Ship Finance International Limited (SFL): Price and Financial Metrics
SFL Stock Summary
- SFL's current price/earnings ratio is 10.62, which is higher than just 13.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SFL Corp Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SFL Corp Ltd is higher than it is for about 94.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SFL Corp Ltd are CWEN, ARTNA, BPYU, SOHO, and EMRAF.
- SFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SFL Corp Ltd's official web site, go to www.sflcorp.com.
SFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$12.46|
|Prev. close||$7.93||52-week low||$5.85|
|Day high||$8.46||Avg. volume||1,168,248|
|50-day MA||$6.92||Dividend yield||7.57%|
|200-day MA||$7.98||Market Cap||948.01M|
Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Company Bio
Ship Finance International Limited owns and operates vessels and offshore related assets in Bermuda, Cyprus, Malta, Liberia, Norway, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the Marshall Islands. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
SFL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SFL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that SFL Corp Ltd ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 972.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of SFL Corp Ltd, consider:
- 24% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 5.21% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- SFL Corp Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), SFL Corp Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 93.74% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFL Latest Social Stream
View Full SFL Social Stream
Latest SFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SFL Corp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFL as an investment opportunity.
SFL Corporation Ltd. (SFL) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Ole Hjertaker - CEO Aksel Olesen - CFO Conference Call Participants Randy Giveans - Jefferies Richard Diamond - Castlewood Capital Greg Lewis - BTIG Liam Burke - B. Riley Presentation Operator Ladies and...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / SFL Corp. (NYSE:SFL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Preliminary Q4 2020 results and quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share Hamilton, Bermuda, February 17, 2021. SFL Corporation Ltd. (“SFL” or the “Company”) today announced its preliminary financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. Highlights 68th consecutive quarterly dividend declared, $0.15 per share Operating revenue of approximately $115 million, and net loss of $165 million in the fourth quarter after a net negative impact of $187 million relating to a drilling rig Received charter hire1 of approximately $144 million in the quarter from the Company’s vessels and rigs, including $5.3 million of profit share Adjusted EBITDA2 of $96.1 million from consolidated subsidiaries, plus an additional $10.1 million adjusted EBITDA2 from wholly owned non-consolidated subsidia...
SFL (NYSE:SFL) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 17th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.14 (-36.4% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $113.4M (-5.4% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, SFL has beaten EPS estimates 38% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. One common...
SFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFLWant to do more research on SFL Corp Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!