SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SLG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 2.39% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SLG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.42%, higher than about merely 1.32% stocks in our dividend set.
- SLG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 11.93% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SLG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WIT, INFY, AMSWA, BLK and CIZN.
SLG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SLG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 8.71% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sl Green Realty Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Sl Green Realty Corp's dividend yield of 7.17% is in the top 11.32%.
- Sl Green Realty Corp's market cap of $3 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 9.37% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Sl Green Realty Corp, its beta is lower than only 10.4% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SLG Dividend Chart
SLG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|