SEI Investments Company (SEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
SEIC Stock Summary
- SEIC has a market capitalization of $9,356,455,940 -- more than approximately 83.81% of US stocks.
- For SEIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.93% of US equities we're observing.
- SEIC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 11.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RL, LPLA, RJF, POOL, and EEFT.
- Visit SEIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seic.com.
SEIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SEIC Price/Volume Stats
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Company Bio
SEI Investments provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.