Seaboard Corporation (SEB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 5.3 -- higher than 94.28% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- SEB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 10.09% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SEB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PSMT, SNN, YPF, SVT and BMA.
SEB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Seaboard Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 79.97% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SEB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Seaboard Corp produces a dividend yield 0.23% -- which falls in the bottom 1.68%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SEB than it is for 98.7% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Seaboard Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 99.57% of them.
SEB Dividend Chart
SEB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SEB Dividends vs. Peers
SEB's dividend yield currently ranks #35 of 120 vs. its peers in the Food Makers category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SEB dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Seaboard Corp and its dividends:
Seaboard Corp Common Stock (SEB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Seaboard Corp (SEB) - Dividend Investor
Seaboard Corp (SEB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha