Group Simec Sa De Cv (SIM) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SIM.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SIM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of SIM is greater than 7.13% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's average analyst price target is greater than 11.77% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SIM has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 18.69% of all US stocks.
- SIM has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 70.38% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 31.61% of Basic Materials stocks.
- Group Simec Sa De Cv's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is SIM a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!