Seaboard Corporation (SEB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SEB's comes in at 5.3 -- better than 93.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, SEB generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 10.31% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SEB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EA, RUSHA, ROP, EGO and CS.
SEB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SEB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 41.77% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Seaboard Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SEB offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.3% of its fellow sector mates.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SEB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.85% of them.
SEB Dividend Chart
SEB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|