Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): Price and Financial Metrics
SLB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,792,675,937, Schlumberger Limited has a greater market value than 94.15% of US stocks.
- SLB's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Schlumberger Limited's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EOG, PXD, NEM, CNQ, and HES.
- Visit SLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.slb.com.
SLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.71||52-week high||$30.07|
|Prev. close||$29.07||52-week low||$11.87|
|Day high||$30.07||Avg. volume||14,973,141|
|50-day MA||$25.18||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$20.34||Market Cap||41.54B|
Schlumberger N.V. (SLB) Company Bio
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Paris, France.
SLB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Schlumberger Limited. To summarize, we found that Schlumberger Limited ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SLB, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.77 years comes in at -0.23%; that's greater than only 7.47% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, SLB is generating more cash flow than 86.75% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- Schlumberger Limited's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -19.12. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 5.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLB Latest Social Stream
View Full SLB Social Stream
Latest SLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schlumberger Limited that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLB as an investment opportunity.
Schlumberger ([[SLB]] +2.3%), Chevron ([[CVX]] +3.4%), Microsoft ([[MSFT]] +1.7%) and privately-held Clean Energy Systems say they are partnering to build a carbon capture plant in California.The companies say the plant in the city of Mendota will convert agricultural waste biomass, such as almond trees, into a renewable synthesis gas that...
Fossil fuel companies have faced increased pressure in recent years to reduce emissions, spend more on low-carbon energy and disclose the impact their production has on climate change. Chevron said on Thursday the plant, located in the city of Mendota, will convert agricultural biomass to electricity, and almost all the carbon captured in the conversion of agricultural waste would be stored underground. The venture adds weight to plans outlined by California's Air Resources Control Board last month to start phasing out all agricultural waste burning in the valley by 2025.
Schlumberger New Energy, Chevron Corporation, Microsoft and Clean Energy Systems today announced plans to develop a ground-breaking bioenergy with carbon capture and sequestration (BECCS) project designed to produce carbon negative power in Mendota, California.
Actuators Market Research Report 2021-2029 | Top Keyplayers - General Electric, Schlumberger Limited, Emerson Electric CO. and more.
Actuators Market Overview: The market research report on the Global Actuators Market offered by Straits Research, analyses the major opportunities, CAGR, yearly growth rates to help the readers to understand the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the Global Actuators Market. The competition landscape,
Africa-focussed energy company Chariot Oil & Gas has signed a collaboration agreement with Subsea Integration Alliance, it announced on Monday, to enable the front-end design, engineering, procurement, construction, installation and operation of the Anchois Gas Development project in Morocco.
SLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Schlumberger Limited's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!