SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI): Price and Financial Metrics
SHI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.26, Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 334.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MKL, CUO, GPRE, SVM, and GIFI.
- SHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.spc.com.cn.
SHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.92||52-week high||$52.67|
|Prev. close||$28.87||52-week low||$26.63|
|Day high||$29.11||Avg. volume||49,876|
|50-day MA||$28.17||Dividend yield||11.13%|
|200-day MA||$37.13||Market Cap||3.12B|
SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI) Company Bio
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical operates as a refining-chemical integrated petrochemical company in China. The company operates through five segments: Synthetic Fibres, Resins and Plastics, Intermediate Petrochemicals, Petroleum Products, and Trading of Petrochemical Products. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Shanghai, China.