Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SFL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -12,794.33% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than just 0.25% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SFL's price: FCPT, UVE, JKHY, PNM and COST.
SFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SFL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 553.32% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for SFL Corp Ltd are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, SFL Corp Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 96.09% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, SFL Corp Ltd's expected return of 553.32% is higher than 97.39% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SFL Corp Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.39% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- SFL Corp Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than 3.68% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
SFL Dividend Chart
SFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|