Ship Finance International Limited (SFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SFL has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than merely 5.92% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SFL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OXBR, JNJ, AGN, LDOS and ATNI.
SFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding SFL Corp Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 315.66%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SFL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, SFL Corp Ltd produces a dividend yield 15.38% -- which falls in the top 1.95%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 315.66%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.79% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SFL has a discount rate lower than 96.79% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, SFL is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about just 13.43% of them.
SFL Dividend Chart
SFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|