Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHLX POWR Grades
- SHLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHLX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- SHLX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.58% of US stocks).
SHLX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SHLX is -1.02 -- better than just 4.53% of US stocks.
- For SHLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.88% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.23 for Shell Midstream Partners LP; that's greater than it is for merely 2.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JACK, LMRK, BKH, GAIN, and WTRG.
- SHLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shell Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.shellmidstreampartners.com.
SHLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.78||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$14.99||52-week low||$8.17|
|Day high||$15.35||Avg. volume||1,616,151|
|50-day MA||$13.99||Dividend yield||12.27%|
|200-day MA||$11.32||Market Cap||5.81B|
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Company Bio
Shell Midstream Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets in the United States. The company owns interests in two crude oil pipeline systems and two refined products pipeline systems. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SHLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Shell Midstream Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Shell Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SHLX, they are:
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 5.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 2.93% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SHLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLX Latest Social Stream
View Full SHLX Social Stream
Latest SHLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shell Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHLX as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. government has declared a state of emergency to keep fuel supply lines open following the shutdown of Colonial Pipeline on Friday. The 5,500-mile conduit, whose owners include Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) and others, carries 2.5M barrels a day to the East Coast, or 45% of its supply of...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Shell Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: SHLX)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 30, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, my name is Peter and I will be your conference operator for today.
Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) says Q1 offshore oil pipeline volumes rose by 11% from the previous quarter, but onshore flows continued to struggle from lower demand caused by the pandemic.Volumes on the Mars crude oil pipeline system off the Louisiana coast, which includes its 400K bbl/day main line, jumped 13%...
Shell Midstream Partners offshore oil pipeline volumes rose by 11% in the three months ended March 31 compared to the previous quarter, but onshore flows continued to struggle from lower demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic, company executives said on Friday. Volumes on the Mars crude oil pipeline system off the Louisiana coast, which includes its 400,000 barrel-per-day main line, rose to 498,000 barrels per day (bpd) from 441,000 bpd in the last quarter, Shell Midstream said on an earnings call. The Houston-based affiliate of Royal Dutch Shell and its partners have started acquiring materials to expand the Mars system by about 65,000 bpd and expect the project to be operational next year, Shell Midstream's chief executive officer Steven Ledbetter said on a call with investors.
ARAY, EBS, FARM, SHLX, and TPB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 30, 2021
SHLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Shell Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch