SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
SIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.60||52-week high||$26.99|
|Prev. close||$5.48||52-week low||$5.11|
|Day high||$5.63||Avg. volume||775,028|
|50-day MA||$5.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.42||Market Cap||399.10M|
SIGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIGA POWR Grades
- SIGA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- SIGA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SIGA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SIGA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SIGA is currently 43.29, higher than 90.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SIGA's revenue has grown -22.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.49% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SPOK, CSBR, SQL, GTEC, and SRI.
- Visit SIGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siga.com.
SIGA Valuation Summary
- SIGA's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 72.73% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 242 months, SIGA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIGA.
SIGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 59.24%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 637.44%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.87%.
The table below shows SIGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIGA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.42% of graded US stocks.
- SIGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.402 -- ranking 116th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, TTNP, and PALI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIGA.
The table below shows SIGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA) Company Bio
SIGA Technologies, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the health security markets in the United States. Its lead product is TPOXX, an orally administered antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SIGA Social Stream
Latest SIGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIGA as an investment opportunity.
SIGA Technologies First Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.013 loss per share (vs US$0.005 loss in 1Q 2022)
SIGA Technologies ( NASDAQ:SIGA ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$8.32m (down 21% from 1Q...
Best Value Stocks to Buy for May 5th
RNGR, TEX and SIGA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on May 5, 2023.
Q1 2023 SIGA Technologies Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 SIGA Technologies Inc Earnings Call
SIGA Reports Financial Results for Three Months Ended March 31, 2023
- Corporate Update Conference Call Today at 4:30 PM ET -NEW YORK, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. “First quarter product revenues primarily reflect the sale of oral TPOXX to the U.S. Department of Defense (“DoD”), which marks the third product delivery to the DoD within the past twelve months,” said Phil Gomez, CEO of SIGA. “Includ
SIGA Declares Special Cash Dividend of $0.45 Per Share
NEW YORK, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today announced that the Board of Directors declared a special cash dividend of $0.45 per share on the common stock of the Company. The special cash dividend is payable on June 1, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 16, 2023. Phil Gomez, CEO of SIGA, commented, “Based on the Company’s current cash resources and strong balance sheet, we ar
SIGA Price Returns
Continue Researching SIGAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Siga Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Siga Technologies Inc (SIGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Siga Technologies Inc (SIGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Siga Technologies Inc (SIGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...