Star Group L.P. (SGU): Price and Financial Metrics
SGU Stock Summary
- Star Group Lp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.37% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Star Group Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGU is more volatile than only 0.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATTO, CLUB, HESM, TA, and GPOR.
- Visit SGU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stargrouplp.com.
SGU Stock Price Chart More Charts
SGU Price/Volume Stats
Star Group L.P. (SGU) Company Bio
StarGas Partners LP operates as a home heating oil and propane distributor and services provider to residential and commercial customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.