SEI Investments Company (SEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SEIC Stock Summary
- For SEIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.9% of US equities we're observing.
- SEIC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 13.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SEIC is more volatile than just 3.98% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sei Investments Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CACI, RS, RL, LECO, and NDSN.
- SEIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sei Investments Co's official web site, go to www.seic.com.
SEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.00||52-week high||$64.49|
|Prev. close||$57.98||52-week low||$35.40|
|Day high||$58.39||Avg. volume||494,597|
|50-day MA||$57.61||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$54.69||Market Cap||8.39B|
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Company Bio
SEI Investments provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
SEIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sei Investments Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sei Investments Co ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 63.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sei Investments Co ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 934.82; that's higher than 98.43% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 4.99% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SEIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEIC Social Stream
Latest SEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sei Investments Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEIC as an investment opportunity.
Alger Expands Retirement Plan Offerings with High-Conviction, Focused Large Cap Collective Investment Trust
Fred Alger Management, LLC ("Alger"), a $43 billion growth equity investment manager, is pleased to announce the expansion of its Collective Investment Trust (CIT) offerings with Alger Focus Equity CIT, a focused portfolio of approximately 50 high-conviction, large capitalization stocks.
SEI Investments (SEIC) is a financial technology stock overlooked by many investors. Its services include back office processing and security holding for custodial accounts and wealth management platforms for investment advisors, wealth managers and financial institutions. In addition, SEIC owns a minority interest in a value-oriented equity asset manager, LSV...
SEI Investments is tremendously successful, yet nicely under-priced….SEIC
SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) today announced the launch of the SEI Systematic Core Strategies ("the Strategies") that seek to modernize the traditional structure of passive investing by directly purchasing a subset of individual stocks within a broad market index. The Strategies aim to give independent advisors a cost-effective way to provide their clients with greater transparency and tailored solutions that best suit their financial goals and sustainable investing priorities.
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Al West - Chairman and CEO Dennis McGonigle - CFO Kathy Heilig - Controller Paul Klauder - EVP, Head of the Institutional Group Steve Meyer - EVP, Head of Global Wealth Management Services...
SEIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SEICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sei Investments Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!