Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFNC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SFNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFNC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- SFNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.97% of US stocks).
SFNC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 255.03, Simmons First National Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.13% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.71 for Simmons First National Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.09% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Simmons First National Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 8.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simmons First National Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WD, BUSE, HOMB, CHCO, and ISTR.
- Visit SFNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simmonsbank.com.
SFNC Valuation Summary
- SFNC's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 225% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SFNC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SFNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFNC.
SFNC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 304.93%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 120.19%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.99%.
The table below shows SFNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SFNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.03% of graded US stocks.
- SFNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- GDOT, FUSB, and CNNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SFNC.
The table below shows SFNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.53||52-week high||$33.43|
|Prev. close||$29.70||52-week low||$24.33|
|Day high||$29.69||Avg. volume||542,528|
|50-day MA||$30.21||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$29.59||Market Cap||3.39B|
Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Company Bio
Simmons First National Corporation provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Latest Social Stream
View Full SFNC Social Stream
Latest SFNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simmons First National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFNC as an investment opportunity.
Simmons First National (SFNC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Memphis, TN, based Investment company Reliant Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys NV5 Global Inc, General Motors Co, Marathon Oil Corp, Halliburton Co, Boeing Co, sells Sysco Corp, Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Nucor Corp, International Business Machines Corp, Chevron Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Reliant Investment Management, LLC.
Several banks appointed market leaders, added banking teams and targeted new lines of business in North Texas during 2021.
Year in Review: Houston banking market sees wave of M&A in 2021, creating opportunities for survivors
Community banks could take advantage of the gaps left in Houston's banking market after a wave of consolidations, one expert said.
Simmons First National Co. (NASDAQ:SFNC) Analysts at Piper Sandler boosted their FY2022 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Simmons First National in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, December 15th. Piper Sandler analyst S. Scouten now expects that the bank will post earnings per share of $2.18 for the year, 
SFNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SFNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Simmons First National Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch