Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHBI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SHBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHBI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SHBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.84% of US stocks).
SHBI Stock Summary
- SHBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.99%, SHORE BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.92% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SHORE BANCSHARES INC comes in at 77.49%, a number that bests 90.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHORE BANCSHARES INC are BFIN, TRST, UBFO, TCBX, and BOTJ.
- SHBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHORE BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to shore-bancshares--inc-.
SHBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SHBI's price/sales ratio is 4% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SHBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHBI.
SHBI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.13%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -31.22%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 110.35%.
The table below shows SHBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.63% of graded US stocks.
- SHBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 338th of 431 Banking stocks.
- ATLC, PBIP, and LMFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHBI.
The table below shows SHBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SHBI, see our SHBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
SHBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.50||52-week high||$21.21|
|Prev. close||$14.45||52-week low||$14.00|
|Day high||$14.55||Avg. volume||69,033|
|50-day MA||$16.55||Dividend yield||3.32%|
|200-day MA||$18.22||Market Cap||287.83M|
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Company Bio
Shore Bancshares, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and other organizations in Maryland and Delaware. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Easton, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHBI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHBI Social Stream
Latest SHBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHORE BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHBI as an investment opportunity.
Shore (SHBI), Community Financial (TCFC) Get Nod for Merger
Shore (SHBI) and Community Financial (TCFC) receive regulatory approvals for their previously announced all-stock merger deal.
Shore Bancshares, Inc. and The Community Financial Corporation Announce Receipt of Regulatory Approval for Merger of Equals
Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHBI) ("Shore"), the holding company of Shore United Bank, N.A., and The Community Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TCFC) ("TCFC"), the holding company of Community Bank of the Chesapeake, announced today that they received the required regulatory approvals from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Maryland Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation for Community Bank of the Chesapeake to be merged with and into Shore United Bank, N.A. on th
Shareholders in Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ:SHBI) are in the red if they invested a year ago
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ:SHBI) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.12
The board of Shore Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SHBI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 28th of February...
The Independent Director of Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHBI), Dawn Willey, Just Bought 31% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Dawn Willey, the Independent Director of Shore...
SHBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Shore Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...