Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SFL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -12,794.33% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than merely 0.25% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SFL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTAS, UL, GECC, DVD and EA.
SFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SFL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 305.23% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of SFL Corp Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SFL Corp Ltd's dividend yield of 9.02% is in the top 4.62%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, SFL Corp Ltd's expected return of 305.23% is higher than 96.9% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SFL Corp Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.9% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- SFL Corp Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than just 12.31% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
SFL Dividend Chart
SFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|