Sealed Air Corp. (SEE): Price and Financial Metrics
SEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.06||52-week high||$56.43|
|Prev. close||$33.38||52-week low||$28.50|
|Day high||$34.33||Avg. volume||1,588,069|
|50-day MA||$31.83||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$39.55||Market Cap||4.92B|
SEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SEE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SEE Stock Summary
- SEALED AIR CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.43% of US listed stocks.
- SEE's went public 35.9 years ago, making it older than 90.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SEE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEALED AIR CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LDI, RILY, WASH, PNBK, and ZION.
- SEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEALED AIR CORP's official web site, go to www.sealedair.com.
SEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SEE's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.6% lower, now standing at 11.
- Over the past 243 months, SEE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEE.
SEE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.67%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.26%.
The table below shows SEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.69% of graded US stocks.
- SEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 21st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ICL, AVNT, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEE.
The table below shows SEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sealed Air Corp. (SEE) Company Bio
Sealed Air Corporation is a packaging company known for its brands: Cryovac food packaging and Bubble Wrap cushioning packaging. It sold off its stake in Diversey Holdings in 2017. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, its current CEO is Ted Doheny. (Source:Wikipedia)
SEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEE Latest Social Stream
View Full SEE Social Stream
Latest SEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEALED AIR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEE as an investment opportunity.
Sealed Air Corporation ("SEE") (NYSE: SEE) today announced, together with Sealed Air Corporation (US) (together with SEE, the "Issuers"), the closing of their previously announced offering of $425 million aggregate principal amount of 7.250% senior notes due 2031 (the "Notes"). The Notes were sold to investors at 100.0% of their aggregate principal amount. The Notes are jointly and severally, and irrevocably and unconditionally, guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by each of SEE's existing an
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2023 / SEE®:Sourced from New Zealand's pristine waters, the Talley's vertically integrated supply chain harvests and sources quality, wild-caught seafood to the world. What began as a small fishing business ...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 16, 2023--Sealed Air Corporation ("SEE") (NYSE: SEE) today announced that its previously announced cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") for any and all of its 5.125% senior notes due 2024 (the "Notes") expired at 5:00 p.m. New York City time, on November 15, 2023 (the "Expiration Date"). According to information provided by Global Bondholder Services Corporation, the Depositary and Information Agent for the Tender Offer, $202,549,000 aggregate principal amount of the
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 15, 2023--Sealed Air Corporation ("SEE") (NYSE: SEE) today announced the total consideration (the "Total Consideration") relating to its previously announced cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") for any and all of its 5.125% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Notes") is $992.97 for each $1,000 principal amount of the Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn and accepted for purchase pursuant to the Tender Offer. The Total Consideration was determined in the manner de
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 13, 2023 / SEE®Originally published in the SEE® Impact Report 2022Our strategy is focused on creating an unparalleled customer packaging experience by advancing packaging solutions, integrating automation, digital, ...
SEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|