SEI Investments Company (SEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEIC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEIC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SEIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SEIC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SEI INVESTMENTS CO is higher than it is for about merely 7.15% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for SEI INVESTMENTS CO; that's greater than it is for only 13.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SEI INVESTMENTS CO's share price is greater than that of only 4.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEI INVESTMENTS CO, a group of peers worth examining would be RS, CPRI, AMN, CACI, and THO.
- Visit SEIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seic.com.
SEIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SEIC's price/sales ratio is 209.09% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- SEIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEIC.
SEIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 11.55%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.85%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.22%.
The table below shows SEIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.85% of graded US stocks.
- SEIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.86 -- ranking 22nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- NRZ, MN, and TROW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEIC.
The table below shows SEIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.52||52-week high||$65.22|
|Prev. close||$51.82||52-week low||$51.07|
|Day high||$51.85||Avg. volume||641,587|
|50-day MA||$55.20||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$57.30||Market Cap||6.98B|
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Company Bio
SEI Investments provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEIC Social Stream
Latest SEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEI INVESTMENTS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEIC as an investment opportunity.
A diverse range of product offerings, strategic acquisitions and a robust AUM balance support SEI Investments' (SEIC) top-line growth. Yet, rising costs might hurt profits.
Small Deposits: Vanguard's new fund; SEI partners with Snowflake; WSFS closes two branches and more banking news
A roundup of recent banking and finance news from the Philadelphia area includes Vanguard launching a new ESG fund, WSFS closing two branches and The Bancorp reaching a settlement with federal regulators.
SEI® (NASDAQ:SEIC) today announced the launch of SEI Data Cloud through a strategic partnership with Snowflake, the Data Cloud company, to address the financial services industry's demand for more advanced data integration. SEI Data Cloud, Powered by Snowflake, is designed to offer a scalable, cloud-based data platform that clients globally can access directly through the SEI Wealth PlatformSM (SWP) or as a standalone service.
SEI (SEIC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SEI® (NASDAQ: SEIC) today announced that Executive Vice President Sandy Ewing has been appointed to lead the company's Family Office and Regulatory Services, where she will work with SEI's business segment leaders to advance business opportunities and execute growth strategies for these offerings in existing and new markets. A 27-year SEI veteran, Ewing will continue to report to CEO Ryan Hicke and brings more than 40 years of financial services experience, spanning the wealth management, trust,
SEIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|