SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLG POWR Grades
- SLG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 63.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- SLG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SLG Stock Summary
- For SLG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.9% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that SLG's revenue has grown -21.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.38% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLG comes in at 50.7% -- higher than that of 95.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sl Green Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CLI, FRO, FR, PAA, and GOGL.
- SLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sl Green Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.slgreen.com.
SLG Valuation Summary
- SLG's EV/EBIT ratio is 25; this is 34.98% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SLG's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SLG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLG.
SLG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -55.27%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -57.13%.
The table below shows SLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.09% of graded US stocks.
- SLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 261st of 457 Trading stocks.
- PTMN, HIW, and OPY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLG.
The table below shows SLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.15||52-week high||$85.65|
|Prev. close||$68.64||52-week low||$40.47|
|Day high||$69.37||Avg. volume||1,080,833|
|50-day MA||$72.85||Dividend yield||5.3%|
|200-day MA||$70.77||Market Cap||4.80B|
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Company Bio
SL Green Realty Corporation primarily invests in commercial office and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLG Latest Social Stream
View Full SLG Social Stream
Latest SLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sl Green Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLG as an investment opportunity.
The average REIT now yields less than 3% following this year's nearly 30% rally in the sector. EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR), Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW), and SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG) all currently yield more than 5%. EPR Properties is a specialty REIT focused on owning experiential real estate, like movie theaters, eat and play venues, and other attractions.
SL Green (SLG) rolls out lease for a 34-story building -- 7 Dey Street -- in Lower Manhattan.
FXCollaborative-designed 34-story tower delivers 209 rental units adjacent to the Fulton Transit Center, with unparalleled amenities, 360-degree views and world-class designNEW YORK, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG), Manhattan’s largest office landlord, and Douglas Elliman, one of the largest independent residential real estate brokerages in the United States, today announced the launch of leasing at 7 Dey Street. A 34-story, mixed-use building in Lower Manhatt
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 high yield monthly REIT Dividend Stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High Yield Monthly REIT Dividend Stocks to Buy. After the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, came the closure of businesses, […]
These real estate investment trusts (REITs) pay by the month, but that's where the similarities end.
SLG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|