SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SLG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3.4% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SLG reports less variability in its cash flow than only 12.21% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CIB, RKT, LGHL, RGLD and EQIX.
SLG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SLG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 147.82%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SLG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Sl Green Realty Corp's dividend yield of 4.44% is in the top 16.43%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Sl Green Realty Corp than it is for only 18.28% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SLG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 17.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SLG Dividend Chart
SLG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|