SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLG POWR Grades
- SLG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 55.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SLG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SLG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sl Green Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.16% of US equities we're observing.
- Sl Green Realty Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMRK, MTG, PCG, CSIQ, and TWNK.
- SLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sl Green Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.slgreen.com.
SLG Valuation Summary
- SLG's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 17.91% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SLG's price/earnings ratio has moved up $11.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SLG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $19.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLG.
SLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.70||52-week high||$85.65|
|Prev. close||$80.01||52-week low||$40.47|
|Day high||$79.91||Avg. volume||1,209,929|
|50-day MA||$75.88||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$63.47||Market Cap||5.53B|
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Company Bio
SL Green Realty Corporation primarily invests in commercial office and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.
SLG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SLG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sl Green Realty Corp ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 82.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sl Green Realty Corp ended up being:
- Sl Green Realty Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sl Green Realty Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.54% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLG Latest Social Stream
View Full SLG Social Stream
Latest SLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sl Green Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLG as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Ray Dalio. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Dalio’s history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Ray Dalio. Billionaire Ray Dalio is the founder of Bridgewater […]
The 1,401 foot tower was built by SL Green Realty Corp, with construction completed in late 2020.
SL Green's (SLG) signing of new and expansion leases at One Vanderbilt Avenue brings the property to 89% leased.
Trophy Office Tower Now 89% LeasedNEW YORK, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), Manhattan’s largest office landlord, today announced the signing of three leases at One Vanderbilt Avenue, the skyline-defining tower in the heart of East Midtown, that brings the building to 89% leased. A new 97,652-square-foot, 15-year lease covering floors 63-66 was signed with one tenant. TD Securities signed a 24,020-square-foot, 20-year lease expansion covering a portion of the
Photo by Predrag Vuckovic/E+ via Getty Images SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG) is one of the monthly payers that I recently included in my recent article, "My Top Ten Monthly Dividend Payers." I've never written an article about SLG, so this seems like a good time to do a deep...
SLG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|