Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB): Price and Financial Metrics
SLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.71||52-week high||$62.78|
|Prev. close||$59.04||52-week low||$33.80|
|Day high||$59.80||Avg. volume||9,491,969|
|50-day MA||$58.64||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$52.66||Market Cap||84.86B|
SLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- SLB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SLB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.44% of US stocks).
SLB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $86,990,796,039, SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED has a greater market value than 97.42% of US stocks.
- SLB's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED is higher than it is for about 94.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED are TEAM, ANET, MRVL, DDOG, and WDAY.
- Visit SLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.slb.com.
SLB Valuation Summary
- SLB's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 100% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SLB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLB.
SLB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.18%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -838.95%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -838.95%.
The table below shows SLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.74% of graded US stocks.
- SLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 47th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- KWR, NGS, and HESM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLB.
The table below shows SLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Company Bio
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Paris, France.
SLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLB Latest Social Stream
View Full SLB Social Stream
Latest SLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLB as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, September 22, 2023--SLB (NYSE:SLB) will hold a conference call on October 20, 2023 to discuss the results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2023.
Alberta's Premier asserts the province will shift away from emissions while maintaining its oil production, relying on carbon capture technologies and hydrogen from natural gas.
Amid geopolitical factors reshaping the oil industry, certain companies present enticing opportunities as stocks to buy now.
Schlumberger (SLB) closed the most recent trading day at $60.43, moving -1.27% from the previous trading session.
Undervalued energy stocks expose investors to substantial potential returns and provide income from dividends.
SLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|