SEI Investments Company (SEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEIC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEIC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SEIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.9% of US stocks).
SEIC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sei Investments Co is higher than it is for about merely 10.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.21%, Sei Investments Co's debt growth rate surpasses 88.5% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SEIC is more volatile than only 2.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RS, JLL, CPRI, AMN, and AYI.
- SEIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sei Investments Co's official web site, go to www.seic.com.
SEIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SEIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.19% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SEIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SEIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEIC.
SEIC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.2%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.5%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.76%.
The table below shows SEIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SEIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SEIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.85% of graded US stocks.
- SEIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.86 -- ranking 22nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- NRZ, MN, and TROW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SEIC.
The table below shows SEIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.38||52-week high||$65.22|
|Prev. close||$53.33||52-week low||$51.34|
|Day high||$55.41||Avg. volume||691,802|
|50-day MA||$55.95||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$59.38||Market Cap||7.60B|
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Company Bio
SEI Investments provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
SEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEIC Social Stream
Latest SEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sei Investments Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEIC as an investment opportunity.
SEI (SEIC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
FOCS vs. SEIC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Principal Financial's (PFG) Q4 earnings reflect improved performance across most of its segments as well as higher assets under management.
Atlanta, GA, based Investment company Aurora Investment Counsel (Current Portfolio) buys The Scotts Miracle Gro Co, MDU Resources Group Inc, Cummins Inc, Sonos Inc, Sun Communities Inc, sells Koppers Holdings Inc, Intercontinental Exchange Inc, Life Storage Inc, Hubbell Inc, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Aurora Investment Counsel.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
SEIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|