SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
SIGA Stock Summary
- For SIGA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Siga Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SIGA has reported earnings growth of 1,268.64%, putting it ahead of 98.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Siga Technologies Inc are TMDX, ATNX, RIGL, CYRN, and ALLT.
- SIGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Siga Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.siga.com.
SIGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.99||52-week high||$8.10|
|Prev. close||$6.99||52-week low||$5.25|
|Day high||$7.03||Avg. volume||266,469|
|50-day MA||$6.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.88||Market Cap||536.47M|
SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA) Company Bio
SIGA Technologies, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the health security markets in the United States. Its lead product is TPOXX, an orally administered antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
SIGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Siga Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Siga Technologies Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 163.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Siga Technologies Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 96.5% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SIGA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SIGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SIGA Social Stream
Latest SIGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Siga Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIGA as an investment opportunity.
What is a Value Stock? A value stock traditionally has a lower price when compared to stock prices of companies in the same industry. This indicates that the company may be undervalued, as investors are not expressing as much interest in such companies. The most commonly used way to check for value is with the price-to-earnings multiple, or P/E. A low P/E multiple is a good indication that the stock is undervalued. Below is a list of notable value stocks in the healthcare sector: Cooper Companies (NYSE:COO) - P/E: 8.47 Community Health Systems (NYSE:CYH) - P/E: 2.97 Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) - P/E: 6.79 SIGA Technologies (NASDAQ:SIGA) - P/E: 9.44 Innoviva (NASDAQ:INVA) - P/E: 5.9 This quarter, Cooper Companies experienced an increase in earnings per share, which was 3.16 in Q4 and is now 3.1...
- Approximately 363,000 Courses of Oral TPOXX® Delivered to U.S. Government in 2020 – - International Contracts for the Purchase of up to Approximately $47 Million of Oral TPOXX® Since April 2020 – - Corporate Update Conference Call Today at 4:30 PM ET - NEW YORK, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, today reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. “SIGA’s fourth quarter and annual financial results are highlighted by the delivery of approximately 112,000 and 363,000 courses, respectively, of oral TPOXX® to the U.S. strategic national stockpile (SNS), generating revenue from these deliveries of approximately $35 million and $113 million, respectively,” said Ph...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / SIGA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SIGA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
SIGA Technologies to Host Business Update Call on March 4, 2021 Following Release of Year End 2020 Financial Results
NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the health security market, today announced that management will host a webcast and conference call to provide a business update at 4:30 P.M. ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. Participating on the call will be Dr. Phil Gomez, Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Luckshire, Chief Financial Officer, and Dr. Dennis Hruby, Chief Scientific Officer. A live webcast of the call will be available on the Company's website at www.siga.com under the 'Events & Presentations' tab in the Investor Relations section, or by clicking here. Participants may also access the call by dialing 877-407-6184 for domestic callers or 201-389-0877 for international callers. Please ...
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") above 21x, you may...
SIGA Price Returns
Continue Researching SIGAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Siga Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!