Sealed Air Corporation (SEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.44% of US stocks.
- SEE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- SEE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SEE Stock Summary
- Sealed Air Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.52% of US listed stocks.
- Sealed Air Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.42% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 60.78 for Sealed Air Corp; that's greater than it is for 99.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCO, CWH, NSP, CHH, and KMB.
- Visit SEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sealedair.com.
SEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SEE's price/sales ratio is 28.57% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SEE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SEE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEE.
SEE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -9.85%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.25%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.16%.
The table below shows SEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.47% of graded US stocks.
- SEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.868 -- ranking 21st of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- RYAM, FMC, and GCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEE.
The table below shows SEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.19||52-week high||$62.04|
|Prev. close||$56.27||52-week low||$36.27|
|Day high||$56.55||Avg. volume||1,150,366|
|50-day MA||$58.31||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$51.48||Market Cap||8.42B|
Sealed Air Corporation (SEE) Company Bio
Sealed Air Corporation provides food safety and security, facility hygiene, and product protection solutions worldwide. The Company's segments include Food Care, which provides integrated system solutions for retailers and food-service operators; Diversey Care, which provides integrated system solutions for food safety and security under Diversey brand; Product Care, which provides product care solutions to meet cushioning, void fill, positioning or block-and-bracing and surface protection, among others, and Other, which includes corporate, medical applications and new ventures businesses. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEE Latest Social Stream
View Full SEE Social Stream
Latest SEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sealed Air Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEE as an investment opportunity.
Sealed Air Corp (NYSE: SEE ) has announced the pricing of its offering of 1.573% senior secured notes due 2026. The offering was Full story available on Benzinga.com
CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sealed Air Corporation (Sealed Air or the Company) (NYSE: SEE) today announced that it commenced an offering of senior secured notes due 2026 (the Notes). The Notes will be jointly and severally, and irrevocably and unconditionally, guaranteed on a senior secured basis by each of Sealed Air''s existing and future wholly owned domestic subsidiaries that guarantee its senior secured credit facilities, subject to release under certain circumstances. The notes
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 15, 2021--Sealed Air Corporation ("Sealed Air" or the "Company") (NYSE: SEE) today announced the pricing of its offering of 1.573% senior secured notes due 2026 (the "Notes"). The offering was upsized from $425 million aggregate principal amount of Notes to $600 million aggregate principal amount of Notes. The Notes will be jointly and severally, and irrevocably and unconditionally, guaranteed on a senior secured basis by each of Sealed Air's existing and future wholly
SEE Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation For Any and All 4.875% Senior Notes Due 2022
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 15, 2021--Sealed Air Corporation ("Sealed Air") (NYSE: SEE) today announced that it has commenced a cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") for any and all of its outstanding 4.875% Senior Notes due 2022 (the "Notes").
Sealed Air (SEE) is poised to benefit from the solid end-market demand, savings from the Reinvent SEE strategy and focus on investments.
SEE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|