Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares (SIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIM POWR Grades
- SIM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SIM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
SIM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GRUPO SIMEC SAB DE CV is higher than just 2.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.39%, GRUPO SIMEC SAB DE CV's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.03% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SIM is more volatile than only 1.68% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRUPO SIMEC SAB DE CV, a group of peers worth examining would be VSH, TGLS, NL, RLI, and IMKTA.
- SIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRUPO SIMEC SAB DE CV's official web site, go to www.gsimec.com.mx.
SIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.26||52-week high||$36.27|
|Prev. close||$31.39||52-week low||$21.01|
|Day high||$31.26||Avg. volume||3,121|
|50-day MA||$30.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.27||Market Cap||4.82B|
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares (SIM) Company Bio
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, processes, and distributes special bar quality (SBQ) steel and structural steel products in Mexico, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIM Latest Social Stream
View Full SIM Social Stream
Latest SIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRUPO SIMEC SAB DE CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIM as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) ("Simec") announced today its results of operations for the nine-month period ended September 30, 2022.
Subject: Protect yourself from fraud in the negotiation of the shares comprising the share capital of "SIMEC" series "B"
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) ("Simec") announced today its results of operations for the sixth-month period ended June 30th, 2022.
Grupo Simec Announces Results of Operations for the Twelve-Month Period Ended December 31, 2021 Audited
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) ("Simec") announced today its results of operations for the twelve-month period ended December 31, 2021 and December 31, 2020.
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) ("Simec") announced today its results of operations for the three-month period ended March 31, 2022.
SIM Price Returns