SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
SIGA Stock Summary
- SIGA's current price/earnings ratio is 8.52, which is higher than only 10.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.6, Siga Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.28% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SIGA's revenue has grown -94.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Siga Technologies Inc are UTSI, MNTA, CSLT, MRAM, and NEXA.
- Visit SIGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siga.com.
SIGA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.96||52-week high||$7.05|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$5.02||Avg. volume||169,689|
|50-day MA||$4.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.26||Market Cap||402.13M|
SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA) Company Bio
SIGA Technologies, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the health security markets in the United States. Its lead product is TPOXX, an orally administered antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
SIGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Siga Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Siga Technologies Inc ranked in the 62st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Siga Technologies Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is -0.03% -- higher than only 24.98% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 83% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 61.64% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 17.85% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|