Sealed Air Corp. (SEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SEE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
SEE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SEE is 16.4 -- better than 98.02% of US stocks.
- SEE's went public 35.27 years ago, making it older than 90.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 25.74 for SEALED AIR CORP; that's greater than it is for 98.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEALED AIR CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MAN, LMB, TBI, BAH, and FSV.
- SEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEALED AIR CORP's official web site, go to www.sealedair.com.
SEE Valuation Summary
- SEE's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 37.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SEE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEE.
SEE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.67%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.26%.
The table below shows SEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.69% of graded US stocks.
- SEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 21st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ICL, AVNT, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEE.
The table below shows SEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SEE, see our SEE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$65.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.53 (Moderate Buy)|
SEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.42||52-week high||$70.72|
|Prev. close||$42.80||52-week low||$41.24|
|Day high||$43.61||Avg. volume||1,148,372|
|50-day MA||$49.66||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$51.81||Market Cap||6.25B|
Sealed Air Corp. (SEE) Company Bio
Sealed Air Corporation is a packaging company known for its brands: Cryovac food packaging and Bubble Wrap cushioning packaging. It sold off its stake in Diversey Holdings in 2017. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, its current CEO is Ted Doheny. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEE Latest Social Stream
View Full SEE Social Stream
Latest SEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEALED AIR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEE as an investment opportunity.
SEE Appoints Dustin Semach as Chief Financial Officer Designate
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 21, 2023--SEE (NYSE: SEE) today announced that Dustin Semach will be joining the company as Chief Financial Officer Designate, effective April 17, 2023. He will succeed current CFO Christopher J. Stephens, Jr., who announced his intent to retire last year. To ensure a seamless transition of responsibilities, Chris will retire from the company following the filing of the Company’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the first quarter 2023.
Sustainable Protein Packaging Starts With Trays
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 20, 2023 / Sealed Air: Plastic taxes, regulatory bans of expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam, and environmental pledges are keeping sustainability attributes such as recyclability, biodegradability, compostability, ...
Sealed Air’s "Better Together" Podcast: Honoring International Women's Day
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 14, 2023 / Sealed Air: Episode Summary Sealed Air employees Alessandra Faccin, President of the Asia Pacific Region, and Pauline Lewis, Vice President of Customer Service for the Americas Region, join guest ...
SEE Upcoming Event with the Financial Community
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 13, 2023--SEE (Sealed Air NYSE: SEE) will participate in the following event. The executive team will discuss the company’s Reinvent SEE 2.0 and its strategy to drive high-quality growth.
3 Great Dividend Stocks You Can Buy for Less Than $50
Down between 18% and 26% over the last year, these dividend payers are worth a look with their discounted valuations.
SEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SEEWant to do more research on Sealed Air Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sealed Air Corp (SEE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sealed Air Corp (SEE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sealed Air Corp (SEE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...