Schlumberger N.V. (SLB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SLB has issued more dividends than 95.95% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SLB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.48, ranking above merely 4.58% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLB's price: SPTN, CHD, OSMT, HRTG and SJM.
SLB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Schlumberger Limited, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 7.09%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Schlumberger Limited's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $30 billion, SLB is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 10.07% of them.
- Schlumberger Limited's dividend growth rate is greater than only 22.09% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Schlumberger Limited, its beta is lower than 8.61% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SLB Dividend Chart
SLB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|