Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLB POWR Grades
- SLB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SLB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.05% of US stocks).
SLB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,977,171,383, Schlumberger Limited has a greater market value than 94.48% of US stocks.
- SLB's went public 35.5 years ago, making it older than 92.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Schlumberger Limited's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schlumberger Limited, a group of peers worth examining would be KLAC, EBAY, ROP, BAX, and A.
- SLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schlumberger Limited's official web site, go to www.slb.com.
SLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SLB's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, SLB's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, SLB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $49.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLB.
SLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.85||52-week high||$36.87|
|Prev. close||$32.88||52-week low||$13.70|
|Day high||$33.12||Avg. volume||13,760,852|
|50-day MA||$31.24||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$24.49||Market Cap||45.94B|
Schlumberger N.V. (SLB) Company Bio
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Paris, France.
SLB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Schlumberger Limited with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Schlumberger Limited ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Schlumberger Limited, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.24% -- higher than just 6.79% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, SLB is generating more cash flow than 87.73% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- Schlumberger Limited's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.09. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.5% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLB Latest Social Stream
View Full SLB Social Stream
Latest SLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schlumberger Limited that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLB as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will analyze whether Schlumberger Limited. (NYSE:SLB) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead into […]
HOUSTON, Jun 15, 2021--Regulatory News: Schlumberger announced today an award to Subsea Integration Alliance of a large contract by Equinor on its Bacalhau project offshore Brazil. The contract scope covers the engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) of the subsea production systems (SPS) and subsea pipelines (SURF).
Schlumberger New Energy and Panasonic Energy of North America Announce Strategic Collaboration on New Battery-Grade Lithium Production Process
Schlumberger New Energy and Panasonic Energy of North America, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, announced today that they have entered into a collaboration agreement for the validation and optimization of the innovative and sustainable lithium extraction and production process to be used by Schlumberger New Energy at its Neolith Energy pilot plant in Nevada. This collaboration paves the way for improved lithium production solutions that will help meet the expected surge in d
Shares of Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB) surged 15.8% in May, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Fueling the oil stock was the continued improvement in oil prices. Brent, the global oil price benchmark, finished May near $70 a barrel.
Schlumberger (SLB) expects oil activities to improve in the coming days, which in turn is likely to boost the demand for oilfield services.
SLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|