SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SLG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SLG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SL GREEN REALTY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.6% of US equities we're observing.
- SL GREEN REALTY CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 44.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRSP, HHC, TRTN, OFC, and TGH.
- SLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SL GREEN REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.slgreen.com.
SLG Valuation Summary
- SLG's price/earnings ratio is -13.8; this is 168.49% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SLG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 28.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLG.
SLG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -30.06%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.16%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.95%.
The table below shows SLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.93% of graded US stocks.
- SLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 260th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PTMN, PIPR, and SAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLG.
The table below shows SLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SLG, see our SLG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$80.19||Average Broker Recommendation||1.89 (Hold)|
SLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.52||52-week high||$83.96|
|Prev. close||$22.52||52-week low||$19.06|
|Day high||$23.55||Avg. volume||2,697,618|
|50-day MA||$33.16||Dividend yield||14.35%|
|200-day MA||$39.96||Market Cap||1.51B|
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Company Bio
SL Green Realty Corporation primarily invests in commercial office and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLG Latest Social Stream
View Full SLG Social Stream
Latest SLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SL GREEN REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLG as an investment opportunity.
SL Green (SLG) Surges 9.8%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
SL Green (SLG) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in FFO estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Oxford Industries, BRP, MidAmerica Apartment Communities and SL Green Realty
Oxford Industries, BRP, MidAmerica Apartment Communities and SL Green Realty are included in this Analyst Blog.
SL Green Realty Corp. to Release First Quarter 2023 Financial Results After Market Close on April 19, 2023
Conference Call to be Held on April 20, 2023 at 2:00pm ETNEW YORK, March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), Manhattan’s largest office landlord, today announced that it will release its earnings for the first quarter of 2023 on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 after market close. The Company's executive management team, led by Marc Holliday, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 2:00 pm ET to discu
4 Stocks to Watch on Dividend Hikes Amid Recent Banking Plight
Investors may keep a tab on stocks like OXM, DOOO, MAA and SLG, which have lately hiked their dividend payments.
SL Green (SLG) Inks Lease With Palo Alto at One Madison Avenue
SL Green (SLG) announces the signing of a long-term lease with Palo Alto Networks at One Madison Avenue, reflecting the decent demand for its high-quality and well-amenetized office properties.
SLG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SLGWant to see what other sources are saying about Sl Green Realty Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sl Green Realty Corp (SLG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sl Green Realty Corp (SLG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sl Green Realty Corp (SLG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...