Seaboard Corporation (SEB): Price and Financial Metrics
SEB Stock Summary
- Seaboard Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.66% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Seaboard Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Seaboard Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,042.86%; that's higher than 98.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Seaboard Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be Y, BOSC, WHR, MYE, and UEPS.
- SEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seaboard Corp's official web site, go to www.seaboardcorp.com.
SEB Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,981.00||52-week high||$4,743.71|
|Prev. close||$2,784.81||52-week low||$2,614.00|
|Day high||$3,073.99||Avg. volume||840|
|50-day MA||$3,349.86||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$3,938.24||Market Cap||3.47B|
Seaboard Corporation (SEB) Company Bio
Seaboard Corporation operates as a diverse agribusiness and transportation company worldwide. Its Pork division is involved in hog production and pork processing; and the production and sale of fresh and frozen pork products to further processors, foodservice operators, grocery stores, distributors, and retail outlets. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.