Group Simec Sa De Cv (SIM) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SIM.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SIM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SIM as an investment opportunity.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 5.96% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of SIM is higher than 6.41% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SIM has a higher average analyst price target than 11.04% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 84.4% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- SIM has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is SIM a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!