Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI): Price and Financial Metrics
SHBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.78||52-week high||$20.85|
|Prev. close||$11.82||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$11.89||Avg. volume||87,454|
|50-day MA||$10.85||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$12.32||Market Cap||390.46M|
SHBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHBI POWR Grades
- SHBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHBI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SHBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.3% of US stocks).
SHBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.76 for SHORE BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 89.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 420.07%, SHORE BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.47% of about US stocks.
- SHORE BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -69.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBCP, ORRF, VBFC, PGC, and SBCF.
- Visit SHBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to shore-bancshares--inc-.
SHBI Valuation Summary
- SHBI's price/earnings ratio is 13; this is 36.84% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SHBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHBI.
SHBI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.13%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -31.22%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 110.35%.
The table below shows SHBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.63% of graded US stocks.
- SHBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 338th of 431 Banking stocks.
- ATLC, PBIP, and LMFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHBI.
The table below shows SHBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Company Bio
Shore Bancshares, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and other organizations in Maryland and Delaware. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Easton, Maryland.
SHBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHBI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHBI Social Stream
Latest SHBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHORE BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHBI as an investment opportunity.
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHBI) For Its Upcoming Dividend
It looks like Shore Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SHBI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - SHBI) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly common stock dividend in the amount of $0.12 per share, payable November 30, 2023 to stockholders of record on November 18, 2023.
Despite the loss, the company highlights successful merger completion and robust deposit growth
Shore Bancshares, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2023 Net Loss of $6.4 million Due to One-Time Merger Related Activity
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - SHBI) (the "Company" or "Shore Bancshares"), the holding company for Shore United Bank N.A. (the "Bank" or "SUB") reported financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2023. Third quarter results include the successful completion of the merger (the "merger") on July 1, 2023 with The Community Financial Corporation with total assets exceeding $5.7 billion for the combined company. In the third quarter of 2023, the Company reported a net loss of
Shore Bancshares (SHBI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SHBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|