Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI): Price and Financial Metrics
SHBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.98||52-week high||$19.71|
|Prev. close||$12.90||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$13.05||Avg. volume||87,068|
|50-day MA||$11.18||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$12.13||Market Cap||430.24M|
SHBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHBI POWR Grades
- SHBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.17% of US stocks.
- SHBI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SHBI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.33% of US stocks).
SHBI Stock Summary
- SHBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 35.04%, SHORE BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SHBI comes in at 21.44% -- higher than that of 91.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLF, CCBG, HTH, CVLY, and CBNK.
- Visit SHBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to shore-bancshares--inc-.
SHBI Valuation Summary
- SHBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.5; this is 127.68% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SHBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHBI.
SHBI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.13%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -31.22%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 110.35%.
The table below shows SHBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.63% of graded US stocks.
- SHBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 338th of 431 Banking stocks.
- ATLC, PBIP, and LMFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHBI.
The table below shows SHBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Company Bio
Shore Bancshares, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and other organizations in Maryland and Delaware. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Easton, Maryland.
SHBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHBI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHBI Social Stream
Latest SHBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHORE BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHBI as an investment opportunity.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Dawn Willey, the Independent Director of Shore...
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHBI) For Its Upcoming Dividend
It looks like Shore Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SHBI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - SHBI) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly common stock dividend in the amount of $0.12 per share, payable November 30, 2023 to stockholders of record on November 18, 2023.
Despite the loss, the company highlights successful merger completion and robust deposit growth
Shore Bancshares, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2023 Net Loss of $6.4 million Due to One-Time Merger Related Activity
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - SHBI) (the "Company" or "Shore Bancshares"), the holding company for Shore United Bank N.A. (the "Bank" or "SUB") reported financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2023. Third quarter results include the successful completion of the merger (the "merger") on July 1, 2023 with The Community Financial Corporation with total assets exceeding $5.7 billion for the combined company. In the third quarter of 2023, the Company reported a net loss of
SHBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|