SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
SIGA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.52, Siga Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 10.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.6, Siga Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.28% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Siga Technologies Inc comes in at -94.96%, a number that bests merely 0.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Siga Technologies Inc are UTSI, MNTA, CSLT, MRAM, and NEXA.
- Visit SIGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siga.com.
SIGA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.09||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$5.20||52-week low||$4.28|
|Day high||$5.32||Avg. volume||140,462|
|50-day MA||$4.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||412.67M|
SIGA Technologies Inc. (SIGA) Company Bio
SIGA Technologies, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the health security markets in the United States. Its lead product is TPOXX, an orally administered antiviral drug for the treatment of human smallpox disease caused by variola virus. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in New York, New York.