SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIGA POWR Grades
- SIGA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIGA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SIGA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
SIGA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Siga Technologies Inc is higher than 88.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SIGA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- SIGA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Siga Technologies Inc are FLUX, CYBE, TELL, SPNS, and CSGS.
- Visit SIGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siga.com.
SIGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SIGA's price/sales ratio is 34.21% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- SIGA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.7 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, SIGA's price/sales ratio has gone down 38.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIGA.
SIGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.43%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 525.69%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.43%.
The table below shows SIGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIGA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.42% of graded US stocks.
- SIGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.402 -- ranking 116th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, TTNP, and PALI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIGA.
The table below shows SIGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.15||52-week high||$14.80|
|Prev. close||$10.83||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$10.48||Avg. volume||2,386,006|
|50-day MA||$7.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.12||Market Cap||662.52M|
SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA) Company Bio
SIGA Technologies, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the health security markets in the United States. Its lead product is TPOXX, an orally administered antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SIGA Social Stream
Latest SIGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Siga Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIGA as an investment opportunity.
Investigating TPOXX® in Combination with Bioarchitech’s Oncolytic Vaccinia Immunotherapy PlatformNEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the health security market, today announced that it entered into a collaboration with Bioarchitech, a United Kingdom-based biotech company developing immunotherapy for the treatment of cancer. The research collaboration will investigate TPOXX® (tecovirimat) i
SIGA Technologies to Participate in Edison Group’s Global Healthcare “Open House” Virtual Conference from January 25-27th, 2022
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the health security market, announced today that it will be participating in Edison Group’s Open House Event, scheduled to take place virtually this month. SIGA Chief Executive Officer, Phil Gomez, will be presenting and will be available for 1x1 meetings. For more information on the event and details on how to register, please see below. Event: Edison G
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) (NASDAQ: SIGA ), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the health security market, today announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved SIGA''s Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) for oral tecovirimat, the same formulation that was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in July 2018 under the brand name TPOXX ® . The EMA approval includes labeling for oral tecovirimat indicating its use for the treatment of smallpox, monkeypox, cowpox, and vaccinia complications following vaccination against smallpox. The MAA was filed under the centralized application process, which, upon approval, enables sales, including procurement for stockpiling, of oral tecovirimat in all ...
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of SIGA Technologies (NASDAQ:SIGA) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report published on Wednesday morning, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage currently has $8.50 price objective on the stock. According to Zacks, SIGA Technologies Inc. is applying viral and bacterial genomics and sophisticated computational modeling in the design 
SIGA Price Returns