Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SHLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHLX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- SHLX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
SHLX Stock Summary
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.84% of US listed stocks.
- For SHLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.94% of US equities we're observing.
- SHLX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HMLP, LAND, ALX, DLNG, and BFS.
- SHLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shell Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.shellmidstreampartners.com.
SHLX Valuation Summary
- SHLX's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 41.6% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SHLX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 115.9 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, SHLX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 113.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHLX.
SHLX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -44.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.56%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -67.12%.
The table below shows SHLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHLX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.49% of graded US stocks.
- SHLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 84th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HUBG, KNOP, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHLX.
The table below shows SHLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.05||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$13.13||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$13.30||Avg. volume||1,218,558|
|50-day MA||$11.88||Dividend yield||9.14%|
|200-day MA||$13.11||Market Cap||5.13B|
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Company Bio
Shell Midstream Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets in the United States. The company owns interests in two crude oil pipeline systems and two refined products pipeline systems. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLX Latest Social Stream
View Full SHLX Social Stream
Latest SHLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shell Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHLX as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Spirit Of America Management Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Crown Castle International Corp, Public Storage, Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc, DCP Midstream LP, Gladstone Commercial Corp, sells , Phillips 66, Visa Inc, Comcast Corp, Mastercard Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Spirit Of America Management Corp.
In a report released today, Chase Mulvehill from Bank of America Securities maintained a Sell rating on Shell Midstream (SHLX – Research Report), with a price target of $13.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $13.11. According to TipRanks.com, Mulvehill has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -6.4% and a 50.0% success rate. Mulvehill covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Enterprise Products Partners, Plains All American, and Magellan Midstream. Shell Midstream has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $13.25.
Barclays likes these 3 dividend stocks to beat the S&P 500 in 2022 — if you're looking for passive income in the new year, snag yields as high as 10.1%
Passive income from these overweight heavyweights can help you sleep soundly at night.
Parking building for Shell cracker construction workers at 2400 Sweeney Drive goes back on the market
JLL begins seeking a tenant to replace the more than 1,000 cars parked at 2400 Sweeney Drive by construction workers who were building Shell's cracker plant in nearby Beaver County.
Guardforce AI (NASDAQ:GFAI) and Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE:SHLX) are both industrial products companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their risk, analyst recommendations, valuation, profitability, earnings, institutional ownership and dividends. Earnings and Valuation This table compares Guardforce AI and Shell Midstream Partners gross revenue,  The post Guardforce AI (NASDAQ:GFAI) vs. Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE:SHLX) Financial Comparison appeared first on ETF Daily News .
SHLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Shell Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch