Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): Price and Financial Metrics
SLB Stock Summary
- SLB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.17 -- higher than only 2.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Schlumberger Limited's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SLB has reported earnings growth of -3,006.02%, putting it ahead of just 0.58% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schlumberger Limited, a group of peers worth examining would be CNQ, VOD, OXY, EOG, and AGN.
- SLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schlumberger Limited's official web site, go to www.slb.com.
SLB Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLB Price/Volume Stats
Schlumberger N.V. (SLB) Company Bio
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Paris, France.