SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SEIC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 653,613,000, ranking above 96.62% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SEIC's price: STON, CVLY, NBTB, III and CINF.
SEIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Sei Investments Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 58.13%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sei Investments Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Sei Investments Co produces a dividend yield 1.26% -- which falls in the bottom 23.28%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -58.13%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 25% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Sei Investments Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 25% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, SEIC's equity discount rate is less than 85.63% of those stocks.
SEIC Dividend Chart
SEIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|