Ship Finance International Limited (SFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- SFL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SFL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SFL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SFL is currently 3.89, higher than just 12.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SFL Corp Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SFL comes in at 38.14% -- higher than that of 93.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SFL Corp Ltd are FLY, VNTR, ERJ, SRT, and EDRY.
- SFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SFL Corp Ltd's official web site, go to www.sflcorp.com.
SFL Valuation Summary
- SFL's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SFL's price/earnings ratio has moved down $8.2 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFL.
SFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.92||52-week high||$9.90|
|Prev. close||$8.16||52-week low||$5.85|
|Day high||$8.02||Avg. volume||1,162,491|
|50-day MA||$8.24||Dividend yield||7.58%|
|200-day MA||$7.58||Market Cap||1.01B|
Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Company Bio
Ship Finance International Limited owns and operates vessels and offshore related assets in Bermuda, Cyprus, Malta, Liberia, Norway, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the Marshall Islands. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
SFL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SFL Corp Ltd. To summarize, we found that SFL Corp Ltd ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 995.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SFL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 30% of its capital from equity, and 70% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 5.54% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- SFL Corp Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- SFL Corp Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFL Latest Social Stream
View Full SFL Social Stream
Latest SFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SFL Corp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFL as an investment opportunity.
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities. There is no unique benchmark for the oil tanker industry, but the returns on oil tanker stocks may be compared to the overall return of the broader market, as represented by the Russell 1000 Index.
SFL Corporation Ltd. (NYSE: SFL) (“SFL” or the “Company”) announces that it has agreed to acquire two medium sized container vessels in combination with long term charters to a leading container line. The vessels are modern eco-design built in 2013 and 2014 with approximately 6,800 TEU carrying capacity, and the Company expects to take delivery of the vessels in the near term. The purchase price is confidential. The time charters will run for a period of minimum 6 years, and there are purchase o
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see SFL...
SFL Corporation Ltd. (the “Company” or “SFL”) advises that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on May 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at Par-la-Ville Place, 4th Floor, 14 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2020 were presented to the Meeting. In addition, the following resolutions were passed: 1. To set the maximum number of Directors to be not more than eight. 2. To resolve that vacancies in the number of Directors be designated as casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such vacancies as and when it deems fit. 3. To re-elect Kathrine Fredriksen as a Director of the Company. 4. To re-elect Gary Vogel as a Director of the Company. 5...
SFL Corporation Ltd. (NYSE: SFL) (“SFL” or the “Company”) today announced that 480,000 options were awarded to employees and board members as part of the management incentive program. The options have been issued pursuant to the Company’s Share Option Scheme and will have a five-year term with a three-year vesting period. The initial strike price is $8.79 and the first options will be exercisable from May 2022. May 14, 2021 The Board of DirectorsSFL Corporation Ltd.Hamilton, Bermuda Investor and Analyst Contacts:Aksel Olesen, Chief Financial Officer, SFL Management AS+47 23 11 40 36André Reppen, Chief Treasurer & Senior Vice President, SFL Management AS+47 23 11 40 55Media Contact:Ole B. Hjertaker, Chief Executive Officer, SFL Management AS+47 23 11 40 11 About SFL SFL has a unique trac...
SFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|