Ship Finance International Limited (SFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFL POWR Grades
- SFL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SFL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SFL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SFL CORP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SFL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.76% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of SFL CORP LTD's share price is greater than that of merely 9.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SFL CORP LTD are FLNG, TOPS, ILPT, FE, and TGH.
- Visit SFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sflcorp.com.
SFL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SFL's price/sales ratio is 141.67% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- SFL's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 224 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFL.
SFL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.17%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.07%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.11%.
The table below shows SFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.13% of graded US stocks.
- SFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 125th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.98||52-week high||$11.60|
|Prev. close||$9.91||52-week low||$7.64|
|Day high||$10.06||Avg. volume||954,039|
|50-day MA||$9.84||Dividend yield||9.22%|
|200-day MA||$10.12||Market Cap||1.38B|
Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Company Bio
Ship Finance International Limited owns and operates vessels and offshore related assets in Bermuda, Cyprus, Malta, Liberia, Norway, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the Marshall Islands. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFL Latest Social Stream
View Full SFL Social Stream
Latest SFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SFL CORP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFL as an investment opportunity.
SFL ( NYSE:SFL ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$166.9m (up 25% from 3Q 2021). Net income...
Preliminary Q3 2022 results and quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share Hamilton, Bermuda, November 14, 2022. SFL Corporation Ltd. (“SFL” or the “Company”) today announced its preliminary financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Highlights 75th consecutive quarterly dividend declared, $0.23 per shareNet profit of $49.9 million, or $0.39 per share in the third quarterReceived charter hire of approximately $177.5 million in the quarter from the Company’s vessels and rigs, inc
A look at the shareholders of SFL Corporation Ltd. ( NYSE:SFL ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We can see...
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act SFL Corporation Ltd. (NYSE: SFL) (“SFL” or the “Company”) announced today that it has agreed to acquire a Pure Car Truck Carrier (“PCTC”) in combination with a long term time charter to a leading car carrier operator until 2028. The Company expects to take delivery of the vessel during the fourth quarter. The fixed rate charter backlog will increase by approximately $65 millio
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best shipping and container stocks to buy now. To skip our analysis of the recent market trends and activity, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Shipping and Container Stocks to Buy Now. The shipping and container companies play an important role […]
SFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|