Select Bancorp, Inc. (SLCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLCT POWR Grades
- SLCT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.43% of US stocks.
- SLCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SLCT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
SLCT Stock Summary
- SLCT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.52%, Select Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.18% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLCT comes in at 15.99% -- higher than that of 86.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Select Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPFI, GABC, SMBK, MBCN, and ALRS.
- SLCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Select Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.selectbank.com.
SLCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SLCT's price/earnings ratio is 42.73% higher, now standing at 15.7.
- SLCT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 211 months.
- Over the past 211 months, SLCT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLCT.
SLCT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -1.39%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.27%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.08%.
The table below shows SLCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.39% of graded US stocks.
- SLCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 433 Banking stocks.
- WBS, ONB, and BANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLCT.
The table below shows SLCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.88||52-week high||$20.50|
|Prev. close||$19.35||52-week low||$7.14|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||88,603|
|50-day MA||$17.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.85||Market Cap||325.30M|
Select Bancorp, Inc. (SLCT) Company Bio
Select Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Select Bank & Trust Company that provides commercial and retail banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Dunn, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCT Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCT Social Stream
Latest SLCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Select Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCT as an investment opportunity.
First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNC) announces today the completion of its acquisition of Select Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLCT) ("Select Bancorp"), the parent company of Select Bank & Trust Company ("Select Bank"), on October 15, 2021. The merger solidifies First Bank's position as the leading community bank headquartered in North Carolina, with total assets of over $10 billion and over 120 branches.
Select Bancorp} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Select Bancorp Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10-12-21. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy. The post Select Bancorp (NASDAQ:SLCT) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold appeared first on .
Select Bancorp (SLCT) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Select Bancorp (SLCT) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
DUNN, N.C., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Select Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ: SLCT ) (the Company), the holding company for Select Bank & Trust Company, today reported net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 of $5.6 million with basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.33 and $0.32, respectively, compared to net income of $681,000 with basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.04 for the comparative quarter ended June 30, 2020. The increase in net income in the second quarter of 2021 compared to 2020 was primarily attributable to loan growth and an increase in earnings from the three additional western North Carolina branches that were acquired in April of 2020, plus an increase in non-interest income and a recovery of provision for loan losses.
SLCT Price Returns