Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF): Price and Financial Metrics
SLF Stock Summary
- SLF has a market capitalization of $27,182,152,806 -- more than approximately 92.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.75 for Sun Life Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.5%, Sun Life Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sun Life Financial Inc are DFS, DLTR, HSY, CCEP, and SWK.
- Visit SLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunlife.com.
SLF Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.89||52-week high||$47.02|
|Prev. close||$44.78||52-week low||$31.49|
|Day high||$45.13||Avg. volume||528,762|
|50-day MA||$44.97||Dividend yield||3.73%|
|200-day MA||$41.71||Market Cap||30.52B|
Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Company Bio
Sun Life Financial SLF provides protection and wealth products and services to individuals and corporate customers worldwide. It operates through Sun Life Financial Canada, Sun Life Financial United States, MFS Investment Management, and Sun Life Financial Asia segments. The company provides permanent life, participating life, term life, universal life, critical illness, long-term care, and personal health insurance. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Toronto, Canada.