Ship Finance International Limited (SFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- SFL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SFL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.22% of US stocks).
SFL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SFL Corp Ltd is higher than merely 12.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SFL Corp Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SFL Corp Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLY, VNTR, GEL, ERJ, and RIG.
- Visit SFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sflcorp.com.
SFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.61||52-week high||$10.42|
|Prev. close||$8.81||52-week low||$5.85|
|Day high||$8.77||Avg. volume||1,151,477|
|50-day MA||$8.22||Dividend yield||6.97%|
|200-day MA||$7.59||Market Cap||1.10B|
Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Company Bio
Ship Finance International Limited owns and operates vessels and offshore related assets in Bermuda, Cyprus, Malta, Liberia, Norway, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the Marshall Islands. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
SFL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SFL Corp Ltd. To summarize, we found that SFL Corp Ltd ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 995.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SFL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 30% of its capital from equity, and 70% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 5.54% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- SFL Corp Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- SFL Corp Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFL Latest Social Stream
View Full SFL Social Stream
Latest SFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SFL Corp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFL as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see SFL...
SFL Corporation Ltd. (the “Company” or “SFL”) advises that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on May 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at Par-la-Ville Place, 4th Floor, 14 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2020 were presented to the Meeting. In addition, the following resolutions were passed: 1. To set the maximum number of Directors to be not more than eight. 2. To resolve that vacancies in the number of Directors be designated as casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such vacancies as and when it deems fit. 3. To re-elect Kathrine Fredriksen as a Director of the Company. 4. To re-elect Gary Vogel as a Director of the Company. 5...
Photo by Thierry Dosogne/DigitalVision via Getty Images Investment Thesis SFL Corporation Ltd. (SFL) released its preliminary first-quarter 2021 results on May 12, 2021. SFL reported a quarterly income of $0.27 per diluted share compared to a loss of $0.81 the same quarter a year ago. The company kept its quarterly...
SFL Corporation Ltd (SFL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 12, 2021, 22:00 ET Company Participants Ole Hjertaker - CEO Aksel Olesen - CFO Conference Call Participants Randall Giveans - Jefferies Gregory Lewis - BTIG Liam Burke - B. Riley Securities James Monigan - Citigroup Presentation Operator Good day, and...
Before we begin our presentation, I would like to note that this conference call will contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Words such as expects, anticipates, intends, estimates or similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance.
SFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|