Seaboard Corporation (SEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SEB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- SEB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SEB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.6% of US stocks).
SEB Stock Summary
- SEB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.07 -- higher than only 6.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Seaboard Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SEB has reported earnings growth of 753.75%, putting it ahead of 97.29% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Seaboard Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PTSI, TEVA, HI, Y, and CRD.A.
- SEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seaboard Corp's official web site, go to www.seaboardcorp.com.
SEB Valuation Summary
- SEB's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SEB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 243 months.
- SEB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEB.
SEB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -34.12%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.59%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 24.11%.
The table below shows SEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3,932.60||52-week high||$4,199.99|
|Prev. close||$3,937.00||52-week low||$2,624.50|
|Day high||$3,947.00||Avg. volume||935|
|50-day MA||$3,824.21||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$3,505.38||Market Cap||4.57B|
Seaboard Corporation (SEB) Company Bio
Seaboard Corporation operates as a diverse agribusiness and transportation company worldwide. Its Pork division is involved in hog production and pork processing; and the production and sale of fresh and frozen pork products to further processors, foodservice operators, grocery stores, distributors, and retail outlets. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
SEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEB Latest Social Stream
View Full SEB Social Stream
Latest SEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seaboard Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEB as an investment opportunity.
A U.S. judge has denied Seaboard Foods' attempt to delay a federal court decision that would force the nation's second-biggest pig producer to slow the speed of hog slaughtering at a massive Oklahoma pork plant, according to court records. Seaboard in April sought to pursue a 10-1/2-month delay to the decision after U.S. District Judge Joan Ericksen in Minnesota ruled against a Trump administration policy that allowed pork plants to slaughter pigs as fast as they want, as long as they prevent food contamination. As the first U.S. pork company to invest in machinery to run slaughter line speeds faster under the rule, Seaboard stands to lose from the decision.
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But if you try your hand...
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus talks, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow hitting […]
Can Mixed Fundamentals Have A Negative Impact on Seaboard Corporation (NYSEMKT:SEB) Current Share Price Momentum?
Seaboard's (NYSEMKT:SEB) stock is up by a considerable 11% over the past three months. But the company's key financial...
Peter Brown Joins Seaboard Foods LLC as President and Chief Executive Officer to Succeed Current President
Seaboard Corporation (NYSE American: SEB) announces that it has hired Peter Brown as its President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of its Pork Division, Seaboard Foods LLC, to succeed Seaboard Foods' current President, Darwin "Duke" Sand, who has announced that he will be retiring, effective January 1, 2021. Brown brings to Seaboard Foods more than 30 years of executive leadership experience from many different levels of procurement, manufacturing, commercial distribution, and customer support, within varying protein types in both the retail and foodservice marketplaces.
SEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|