Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHLX POWR Grades
- SHLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHLX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SHLX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SHLX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,277.65, Shell Midstream Partners LP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.59% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Shell Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 96.69% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.83 for Shell Midstream Partners LP; that's greater than it is for only 2.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shell Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be HMLP, BFS, FRT, FLNG, and NJR.
- SHLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shell Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.shellmidstreampartners.com.
SHLX Valuation Summary
- SHLX's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 41.6% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SHLX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 115.9 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, SHLX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 113.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHLX.
SHLX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87.76%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -67.12%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -44.91%.
The table below shows SHLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHLX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.49% of graded US stocks.
- SHLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 84th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HUBG, KNOP, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHLX.
The table below shows SHLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.82||52-week high||$16.08|
|Prev. close||$15.82||52-week low||$10.76|
|Day high||$15.82||Avg. volume||1,873,672|
|50-day MA||$14.51||Dividend yield||7.59%|
|200-day MA||$13.40||Market Cap||6.22B|
Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Company Bio
Shell Midstream Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets in the United States. The company owns interests in two crude oil pipeline systems and two refined products pipeline systems. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLX Latest Social Stream
View Full SHLX Social Stream
Latest SHLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shell Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHLX as an investment opportunity.
Shell Midstream Partners press release (NYSE:SHLX): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.23 misses by $0.12. Revenue of $141M (+8.5% Y/Y) beats by $10.27M. Based on current producer schedules, company expects an impact of approximately $20 million to both net income and cash available for distribution in 2022 related to certain planned...
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) CEO Steven Ledbetter on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 11:00 ET Company Participants Shawn Carsten - CFO, VP & Director, Shell Midstream Partners GP LLC Jamie Parker - IR Officer Steven Ledbetter - President, CEO & Director, Shell Midstream Partners GP LLC Conference Call Participants Presentation...
Houston, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX) today announced that its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and can be viewed on the Partnership’s website at www.shellmidstreampartners.com. The filing can be accessed by selecting the “Financial Reporting” link. Also, upon written request, limited partners may receive, free of charge, a printed copy of the Partners
Houston, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX) (the “Partnership” or “Shell Midstream Partners”) reported net income attributable to the Partnership of $104 million for the fourth quarter of 2021, which equated to $0.23 per diluted common limited partner unit. Excluding non-cash impairment charges related to our investment in Colonial Pipeline, earnings per diluted common limited partner unit would have been $0.35. Shell Midstream Partners also generated a
Shell Pipeline, a unit of Shell (SHEL), to buy stakes in Shell Midstream (SHLX), which it does not own, for $1.6 billion.
SHLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Shell Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch