Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFNC POWR Grades
- SFNC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFNC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- SFNC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
SFNC Stock Summary
- SFNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Simmons First National Corp's share price is greater than that of only 11.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Simmons First National Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simmons First National Corp are MLVF, WD, EFSC, PBCT, and HGV.
- SFNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simmons First National Corp's official web site, go to www.simmonsbank.com.
SFNC Valuation Summary
- SFNC's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 225% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SFNC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SFNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFNC.
SFNC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 120.19%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 67.31%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 118.91%.
The table below shows SFNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.37% of graded US stocks.
- SFNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 285th of 433 Banking stocks.
- GDOT, FUSB, and CNNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SFNC.
The table below shows SFNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.43||52-week high||$33.43|
|Prev. close||$30.56||52-week low||$15.59|
|Day high||$31.21||Avg. volume||465,734|
|50-day MA||$29.05||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$28.81||Market Cap||3.30B|
Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Company Bio
Simmons First National Corporation provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SFNC Social Stream
Latest SFNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simmons First National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFNC as an investment opportunity.
Simmons Bank completes deals with Collierville-based Landmark Community Bank and Memphis-based Triumph Bank
With the acquisitions complete, Simmons has over $25 billion in assets and close to $20 billion in total deposits based off of June 2021 FDIC data.
Simmons First National Corporation Completes Acquisitions and Conversions of Landmark Community Bank and Triumph Bancshares, Inc.
Simmons Bank ranks as the 8th largest bank in Tennessee based on pro forma deposit market share dataPINE BLUFF, Ark., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simmons First National Corp. (NASDAQ: SFNC) (Simmons or Company) announced today that it has completed the acquisitions of Landmark Community Bank (Landmark) based in Collierville, Tenn., and Triumph Bancshares, Inc. (Triumph), the parent company of Triumph Bank, based in Memphis, Tenn., effective October 8, 2021. Separate definitive agreements t
Simmons First National Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
PINE BLUFF, Ark., Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simmons First National Corp. (NASDAQ: SFNC) today announced it expects to release third quarter 2021 earnings prior to the market opening on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. Management will conduct a live conference call to review this information beginning at 9:00 a.m. CDT on Tuesday, October 26. Interested parties can listen to the call by dialing toll-free 1-866-298-7926 (United States and Canada only) and asking for the Simmons First National Co
Simmons First National (SFNC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Simmons Bank Named to Forbes America's "Best-In-State" Employers List for the Second Consecutive Year
Simmons Bank announced today that it has been named to Forbes America's "Best-in-State" Employers list, marking the second consecutive year the bank has earned this distinction. Ranked among the Top 10 employers in Arkansas, Simmons Bank also earned the top ranking among banking and financial services employers. The Forbes "Best-in State" list is compiled through a partnership with market research firm Statista.
SFNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Simmons First National Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch