Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SHLX has issued more dividends than 79.88% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- SHLX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.3%.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 19th consecutive quarter dividends for SHLX have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SHLX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENZN, MANT, ABBV, FISI and FNV.
SHLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SHLX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 213.62%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SHLX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, SHLX offers a dividend yield in the top 0.359999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Shell Midstream Partners LP has a beta lower than just 14.27% of such peers.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $477 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 93.67% of companies in the same revenue class.
SHLX Dividend Chart
SHLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SHLX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Shell Midstream Partners LP and its dividends:
Shell Midstream Partners LP Common Stock (SHLX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) - Dividend Investor
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha