SITE Centers Corp. (SITC): Price and Financial Metrics
SITC Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SITE Centers Corp is reporting a growth rate of -373.33%; that's higher than just 3.87% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SITE Centers Corp comes in at -34.18%, a number that bests merely 5.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SITC comes in at 26.52% -- higher than that of 91.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SITE Centers Corp are FLR, CLNY, NS, CSU, and NM.
- SITC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SITE Centers Corp's official web site, go to www.sitecenters.com.
SITC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SITC Price/Volume Stats
SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Company Bio
SITE Centers (formerly DDR Corp.) is an equity real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Puerto Rico. The firm is in the business of acquiring, owning, developing, redeveloping, expanding, leasing and managing shopping centers. It formerly known as Developers Diversified Realty Corp. The company is based in Beachwood, Ohio.