SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): Price and Financial Metrics
SLG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sl Green Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Sl Green Realty Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSXP, CLI, DRE, EQR, and HTA.
- SLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sl Green Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.slgreen.com.
SLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.54||52-week high||$81.36|
|Prev. close||$71.42||52-week low||$35.16|
|Day high||$73.00||Avg. volume||1,498,326|
|50-day MA||$63.49||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$53.52||Market Cap||5.03B|
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Company Bio
SL Green Realty Corporation primarily invests in commercial office and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.
SLG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sl Green Realty Corp. To summarize, we found that Sl Green Realty Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sl Green Realty Corp ended up being:
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Sl Green Realty Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.42% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLG Latest Social Stream
View Full SLG Social Stream
Latest SLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sl Green Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLG as an investment opportunity.
New York City was one of the hardest hit by the pandemic, as it was an early epicenter of the virus. Restaurants and entertainment venues closed their doors, and companies vacated their office buildings. While SL Green's share price has slumped, the value of high-quality office buildings has held up reasonably well despite the pandemic.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG) (the “Company”), Manhattan’s largest office landlord, today announced that the Company will hold its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”) on Thursday, May 27, 2021. The board of directors established the close of business on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, as the record date for determining stockholders entitled to receive notice of and vote at the Annual Meeting, which will begin at 10:00 a.m., Eastern time, and take
Bob Ciura picks the best REITs to buy for 2021. These REITs maintained strong occupancy thanks to their recession-resistant business models.
The company's in the midst of a turnaround that began in 2019 when new management took over. Under CEO Lev Peker, Carparts.com has jettisoned underperforming brands and consolidated the company's operations, which had previously included banners like JC Whitney and Auto Parts Warehouse, under the Carparts.com brand, making marketing and brand-building much more efficient. Gross margin has increased for six quarters in a row now, allowing the company to reinvest a greater percentage of revenue back in the business, and e-commerce sales jumped 105% in the third quarter.
With many value-oriented stocks making a comeback in recent months, investors may want to check out an old-style approach to the discipline: buying stocks with low price/book ratios. Barron’s screened the S&P 500 with the help of FactSet for companies with low stock prices relative to tangible book value. Buying stocks based on low price/book ratios harks back to value-investing legend Benjamin Graham, who was the inspiration for a young Warren Buffett during the middle of the 20th century.
SLG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SLGWant to see what other sources are saying about Sl Green Realty Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!