SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SITC's growth rate has been -0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SITC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRTN, PRPL, CIB, IVC and IRS.
SITC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding SITE Centers Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.45% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for SITE Centers Corp are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, SITE Centers Corp's expected return of -16.45% is higher than merely 14.97% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SITE Centers Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 14.97% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SITC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.62% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, SITE Centers Corp has an equity discount rate lower than merely 14.97% of them.
SITC Dividend Chart
SITC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|