SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- SLG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SLG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.49% of US stocks).
SLG Stock Summary
- For SLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SL GREEN REALTY CORP comes in at -15.04%, a number that bests only 10.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLG comes in at 31.95% -- higher than that of 94.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SL GREEN REALTY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FR, NMM, TRMD, ATCO, and TNK.
- SLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SL GREEN REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.slgreen.com.
SLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SLG's price/sales ratio is 23.71% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- SLG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLG.
SLG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -35.48%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -16.45%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.99%.
The table below shows SLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.93% of graded US stocks.
- SLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 260th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PTMN, PIPR, and SAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLG.
The table below shows SLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.49||52-week high||$83.96|
|Prev. close||$40.26||52-week low||$38.67|
|Day high||$42.03||Avg. volume||950,578|
|50-day MA||$46.12||Dividend yield||9.26%|
|200-day MA||$62.81||Market Cap||2.67B|
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Company Bio
SL Green Realty Corporation primarily invests in commercial office and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLG Latest Social Stream
View Full SLG Social Stream
Latest SLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SL GREEN REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLG as an investment opportunity.
With these leasing activities, SL Green's (SLG) One Madison Avenue, which is currently under development and on schedule for completion in November 2023, is now 55% leased.
Amid the recovering office real-estate market, SL Green (SLG) will gain from its portfolio of premium office assets and capital-recycling efforts. Stiff competition and interest rate hikes are key woes.
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), Manhattan’s largest office landlord, today announced that investment management firm Franklin Templeton has signed a 15-year, 347,474 square foot lease at One Madison Avenue. The company will occupy the entire 11th through 22nd floors in the tower portion of the building. This lease follows the recently announced 328,000 square foot lease with International Business Machines Corporation (“IBM”) and the 56,000 square
SL Green Realty Corp. to Release Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results After Market Close on October 19, 2022
Conference Call to be Held on October 20, 2022 at 2:00 pm ETNEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), Manhattan’s largest office landlord, today announced that it will release its earnings for the third quarter of 2022 on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 after market close. The Company's executive management team, led by Marc Holliday, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 2:00 pm ET t
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
SLG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|