Star Group L.P. (SGU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SGU has less fluctuation in its price than 85.37% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SGU's price: GLOG, AMTB, CORR, CBOE and PBIP.
SGU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SGU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 105.91% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Star Group Lp are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SGU's provides a return of 105.91% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.88% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Star Group Lp, its beta is lower than 86.62% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, SGU's equity discount rate is less than 91.67% of those stocks.
SGU Dividend Chart
SGU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|