Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): Price and Financial Metrics
SLB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.18, Schlumberger Limited is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.18% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Schlumberger Limited's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Schlumberger Limited is reporting a growth rate of -3,006.02%; that's higher than merely 0.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schlumberger Limited, a group of peers worth examining would be PCG, ARCO, QTS, NOG, and OXFD.
- SLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schlumberger Limited's official web site, go to www.slb.com.
SLB Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.37||52-week high||$48.88|
|Prev. close||$38.78||52-week low||$30.65|
|Day high||$39.97||Avg. volume||12,113,892|
|50-day MA||$37.94||Dividend yield||5.21%|
|200-day MA||$37.54||Market Cap||53.12B|
Schlumberger N.V. (SLB) Company Bio
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Paris, France.