Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX): Price and Financial Metrics
SHLX Stock Summary
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.17% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Shell Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 96.85% of US stocks.
- SHLX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shell Midstream Partners LP are OFC, BPMP, ILPT, PAGP, and CNXM.
- Visit SHLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shellmidstreampartners.com.
SHLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.48||52-week high||$22.70|
|Prev. close||$18.47||52-week low||$17.33|
|Day high||$18.51||Avg. volume||925,357|
|50-day MA||$20.46||Dividend yield||9.96%|
|200-day MA||$20.50||Market Cap||4.08B|
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Company Bio
Shell Midstream Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets in the United States. The company owns interests in two crude oil pipeline systems and two refined products pipeline systems. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SHLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Shell Midstream Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Shell Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 93st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2630.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Shell Midstream Partners LP ended up being:
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 2.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 20.92% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|