Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
SFNC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 220.6, Simmons First National Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 12.67, Simmons First National Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 20.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.31 for Simmons First National Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.88% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simmons First National Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ISTR, EFSC, CATY, PDLB, and HOMB.
- SFNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simmons First National Corp's official web site, go to www.simmonsbank.com.
SFNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.28||52-week high||$30.73|
|Prev. close||$29.64||52-week low||$13.75|
|Day high||$29.97||Avg. volume||615,374|
|50-day MA||$25.16||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$19.33||Market Cap||3.19B|
Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Company Bio
Simmons First National Corporation provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
SFNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SFNC Social Stream
Latest SFNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simmons First National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFNC as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Simmons First National Corporation ( NASDAQ:SFNC ) have power over the company...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Simmons First National (NASDAQ:SFNC) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.39 per share on revenue of $198.51 million. • Archer-Daniels Midland (NYSE:ADM) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.10 per share on revenue of $16.48 billion. • Alaska Air Group (NYSE:ALK) is likely to report quarterly loss… Read More »Earnings Scheduled For January 26, 2021
PINE BLUFF, Ark., Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simmons First National Corporation’s (NASDAQ: SFNC) board of directors declared a regular $0.18 per share quarterly cash dividend payable on April 5, 2021, to shareholders of record as of March 15, 2021. This dividend represents a $0.01 per share, or 5.9 percent, increase above the dividend paid for the same period last year. Simmons First National Corp. is a financial holding company headquartered in Pine Bluff, Ark., with total consolidated assets of approximately $22.4 billion as of December 31, 2020, conducting financial operations in Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers comprehensive financial solutions delivered with a client-centric approach. FOR MORE ...
SFNC earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Simmons First National (SFNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.50% and -0.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SFNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Simmons First National Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!