SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIGA POWR Grades
- SIGA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIGA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SIGA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.76% of US stocks).
SIGA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 541.51%; that's higher than 96.8% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 283.24%, a number that bests 96.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NURO, HSTO, NAVB, AMKR, and AIM.
- SIGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.siga.com.
SIGA Valuation Summary
- SIGA's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 19.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SIGA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.1 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIGA.
SIGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 59.24%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 637.44%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.87%.
The table below shows SIGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIGA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.42% of graded US stocks.
- SIGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.402 -- ranking 116th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, TTNP, and PALI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIGA.
The table below shows SIGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.12||52-week high||$26.99|
|Prev. close||$7.31||52-week low||$5.84|
|Day high||$7.39||Avg. volume||723,138|
|50-day MA||$7.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.13||Market Cap||519.93M|
SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA) Company Bio
SIGA Technologies, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the health security markets in the United States. Its lead product is TPOXX, an orally administered antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SIGA Social Stream
Latest SIGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIGA as an investment opportunity.
SIGA Board of Directors has initiated search for new CEO; Dr. Gomez expected to remain in position as CEO until the search is completed to support the transition to a new CEO in 2023 SIGA Board of Directors has initiated search for new CEO; Dr. Gomez expected to remain in position as CEO until the search is completed to support the transition to a new CEO in 2023
Pharmaceutical company SIGA Technologies (SIGA) has announced the planned retirement of CEO Phil Gomez in 2023.Gomez is expected to remain in position as CEO until his successor…
SIGA Technologies'' shares declined 43% since the previous coverage to a more reasonable market cap in the $500 million range. Read our analysis of the stock.
In Thursday’s session, SIGA Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SIGA) marked $9.07 per share, down from $9.18 in the previous session. While SIGA Technologies Inc. has underperformed by -1.20%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SIGA rose by 22.49%, with highs and lows ranging from $26.99 to […]
Some SIGA Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SIGA ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall 37...
SIGA Price Returns