Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SLB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 95.58% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- SLB has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.24%, higher than about 4.55% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LGHL, NGVC, ENIA, MRTN and GHG.
SLB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SLB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 104.57%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Schlumberger Limited's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, SLB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 16.98% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SLB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 4.18% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SLB Dividend Chart
SLB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|