Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFNC POWR Grades
- SFNC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 71.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFNC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SFNC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SFNC Stock Summary
- Simmons First National Corp's stock had its IPO on November 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.47% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simmons First National Corp is higher than it is for about 79.02% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.58 for Simmons First National Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simmons First National Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFS, HOPE, CHCO, CNOB, and ONB.
- Visit SFNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simmonsbank.com.
SFNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.83||52-week high||$33.43|
|Prev. close||$30.99||52-week low||$14.84|
|Day high||$31.15||Avg. volume||564,296|
|50-day MA||$29.98||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$23.01||Market Cap||3.34B|
Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Company Bio
Simmons First National Corporation provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
SFNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SFNC Social Stream
Latest SFNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simmons First National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFNC as an investment opportunity.
PINE BLUFF, Ark., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simmons First National Corporation’s (NASDAQ: SFNC) (“Simmons” or “Company”) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s Class A common stock of $0.18 per share, which is payable on July 6, 2021, to shareholders of record as of June 15, 2021. The cash dividend rate represents an increase of $0.01 per share, or 6 percent, from the dividend paid for the same time period last year. The current quarterly cash dividend rate further represents an annualized cash dividend rate of $0.72 per share and a five-year compound annual growth rate in the dividend of more than 8 percent. Simmons has a track record of paying cash dividends for 112 consecutive years. Simmons First National Corporat...
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Simmons First National
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • GATX (NYSE: GATX ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.85 per share on revenue of $303.17 million. • Simmons First National (NASDAQ: SFNC ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.51 per share on revenue of $197.48 million. • Aesthetic Medical Intl (NASDAQ: AIH ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.10 per share on revenue of $54.06 million. • Badger Meter (NYSE: BMI ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.42 per share on revenue of $120.40 million. • New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.07 per share on revenue of $1.14 billion. • Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $6.30 per share on revenue of $16.33 billion. • Northern Trust (NAS...
Simmons First National (SFNC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Simmons Bank has been named to Forbes magazine's list of "World's Best Banks" for the second year running. The recognition is based on surveys conducted by Forbes and Statista that evaluated feedback from 43,000 banking customers across 28 countries. Questions targeted topics such as trust, terms, customer service, digital service and financial advice.
SFNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Simmons First National Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch