Star Group L.P. (SGU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SGU has less fluctuation in its price than 85.37% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SGU's price: GLOG, AMTB, CORR, CBOE and PBIP.
SGU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SGU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 114.6% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SGU, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Star Group Lp's estimated return of 114.6% surpasses about 88.35% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Star Group Lp than it is for 94.55% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, SGU's equity discount rate is less than 90.91% of those stocks.
SGU Dividend Chart
SGU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|