SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.61% of US stocks.
- SHI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SHI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.33% of US stocks).
SHI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHI is currently 0.44, higher than only 2.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SINOPEC SHANGHAI PETROCHEMICAL CO LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SINOPEC SHANGHAI PETROCHEMICAL CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 196.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SINOPEC SHANGHAI PETROCHEMICAL CO LTD are RDN, AGL, CMC, ALB, and ALEX.
- SHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SINOPEC SHANGHAI PETROCHEMICAL CO LTD's official web site, go to www.spc.com.cn.
SHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.34||52-week high||$27.94|
|Prev. close||$15.44||52-week low||$14.97|
|Day high||$15.44||Avg. volume||19,991|
|50-day MA||$16.23||Dividend yield||8.41%|
|200-day MA||$19.93||Market Cap||1.66B|
SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI) Company Bio
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical operates as a refining-chemical integrated petrochemical company in China. The company operates through five segments: Synthetic Fibres, Resins and Plastics, Intermediate Petrochemicals, Petroleum Products, and Trading of Petrochemical Products. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHI Social Stream
Latest SHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SINOPEC SHANGHAI PETROCHEMICAL CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHI as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- China’s state-owned enterprises that plan to delist from US stock exchanges slid on Monday, as investors expected more firms to follow suit amid an auditing spat between the two nations. Most Read from BloombergApple Targets Sept. 7 for iPhone 14 Launch in Flurry of New DevicesCovid’s Harmful Effects on the Brain Reverberate Years LaterBiden Called Cheney After Her Loss to Trump-Backed ChallengerAfter 2,240% Run, Tesla Visionary Leaves UK Fund Bleeding MoneyStock Market Plunge Pun
Chinese stocks are down across the board today after five of the largest state-owned companies in China announced plans to delist from U.S. exchanges.
Yahoo Finance Live looks at several Chinese stocks reportedly scheduled to de-list from the NYSE.
Five Chinese state-owned companies said they intend to delist their American depositary shares from the New York Stock Exchange, as financial regulators in Beijing and Washington remain at loggerheads over U.S. audit requirements. In separate filings to Hong Kong’s stock exchange Friday, PetroChina , China Petroleum & Chemical , Aluminum Corp. of China , China Life Insurance Co , and Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co said they have notified the NYSE that they plan to voluntarily delist their American depositary shares.
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited Announces Intention to Delist American Depositary Shares from the New York Stock Exchange and Intention to Deregister and Terminate Reporting Obligations
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited (the "Company") (NYSE:SHI) (HKEX:00338) (SSE:600688) announced today that the Company notified the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") on 12 August 2022 (eastern time of the United States) that it intends to voluntarily delist its American depositary shares (the "ADSs") representing Class H ordinary shares of the Company (the "H Shares") from the NYSE (the "Delisting") and, when the legal conditions
SHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHIWant to do more research on Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch