Sealed Air Corporation (SEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.29% of US stocks.
- SEE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SEE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
SEE Stock Summary
- Sealed Air Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.59% of US listed stocks.
- SEE's went public 33.39 years ago, making it older than 89.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SEE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRIB, WU, PRTY, BHC, and PBI.
- SEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sealed Air Corp's official web site, go to www.sealedair.com.
SEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.49||52-week high||$57.94|
|Prev. close||$56.50||52-week low||$28.55|
|Day high||$56.90||Avg. volume||1,240,719|
|50-day MA||$48.51||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$43.92||Market Cap||8.59B|
Sealed Air Corporation (SEE) Company Bio
Sealed Air Corporation provides food safety and security, facility hygiene, and product protection solutions worldwide. The Company's segments include Food Care, which provides integrated system solutions for retailers and food-service operators; Diversey Care, which provides integrated system solutions for food safety and security under Diversey brand; Product Care, which provides product care solutions to meet cushioning, void fill, positioning or block-and-bracing and surface protection, among others, and Other, which includes corporate, medical applications and new ventures businesses. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
SEE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SEE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sealed Air Corp ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SEE, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.07% -- higher than merely 16.42% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 76.87% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Sealed Air Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEE Latest Social Stream
View Full SEE Social Stream
Latest SEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sealed Air Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEE as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders Will Probably Hold Off On Increasing Sealed Air Corporation's (NYSE:SEE) CEO Compensation For The Time Being
Performance at Sealed Air Corporation ( NYSE:SEE ) has been reasonably good and CEO Ted Doheny has done a decent job of...
Shares of Sealed Air (NYSE:SEE) moved higher by 0.0% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per …
Sealed Air's (SEE) Q1 results likely to reflect benefits from solid demand in food and e-commerce, and savings from its Reinvent SEE Strategy.
Photo by Akintevs/iStock via Getty Images Introduction Sealed Air’s (SEE) share price has more than doubled since it dipped below $20 during the first few days of the worldwide COVID pandemic. Although its market capitalization has jumped from less than $3B to about $7.5B right now, it looks like there’s...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Sealed Air
SEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|