Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFNC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SFNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFNC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SFNC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SFNC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.2 for SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 87.3% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 10.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EFSC, FIBK, FMNB, BSRR, and HOMB.
- Visit SFNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simmonsbank.com.
SFNC Valuation Summary
- SFNC's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 191.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SFNC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFNC.
SFNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.49%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.89%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.3%.
The table below shows SFNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.03% of graded US stocks.
- SFNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- GDOT, FUSB, and CNNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SFNC.
The table below shows SFNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.69||52-week high||$29.57|
|Prev. close||$21.85||52-week low||$19.34|
|Day high||$21.95||Avg. volume||487,896|
|50-day MA||$21.97||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$23.15||Market Cap||2.75B|
Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Company Bio
Simmons First National Corporation provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SFNC Social Stream
Latest SFNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFNC as an investment opportunity.
Simmons First National (SFNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.59% and 2.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Simmons First National Corporation Reports Record Quarterly Earnings of $83.3 million for the Fourth Quarter of 2022 and Earnings Per Diluted Share of $0.65
George A. Makris, Jr., Simmons' Executive Chairman, commented on financial results
Simmons First National Corporation (NASDAQ: SFNC) (Simmons) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on Simmons' Class A common stock of $0.20 per share, which is payable on April 3, 2023, to shareholders of record as of March 15, 2023. The cash dividend rate represents an increase of $0.01 per share, or 5 percent, from the dividend paid for the same time period last year.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
Simmons Bank announced today its automatic savings program, Round-Up, allowed customers to save over $5.2 million during the first eleven months of 2022. More than 26,500 customers utilized the program during this period. Compared to the same timeframe in 2021, the program has grown in customer usage by approximately 5 percent and dollars saved are up 7 percent.
SFNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Simmons First National Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch