Seaboard Corporation (SEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEB POWR Grades
- SEB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- SEB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- SEB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 51.72% of US stocks).
SEB Stock Summary
- SEB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.02 -- higher than merely 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Seaboard Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Seaboard Corp is reporting a growth rate of 753.75%; that's higher than 97.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seaboard Corp are CODI, NEU, ATGFF, MAYS, and AR.
- Visit SEB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seaboardcorp.com.
SEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3,709.77||52-week high||$3,945.00|
|Prev. close||$3,725.08||52-week low||$2,624.50|
|Day high||$3,774.00||Avg. volume||1,007|
|50-day MA||$3,695.43||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$3,252.57||Market Cap||4.31B|
Seaboard Corporation (SEB) Company Bio
Seaboard Corporation operates as a diverse agribusiness and transportation company worldwide. Its Pork division is involved in hog production and pork processing; and the production and sale of fresh and frozen pork products to further processors, foodservice operators, grocery stores, distributors, and retail outlets. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
SEB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Seaboard Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Seaboard Corp ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SEB, they are:
- SEB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 8.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Seaboard Corp experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 21.95% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEB Latest Social Stream
View Full SEB Social Stream
Latest SEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seaboard Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEB as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. One common...
The following is a report of earnings for Seaboard Corporation (NYSE American: SEB) with offices at 9000 West 67th Street, Merriam, Kansas, for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020 and December 31, 2019, in millions of dollars except share and per share amounts.
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But if you try your hand...
Global Cold Cuts Markets, 2020-2027 with Boar's Head, Cargill, Hormel Foods, Seaboard, The Kraft Heinz Co & Tyson Foods Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cold Cuts - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Global Cold Cuts Market to Reach $327.8 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cold Cuts estimated at US$172.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$327.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% over the period 2020-2027. Deli Cold Cuts, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected t
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The...
SEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|