Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SLF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SLF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
SLF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sun Life Financial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.95 for Sun Life Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SLF is more volatile than only 6.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALL, MTB, DFS, PUK, and AFL.
- Visit SLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunlife.com.
SLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.38||52-week high||$58.49|
|Prev. close||$45.81||52-week low||$43.80|
|Day high||$46.55||Avg. volume||850,135|
|50-day MA||$48.39||Dividend yield||4.7%|
|200-day MA||$53.23||Market Cap||27.18B|
Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Company Bio
Sun Life Financial SLF provides protection and wealth products and services to individuals and corporate customers worldwide. It operates through Sun Life Financial Canada, Sun Life Financial United States, MFS Investment Management, and Sun Life Financial Asia segments. The company provides permanent life, participating life, term life, universal life, critical illness, long-term care, and personal health insurance. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLF Latest Social Stream
View Full SLF Social Stream
Latest SLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sun Life Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLF as an investment opportunity.
Manjit Singh, EVP & Chief Financial Officer, Sun Life will participate in the virtual RBC Capital Markets Global Financial Institutions Conference. He will join RBC's Darko Mihelic in a virtual fireside chat.
Sun Life U.S. launches Benefits Explorer, a digital benefits counselor experience designed with consumers in mind
Sun Life U.S. has launched Benefits Explorer to help educate and prepare employees for benefits enrollment. With access to live benefits counselors and direct links to their employer's online enrollment, the digitally powered platform offers employees a guided path to learn about their benefits throughout the year so they can choose the best benefits package for their specific needs.
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that Helen Mallovy-Hicks, who is a company insider...
To improve access to mental health support for Black communities, Sun Life is donating $200,000 to the Black Health Alliance. The funding will help Black workers, especially those on the frontline of the COVID-19 pandemic. Sun Life's donation will enable the Black Health Alliance to provide five culturally safe mental health sessions to 200 frontline workers at no cost.
Sun Life Executives to speak at RBC Capital Markets Global Environmental, Social and Governance Conference
Sun Life executive leaders will participate in the virtual RBC Capital Markets Global Environmental, Social and Governance Conference.
SLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|