Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SHLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHLX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- SHLX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
SHLX Stock Summary
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.61% of US listed stocks.
- For SHLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.73% of US equities we're observing.
- SHLX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shell Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be HMLP, CDOR, BFS, DRE, and DLNG.
- Visit SHLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shellmidstreampartners.com.
SHLX Valuation Summary
- SHLX's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 41.6% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SHLX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 115.9 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, SHLX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 113.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHLX.
SHLX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.59%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 111.59%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.26%.
The table below shows SHLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHLX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.63% of graded US stocks.
- SHLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 85th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- HUBG, KNOP, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHLX.
The table below shows SHLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.55||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$11.85||52-week low||$8.17|
|Day high||$11.83||Avg. volume||1,557,385|
|50-day MA||$12.68||Dividend yield||10.39%|
|200-day MA||$12.96||Market Cap||4.54B|
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Company Bio
Shell Midstream Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets in the United States. The company owns interests in two crude oil pipeline systems and two refined products pipeline systems. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLX Latest Social Stream
View Full SHLX Social Stream
Latest SHLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shell Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHLX as an investment opportunity.
Houston, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SHLX) (“Shell Midstream Partners” or the “Partnership”) and Shell Pipeline Company, L.P. are currently working to perform Hurricane Ida impact assessments on all of their owned or operated assets in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore Louisiana. Following initial high-level assessments, the Partnership can report the following at this time: Gulf of Mexico Pipelines: Initial flyovers have indicated that there was damage t
Shell Midstream (SHLX) announced a distribution cut of 35% to about $.30 per unit. This can be a good thing if management follows up the distribution cut with a solid plan. So far, management has floated some ideas. But a cohesive plan about what to do with the extra cash...
HOUSTON Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) on Friday reported second-quarter net income of $162 million. The Houston-based company said it had profit of 36 cents per share. The results met Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was also for earnings of 36 cents per share. The 
Houston, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX) (the Partnership or Shell Midstream Partners) reported net income attributable to the Partnership of $162 million for the second quarter of 2021, which equated to $0.36 per diluted common limited partner unit. Shell Midstream Partners also generated adjusted earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization attributable to the Partnership of $207 million.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Shell Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SHLX)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 30, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning.
SHLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Shell Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch