SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIGA POWR Grades
- SIGA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIGA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SIGA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.64% of US stocks).
SIGA Stock Summary
- For SIGA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Siga Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 210.44%; that's higher than 89.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Siga Technologies Inc comes in at 72.48%, a number that bests 91.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THRM, BMRA, CLPT, CYBE, and PCTI.
- SIGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Siga Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.siga.com.
SIGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SIGA's price/sales ratio is 34.21% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- SIGA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.7 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, SIGA's price/sales ratio has gone down 38.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIGA.
SIGA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.69%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.64%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 53.74%.
The table below shows SIGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIGA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.4% of graded US stocks.
- SIGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.677 -- ranking 43rd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FBRX, INFI, and TRVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIGA.
The table below shows SIGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.91||52-week high||$7.85|
|Prev. close||$6.84||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$7.00||Avg. volume||287,023|
|50-day MA||$6.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.71||Market Cap||518.78M|
SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA) Company Bio
SIGA Technologies, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the health security markets in the United States. Its lead product is TPOXX, an orally administered antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SIGA Social Stream
Latest SIGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Siga Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIGA as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today announced the exercise of a procurement option under its 75A50118C00019 (19C) contract with Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for the delivery of oral TPOXX® treatment courses valued at approximately $
NEW YORK, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today announced that Dr. Phil Gomez, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, will be a speaker at the NCT USA conference on September 8, in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Gomez will be giving a presentation "Antiviral Drugs: Adapting Capabilities for an Effective Response to Future Epidemic Outbreaks" and will join a panel with leadership from Health and Human Services
- Approximately $7 Million in International Sales of Oral TPOXX® in the Second Quarter – - Authorization of Additional $50 Million Share Repurchase Program - - Corporate Update Conference Call Today at 4:30 PM ET NEW YORK, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. “SIGA’s second quarter financial results show a steady continuing posi
It hasn't been the best quarter for SIGA Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SIGA ) shareholders, since the share price has...
SIGA Technologies to Host Business Update Call on August 5th, 2021 Following Release of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
NEW YORK, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today announced that management will host a webcast and conference call to provide a business update at 4:30 P.M. ET on Thursday, August 5th, 2021. Participating on the call will be Dr. Phil Gomez, Chief Executive Officer, and Daniel Luckshire, Chief Financial Officer. A live webcast of the call will also be available on the Company's website at www.siga.com under
SIGA Price Returns