Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI): Price and Financial Metrics
SHBI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Shore Bancshares Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.48 for Shore Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.91% of US stocks.
- Shore Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shore Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be THFF, UNB, NRIM, ABCB, and UIHC.
- SHBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shore Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to shore-bancshares--inc-.
SHBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.40||52-week high||$15.83|
|Prev. close||$15.50||52-week low||$7.63|
|Day high||$15.49||Avg. volume||26,473|
|50-day MA||$14.45||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$11.73||Market Cap||185.37M|
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Company Bio
Shore Bancshares, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and other organizations in Maryland and Delaware. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Easton, Maryland.
SHBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHBI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHBI Social Stream
Latest SHBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shore Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHBI as an investment opportunity.
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHBI) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly common stock dividend in the amount of $0.12 per share, payable March 1, 2021 to stockholders of record on February 15, 2021.
Shore Bancshares (SHBI): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.09.Revenue of $16.82M (+8.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.43M.Press Release...
EASTON, Md., Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHBI) (the "Company") reported income from continuing operations of $3.886 million or $0.32 per diluted common share for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to income from continuing operations of $3.391 million…
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: SHBI) today announced the appointment of Dawn M. Willey as a director of both the Company and Shore United Bank, the Company's wholly-owned bank subsidiary, effective January 1, 2021.
EASTON, Md., Nov. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Shore Bancshares, Inc. ("the Company") (NASDAQ:SHBI) announced today that it had received a non-objection letter from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond to allow the Company to repurchase its common stock. Under the new repurchase program,…
SHBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Shore Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!