SITE Centers Corp. (SITC): Price and Financial Metrics
SITC Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SITE Centers Corp is reporting a growth rate of -373.33%; that's higher than just 3.96% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SITC's revenue has grown -34.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.61% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SITC comes in at 31.29% -- higher than that of 93.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SITE Centers Corp are NM, MD, FLR, ETM, and PDS.
- SITC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SITE Centers Corp's official web site, go to www.sitecenters.com.
SITC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SITC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.20||52-week high||$15.85|
|Prev. close||$13.47||52-week low||$12.56|
|Day high||$13.44||Avg. volume||1,362,582|
|50-day MA||$13.81||Dividend yield||6.06%|
|200-day MA||$13.95||Market Cap||2.56B|
SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Company Bio
SITE Centers (formerly DDR Corp.) is an equity real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Puerto Rico. The firm is in the business of acquiring, owning, developing, redeveloping, expanding, leasing and managing shopping centers. It formerly known as Developers Diversified Realty Corp. The company is based in Beachwood, Ohio.
SITC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SITE Centers Corp. To summarize, we found that SITE Centers Corp ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for SITE Centers Corp ended up being:
- SITE Centers Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SITE Centers Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 16.08% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|