finance and unsecured consumer lending products in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Dallas, Texas.