Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX): Price and Financial Metrics
SHLX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SHLX is -0.66 -- better than just 5.5% of US stocks.
- For SHLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.8% of US equities we're observing.
- SHLX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shell Midstream Partners LP are OFC, ILPT, BPMP, CNXM, and ARD.
- SHLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shell Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.shellmidstreampartners.com.
SHLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHLX Price/Volume Stats
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Company Bio
Shell Midstream Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets in the United States. The company owns interests in two crude oil pipeline systems and two refined products pipeline systems. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.