SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): Price and Financial Metrics
SLG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,304.72, Sl Green Realty Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sl Green Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.46% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sl Green Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PSXP, OHI, EXR, HIW, and DAC.
- SLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sl Green Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.slgreen.com.
SLG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.64||52-week high||$96.39|
|Prev. close||$39.96||52-week low||$37.50|
|Day high||$40.53||Avg. volume||1,095,202|
|50-day MA||$74.94||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$81.36||Market Cap||3.01B|
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Company Bio
SL Green Realty Corporation primarily invests in commercial office and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.