SITE Centers Corp. (SITC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SITC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.72% of US stocks.
- SITC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SITC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
SITC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SITE CENTERS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SITC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, SITC has reported earnings growth of 94.74%, putting it ahead of 85.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SITC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHH, STAG, REG, AIV, and SRC.
- Visit SITC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sitecenters.com.
SITC Valuation Summary
- SITC's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 316.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SITC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITC.
SITC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -69.24%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -69.24%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 64.6%.
The table below shows SITC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SITC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.5% of graded US stocks.
- SITC's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 150th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SKT, GPMT, and SUI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SITC.
The table below shows SITC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.16||52-week high||$17.22|
|Prev. close||$13.43||52-week low||$10.42|
|Day high||$13.42||Avg. volume||1,818,242|
|50-day MA||$13.29||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$13.54||Market Cap||2.80B|
SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Company Bio
SITE Centers (formerly DDR Corp.) is an equity real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Puerto Rico. The firm is in the business of acquiring, owning, developing, redeveloping, expanding, leasing and managing shopping centers. It formerly known as Developers Diversified Realty Corp. The company is based in Beachwood, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITC Latest Social Stream
View Full SITC Social Stream
Latest SITC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITE CENTERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITC as an investment opportunity.
SITE Centers’ Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call to be Held on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, January 23, 2023--SITE Centers Corp. (NYSE: SITC), an owner of open-air shopping centers in suburban, high household income communities, announced today that financial and operational results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 will be released prior to the market open on February 8, 2023. The Company will host its quarterly earnings conference call and audio webcast on February 8, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
BEACHWOOD, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SITE Centers Corp. (NYSE: SITC), an owner of open-air shopping centers in suburban, high household income communities, today announced the tax allocations of 2022 distributions on its common shares and one series of preferred shares. For shareholders of SITE Centers Corp. common and preferred shares, the Form 1099-DIV summarizes the allocation of 2022 distributions. The amounts indicated on Form 1099-DIV should be reported on shareholders’ 2022 federal income t
Bed Bath & Beyond is facing potential bankruptcy and about to close more stores.
SITE Centers (SITC) provides an update on its transaction activities for fourth-quarter 2022 and from the beginning of 2023 through Jan 9, 2023, which display its prudent capital-management practices.
The stocks of Kimco (KIM) and Site Centers (SITC) dropped on Tuesday after Mizuho analyst Haendel St
SITC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|