SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SLG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 2.67% US-listed dividend payers.
- SLG's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.38% -- which is higher than about just 2.38% stocks we're looking at.
- SLG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 10.54% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLG's price: AGR, OLLI, ET, RNR and TEVA.
SLG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SLG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.79%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sl Green Realty Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Sl Green Realty Corp's dividend yield of 6.42% is in the top 9.72%.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, SLG is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 11.03% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SLG, approximately 9.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SLG Dividend Chart
SLG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|