Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX): Price and Financial Metrics
SHLX Stock Summary
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.97% of US listed stocks.
- For SHLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.7% of US equities we're observing.
- SHLX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMRK, HMLP, JACK, BFS, and FRO.
- SHLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shell Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.shellmidstreampartners.com.
SHLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.95||52-week high||$17.55|
|Prev. close||$11.29||52-week low||$5.70|
|Day high||$11.42||Avg. volume||1,728,750|
|50-day MA||$10.93||Dividend yield||16.8%|
|200-day MA||$11.08||Market Cap||4.31B|
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Company Bio
Shell Midstream Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets in the United States. The company owns interests in two crude oil pipeline systems and two refined products pipeline systems. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SHLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Shell Midstream Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Shell Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 289.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Shell Midstream Partners LP, consider:
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Shell Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 12.37% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SHLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLX Latest Social Stream
View Full SHLX Social Stream
Latest SHLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shell Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHLX as an investment opportunity.
Introduction When last discussing Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX), their monster double-digit distribution yield was a standout in their industry largely due to uncertainty stemming from management, as my previous article discussed. Well fast forwards to the present day and once again, they still remain a standout with a very high...
Houston, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX) today announced that its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and can be viewed on the Partnership’s website at www.shellmidstreampartners.com. The filing can be accessed by selecting the “Financial Reporting” link. Also, upon written request, limited partners may receive, free of charge, a printed copy of the Partnership’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, which includes audited financial statements. Requests should be communicated in writing to Shell Midstream Partners, L.P., Attention: Jamie Parker, Investor Relations at 150 N. Dairy Ashford, Houston, Texas 77079. TAX CONSIDERATIONS This release is intended to be...
Shares of Shell Midstream Partners LP closed 1.6% higher on Friday after the energy company reported stronger-than-expected 4Q revenues. Shell Midstream’s (SHLX) revenues of $130 million grew 18.2% year-over-year and exceeded analysts’ expectations of $118.2 million. Meanwhile, the company's earnings of $0.29 per share lagged analysts’ expectations of $0.32 and declined 3.3% year-over-year. Weakness in its bottom line reflected lower adjusted EBITDA during the reported quarter and declined 1.6% year-over-year to $188 million. In the offshore business, the company witnessed a 14% increase in throughput volumes compared to the third quarter.
Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.29 misses by $0.05.Revenue of $130M (+3.2% Y/Y) beats by $11.78M.Press Release...
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to today's webcast for Shell Midstream Partners. With me today are Kevin Nichols, CEO; Shawn Carsten CFO; and Steve Ledbetter, VP Commercial and Business Development.
SHLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Shell Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!