SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.84% of US stocks.
- SLG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SLG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.28% of US stocks).
SLG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sl Green Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.09% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLG comes in at 30.25% -- higher than that of 92.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sl Green Realty Corp are AMRK, MTG, PCG, CSIQ, and TWNK.
- Visit SLG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.slgreen.com.
SLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SLG's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.56% lower, now standing at 32.
- Over the past 243 months, SLG's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, SLG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $20.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLG.
SLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.66||52-week high||$85.65|
|Prev. close||$81.16||52-week low||$40.47|
|Day high||$82.04||Avg. volume||1,223,384|
|50-day MA||$75.32||Dividend yield||4.48%|
|200-day MA||$62.84||Market Cap||5.59B|
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Company Bio
SL Green Realty Corporation primarily invests in commercial office and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.
SLG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SLG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sl Green Realty Corp ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 82.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sl Green Realty Corp ended up being:
- Sl Green Realty Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sl Green Realty Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.54% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLG Latest Social Stream
View Full SLG Social Stream
Latest SLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sl Green Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLG as an investment opportunity.
The 1,401 foot tower was built by SL Green Realty Corp, with construction completed in late 2020.
SL Green's (SLG) signing of new and expansion leases at One Vanderbilt Avenue brings the property to 89% leased.
Trophy Office Tower Now 89% LeasedNEW YORK, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), Manhattan’s largest office landlord, today announced the signing of three leases at One Vanderbilt Avenue, the skyline-defining tower in the heart of East Midtown, that brings the building to 89% leased. A new 97,652-square-foot, 15-year lease covering floors 63-66 was signed with one tenant. TD Securities signed a 24,020-square-foot, 20-year lease expansion covering a portion of the
Photo by Predrag Vuckovic/E+ via Getty Images SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG) is one of the monthly payers that I recently included in my recent article, "My Top Ten Monthly Dividend Payers." I've never written an article about SLG, so this seems like a good time to do a deep...
SL Green Realty Corp found using ticker (SLG) now have 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 108.15 and 65 calculating the average target price we see 75.44. Given that the stocks previous close was at 80.5 this is indicating there is a potential downside of -6.3%. The 50 day MA is 74.36 and the 200 moving average now moves to 68.11. The company has a market cap of $5,583m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="SLG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] SL Green Realty Corp., an S&P 500 company and Manhattan''s largest office landlord, is a fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused ...
SLG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|