Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFNC POWR Grades
- SFNC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- SFNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SFNC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.87% of US stocks).
SFNC Stock Summary
- SFNC's went public 29.92 years ago, making it older than 81.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SFNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.85% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SFNC comes in at 24.65% -- higher than that of 92.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EFSC, FIBK, OZK, TCBK, and BSRR.
- Visit SFNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simmonsbank.com.
SFNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SFNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.08% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- SFNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFNC.
SFNC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 213.05%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.41%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 110.77%.
The table below shows SFNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.03% of graded US stocks.
- SFNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- GDOT, FUSB, and CNNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SFNC.
The table below shows SFNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.55||52-week high||$32.76|
|Prev. close||$22.33||52-week low||$19.87|
|Day high||$22.82||Avg. volume||703,226|
|50-day MA||$23.67||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$25.71||Market Cap||2.89B|
Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Company Bio
Simmons First National Corporation provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SFNC Social Stream
Latest SFNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFNC as an investment opportunity.
Steve Wade, EVP and assistant general legal counsel for Simmons Bank was nationally recognized by the American Bankers Association Foundation for his work on the SAFER AR ACT with a 2022 ABA Foundation Community Commitment Award. The award was given to Wade for his efforts in the Protecting Older Americans category and will be presented during ABA's Annual Convention on Oct. 4 in Austin, Texas.
Readers hoping to buy Simmons First National Corporation ( NASDAQ:SFNC ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Simmons Bank announced today the addition of veteran banker Maurice Butler as SVP, director of community Development. Butler will oversee the delivery of the bank's CRA plan that encompasses community affairs and the development of financial products and solutions designed to support the needs of low-and moderate-income communities. In addition, Butler will oversee the bank's Community Affairs Officers, a team focused on aiding underserved and emerging communities across the bank's six-state foo
On Tuesday, the Little Rock Touchdown Club announced its 2022 speakers at a news conference at War Memorial Stadium. Little Rock Touchdown Club president and Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame inductee David Bazzel announced that Arkansas Razorback Head Coach, Sam Pittman, will kick off the 18th season of the Little Rock Touchdown Club.
Simmons First National (SFNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.04% and 0.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SFNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Simmons First National Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch