Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF): Price and Financial Metrics
SLF Stock Summary
- SLF has a higher market value than 92.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,690,277,532.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.75 for Sun Life Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.5%, Sun Life Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sun Life Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IR, DFS, HSY, CNC, and AMTD.
- SLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sun Life Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.sunlife.com.
SLF Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.63||52-week high||$48.65|
|Prev. close||$48.34||52-week low||$34.78|
|Day high||$48.65||Avg. volume||477,575|
|50-day MA||$45.90||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$42.68||Market Cap||33.06B|
Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Company Bio
Sun Life Financial SLF provides protection and wealth products and services to individuals and corporate customers worldwide. It operates through Sun Life Financial Canada, Sun Life Financial United States, MFS Investment Management, and Sun Life Financial Asia segments. The company provides permanent life, participating life, term life, universal life, critical illness, long-term care, and personal health insurance. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Toronto, Canada.