SEI Investments Company (SEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SEIC Stock Summary
- For SEIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.79% of US equities we're observing.
- SEIC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SEIC is more volatile than merely 3.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sei Investments Co are RL, CACI, RS, NDSN, and OLLI.
- SEIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sei Investments Co's official web site, go to www.seic.com.
SEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.79||52-week high||$62.45|
|Prev. close||$58.65||52-week low||$35.40|
|Day high||$60.46||Avg. volume||523,134|
|50-day MA||$57.77||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$54.91||Market Cap||8.58B|
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Company Bio
SEI Investments provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
SEIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sei Investments Co. To summarize, we found that Sei Investments Co ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SEIC, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 934.82; that's higher than 98.97% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 4.53% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SEIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEIC Social Stream
Latest SEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sei Investments Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEIC as an investment opportunity.
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) today announced that the company will virtually attend the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
SEI Investments (SEIC) is a financial technology stock overlooked by many investors. Its services include back office processing and security holding for custodial accounts and wealth management platforms for investment advisors, wealth managers and financial institutions. In addition, SEIC owns a minority interest in a value-oriented equity asset manager, LSV...
SEI Investments is tremendously successful, yet nicely under-priced….SEIC
SEI Expands Strategic Partnership with the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC), a leading provider of outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) services, today announced the expansion of its strategic partnership to the Sustaining Champion level with the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB). The two organizations have also agreed to produce and release a joint study this year that will be designed to provide valuable investment and governance-related research to the higher education boards that make up AGB's membership. SEI has been a strategic partner with AGB since 2013.
SEI Investments (NASDAQ:SEIC) unveils its next round of earnings this Wednesday, January 27. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for the earnings announcement. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Based on management's projections, SEI Investments analysts model for earnings of $0.8 per share on sales of $436.79 million. In the same quarter last year, SEI Investments reported earnings per share of $0.84 on sales of $423.23 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Wall Street analysts who stu...
SEIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SEICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sei Investments Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!