Schlumberger N.V. (SLB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, SLB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.8% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- SLB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.51; for context, that's better than 4.06% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WING, COG, ADT, SPTN and CXW.
SLB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Schlumberger Limited, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 16.8%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Schlumberger Limited are:
- With a market cap of roughly $33 billion, SLB is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 9.87% of stocks.
- Schlumberger Limited's dividend growth rate is greater than only 21.88% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SLB, approximately 8.58% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SLB Dividend Chart
SLB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|