Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SFL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -12,794.33% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than just 0.25% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SFL's price: FCPT, UVE, JKHY, PNM and COST.
SFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SFL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 140.07%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SFL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SFL Corp Ltd's dividend yield of 7.24% is in the top 7.12%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 140.07%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.78% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SFL Corp Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.78% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- SFL Corp Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than 5.76% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
SFL Dividend Chart
SFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|