Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB): Price and Financial Metrics
SLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.80||52-week high||$62.78|
|Prev. close||$48.46||52-week low||$42.73|
|Day high||$49.11||Avg. volume||9,245,085|
|50-day MA||$55.12||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$53.04||Market Cap||69.46B|
SLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLB POWR Grades
- SLB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.46% of US stocks.
- SLB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SLB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SLB Stock Summary
- SLB has a higher market value than 96.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $74,573,007,382.
- SLB's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED is higher than it is for about 94.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED, a group of peers worth examining would be ANET, LRCX, REGN, NXPI, and CDNS.
- Visit SLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.slb.com.
SLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SLB's price/sales ratio is 43.75% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- SLB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLB.
SLB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.18%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -838.95%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -838.95%.
The table below shows SLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.74% of graded US stocks.
- SLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 47th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- KWR, NGS, and HESM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLB.
The table below shows SLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Company Bio
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Paris, France.
SLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLB Latest Social Stream
View Full SLB Social Stream
Latest SLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLB as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 energy stocks billionaires are betting on. To skip the detailed analysis of the energy industry and its outlook, go directly to Billionaires Are Betting On These 5 Energy Stocks. The energy sector has been going through significant volatility over the past few years. While governments around the globe […]
In the closing of the recent trading day, Schlumberger (SLB) stood at $52.03, denoting a -0.69% change from the preceding trading day.
In this article we present the list of Bill Gates’ 10 Stock Picks with Huge Upside Potential. Click to skip our discussion of the billionaire’s global initiatives and portfolio activity and jump straight to Bill Gates’ 5 Stock Picks with Huge Upside Potential. Coupang, Inc. (NYSE:CPNG), Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB), and Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) are three […]
How the CEO of SLB says its name change is helping the oil and gas services company weather the climate change storm
The rebranding has been a way for SLB to navigate opposition to fossil fuels.
As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into SLB's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
SLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|