Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (SHLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SHLX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 76.99% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Over the past 5.25 years, SHLX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 13.23%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SHLX has less volatility in its price than just 24.86% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SHLX's price: OSMT, BJ, UMC, WST and KGJI.
SHLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SHLX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 213.11%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SHLX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Shell Midstream Partners LP's dividend yield of 19.37% is in the top 6.06999999999999%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Shell Midstream Partners LP, its beta is lower than only 12.31% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- SHLX's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 85.9% of them.
SHLX Dividend Chart
SHLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLX Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on SHLX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Shell Midstream Partners LP and its dividends:
Shell Midstream Partners LP Common Stock (SHLX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) - Dividend Investor
Shell Midstream Partners LP (SHLX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha