SEI Investments Company (SEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEIC POWR Grades
- SEIC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.18% of US stocks.
- SEIC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SEIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
SEIC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 228.47, Sei Investments Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.83% of US stocks.
- For SEIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.75% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Sei Investments Co's share price is greater than that of only 1.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sei Investments Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CACI, RS, OLLI, UAA, and ARW.
- SEIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sei Investments Co's official web site, go to www.seic.com.
SEIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SEIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.19% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SEIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SEIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEIC.
SEIC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.06%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.9%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.97%.
The table below shows SEIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.18% of graded US stocks.
- SEIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.843 -- ranking 23rd of 456 Trading stocks.
- COR, TROW, and WHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEIC.
The table below shows SEIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.37||52-week high||$64.78|
|Prev. close||$59.35||52-week low||$48.70|
|Day high||$60.47||Avg. volume||506,866|
|50-day MA||$60.94||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$60.35||Market Cap||8.52B|
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Company Bio
SEI Investments provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEIC Social Stream
Latest SEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sei Investments Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEIC as an investment opportunity.
SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) today announced the results of its inaugural sustainable investing survey, which examines insights from nearly 800 registered investment advisors (RIAs) on core sustainable investing topics, including education, investment strategy and sustainability priorities.
A look at the shareholders of SEI Investments Company ( NASDAQ:SEIC ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) today announced continued global growth in its institutional business, adding 11 clients and nearly $3.8 billion in new outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) and fiduciary management assets during the first half of 2021. Among SEI's institutional clients added in 2021 are Greater Philadelphia YMCA and Real Estate Council of Ontario.
SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) today announced the launch of the SEI Domestic ETF Strategies, adding five new asset allocation-based models to the SEI ETF Strategy family. The Strategies offer independent advisors enhanced investment flexibility through the SEI Wealth PlatformSM.
SEI (SEIC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SEIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|