SEI Investments Company (SEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SEIC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SEIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SEIC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SEIC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
SEIC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sei Investments Co is higher than it is for about just 7.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for Sei Investments Co; that's greater than it is for only 12.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SEIC is more volatile than just 7.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sei Investments Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NDSN, JLL, AYI, MGRC, and MTZ.
- SEIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sei Investments Co's official web site, go to www.seic.com.
SEIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SEIC's price/sales ratio is 48.57% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- SEIC's price/earnings ratio has moved down $25 over the prior 243 months.
- SEIC's price/sales ratio has moved down $2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SEIC.
SEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.37||52-week high||$64.78|
|Prev. close||$61.38||52-week low||$48.70|
|Day high||$61.91||Avg. volume||520,176|
|50-day MA||$62.27||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$57.76||Market Cap||8.76B|
SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Company Bio
SEI Investments provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
SEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full SEIC Social Stream
Latest SEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sei Investments Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SEIC as an investment opportunity.
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) today announced a strategic realignment of Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI to better serve financial advisors' needs in the face of industry change and investor evolution.
SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) today announced that the company will virtually attend Piper Sandler's Global Exchange & FinTech Conference and Morgan Stanley's U.S. Financials, Payments & CRE Conference.
PFG vs. SEIC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SEI Investments Company ( NASDAQ:SEIC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is...
SEIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|