SITE Centers Corp. (SITC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SITC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.72% of US stocks.
- SITC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- SITC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.48% of US stocks).
SITC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,992.22, SITE Centers Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SITE Centers Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SITC comes in at 16.92% -- higher than that of 87.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SITE Centers Corp are HPP, RPAI, COLD, SUM, and VC.
- SITC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SITE Centers Corp's official web site, go to www.sitecenters.com.
SITC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.98||52-week high||$15.31|
|Prev. close||$14.41||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$14.57||Avg. volume||2,126,682|
|50-day MA||$13.94||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$10.45||Market Cap||2.95B|
SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Company Bio
SITE Centers (formerly DDR Corp.) is an equity real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Puerto Rico. The firm is in the business of acquiring, owning, developing, redeveloping, expanding, leasing and managing shopping centers. It formerly known as Developers Diversified Realty Corp. The company is based in Beachwood, Ohio.
SITC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for SITE Centers Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that SITE Centers Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of SITE Centers Corp, consider:
- SITE Centers Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 74.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SITE Centers Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 68.69% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SITC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITC Latest Social Stream
View Full SITC Social Stream
Latest SITC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITE Centers Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITC as an investment opportunity.
SITE Centers Announces 9% Increase in Common Stock Dividend
David Lukes, CEO of the real estate investment trust company SITE Centers Corp (NYSE: SITC ), appeared on Benzinga's YouTube show "Power Hour" Friday to discuss the company's standing and how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the industry. The company has assets under management of about $5 billion, the CEO said. All of the company's properties are open-air shopping centers, he said, adding that the company owns the land and the buildings. The discounted cash flow method is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Despite better-than-expected revenues, SITE Centers' (SITC) Q1 results reflect the impacts of the pandemic, and reduced interest income and joint venture fees.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Site Centers Corp (NYSE: SITC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 22, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the SITE Centers' First Quarter 2021 Operating Results Conference Call.
SITE CENTERS CORP. (SITC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 21.74% and 9.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SITC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|