SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SHI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than merely 3.46% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 787.31%, Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.13% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SOL, ARCO, MGM, CTIB, and ATI.
- SHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.spc.com.cn.
SHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.83||52-week high||$27.94|
|Prev. close||$18.55||52-week low||$17.25|
|Day high||$18.95||Avg. volume||14,470|
|50-day MA||$19.39||Dividend yield||6.98%|
|200-day MA||$22.16||Market Cap||2.04B|
SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI) Company Bio
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical operates as a refining-chemical integrated petrochemical company in China. The company operates through five segments: Synthetic Fibres, Resins and Plastics, Intermediate Petrochemicals, Petroleum Products, and Trading of Petrochemical Products. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHI Social Stream
Latest SHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHI as an investment opportunity.
These dividend stocks have yields at least 4.5% or greater and can cover the dividend payments out of earnings by 2 times or more.
With geopolitical tensions rising, the world’s second-biggest economy may be at a crossroads, forcing a closer look at Chinese stocks.
Hong Yuan Holding Group (OTCMKTS:HGYN) vs. Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (NYSE:SHI) Financial Comparison
Hong Yuan Holding Group (OTCMKTS:HGYN) and Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (NYSE:SHI) are both basic materials companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, profitability, earnings, valuation, dividends, institutional ownership and risk. Institutional and Insider Ownership 1.1% of Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical shares are held  The post Hong Yuan Holding Group (OTCMKTS:HGYN) vs. Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (NYSE:SHI) Financial Comparison appeared first on ETF Daily News .
While broaching the subject of stocks to sell is always controversial, you’ll find less friction with these questionable investments.
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited (NYSE:SHI) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,000 shares, a decrease of 27.7% from the September 30th total of 8,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 49,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently […]
SHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHIWant to do more research on Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch