SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SHI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.73% of US stocks).
SHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 787.31%, Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.03% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SHI comes in at -73.71% -- higher than that of just 3.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NJR, AL, FRO, OFC, and WLKP.
- Visit SHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spc.com.cn.
SHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.82||52-week high||$26.80|
|Prev. close||$21.07||52-week low||$17.03|
|Day high||$20.99||Avg. volume||30,899|
|50-day MA||$23.93||Dividend yield||6.41%|
|200-day MA||$23.11||Market Cap||2.25B|
SINOPEC Shangai Petrochemical Company, Ltd. (SHI) Company Bio
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical operates as a refining-chemical integrated petrochemical company in China. The company operates through five segments: Synthetic Fibres, Resins and Plastics, Intermediate Petrochemicals, Petroleum Products, and Trading of Petrochemical Products. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Shanghai, China.
SHI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd, consider:
- In the past 5.01 years, Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.46%; that's better than only 4.71% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 3.61% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHI Latest Social Stream
View Full SHI Social Stream
Latest SHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHI as an investment opportunity.
With a large production capacity, record delivery numbers and strong future plans, Nio looks like a great EV play.
No summary available.
With solid delivery growth and a key technology advantage, NIO stock is looking more and more like a frontrunner in the EV race.
Don't forget about electric vehicle charging stocks in the hype around a green automotive world.
In terms of generating shareholder value, these seven stocks to buy are best positioned to become the next Tesla of the investment world.
SHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHIWant to do more research on Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd (SHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch