Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares (SIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SIM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.47% of US stocks).
SIM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SIM is currently 0.99, higher than just 3.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.39%, Group Simec Sa De Cv's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.48% of about US stocks.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 56.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBA, FIZZ, RLI, TR, and WMK.
- Visit SIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gsimec.com.mx.
SIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.10||52-week high||$31.73|
|Prev. close||$23.29||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$23.10||Avg. volume||4,373|
|50-day MA||$23.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.60||Market Cap||3.57B|
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares (SIM) Company Bio
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, processes, and distributes special bar quality (SBQ) steel and structural steel products in Mexico, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIM Latest Social Stream
View Full SIM Social Stream
Latest SIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Group Simec Sa De Cv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIM as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) ("Simec") announced today its results of operations for the sixth-month period ended June 30th, 2021.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) ("Simec") announced today its results of operations for the twelve-month period ended December 31, 2020 and December 31, 2019.
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) (the "Company") yesterday filed an amended Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2019 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov. The amended Form 20-F is also available on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.gsimec.com.mx/reporte-anual.php. Shareholders may request a hard copy of the amended Form 20-F, including the Company's complete audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2019, free of charge, by contacting the Company's Investor Relations director, Jose Luis Tinajero, by email at [email protected]
If you want to know who really controls Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. ( NYSEMKT:SIM ), then you'll have to look at the...
SIM Price Returns