Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHBI POWR Grades
- SHBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- SHBI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SHBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.57% of US stocks).
SHBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.8 for SHORE BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 90.34% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHBI's revenue has grown 77.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.12% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SHBI is more volatile than merely 3.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHORE BANCSHARES INC are OFG, BFIN, TRST, TSBK, and PBFS.
- SHBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHORE BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to shore-bancshares--inc-.
SHBI Valuation Summary
- SHBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SHBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHBI.
SHBI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.49%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.25%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 870.73%.
The table below shows SHBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.63% of graded US stocks.
- SHBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 338th of 431 Banking stocks.
- ATLC, PBIP, and LMFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHBI.
The table below shows SHBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.63||52-week high||$21.41|
|Prev. close||$19.92||52-week low||$17.04|
|Day high||$20.02||Avg. volume||69,209|
|50-day MA||$18.68||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$19.48||Market Cap||389.66M|
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Company Bio
Shore Bancshares, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and other organizations in Maryland and Delaware. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Easton, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHBI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHBI Social Stream
Latest SHBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHORE BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHBI as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Pearson, A10 Networks, Carlyle Secured Lending and Shore Bancshares
Pearson, A10 Networks, Carlyle Secured Lending and Shore Bancshares are part of Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Invest in breakout stocks like Pearson (PSO), A10 Networks (ATEN), Carlyle Secured Lending (CGBD) & Shore Bancshares (SHBI) for solid returns.
Shore Bancshares ( NASDAQ:SHBI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$32.0m (up 76% from 3Q...
Shore Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SHBI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.12 per share on the 30th of...
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHBI) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly common stock dividend in the amount of $0.12 per share, payable November 30, 2022, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2022.
SHBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|