Shore Bancshares Inc (SHBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SHBI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 16.55%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SHBI's growth rate has been 0.77% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SHBI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GHM, PINC, CTXS, MPX and FF.
SHBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SHBI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 93.6% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SHBI, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Shore Bancshares Inc, its beta is lower than 82.67% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Shore Bancshares Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 95.89% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, SHBI's equity discount rate is less than 84.82% of those stocks.
SHBI Dividend Chart
SHBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|