SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SLG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 3.03% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SLG reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 13.53% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AUBN, HMG, TRNO, WMT and PNW.
SLG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Sl Green Realty Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 11.1% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sl Green Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Sl Green Realty Corp produces a dividend yield 7.29% -- which falls in the top 8.23%.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, SLG is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 10.8% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Sl Green Realty Corp, its beta is lower than 9.47% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SLG Dividend Chart
SLG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|