Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLRC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SLRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- SLRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SLRC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SLRC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SLR Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SLR Investment Corp is reporting a growth rate of 473.88%; that's higher than 95.07% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SLR Investment Corp's share price is greater than that of only 0.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SLR Investment Corp are GLAD, AINV, PNNT, SCM, and TSLX.
- SLRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SLR Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.solarcapltd.com.
SLRC Valuation Summary
- SLRC's price/earnings ratio is 10.3; this is 6.36% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SLRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 140 months.
- SLRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLRC.
SLRC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 128.52%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -241.22%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 375%.
The table below shows SLRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.36% of graded US stocks.
- SLRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 281st of 458 Trading stocks.
- MAIN, RPT, and WPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLRC.
The table below shows SLRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.04||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$19.09||52-week low||$15.26|
|Day high||$19.18||Avg. volume||153,943|
|50-day MA||$19.06||Dividend yield||8.61%|
|200-day MA||$18.60||Market Cap||804.63M|
Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC) Company Bio
Solar Capital Ltd. invests primarily in leveraged middle markets companies in the form of senior secured loans, mezzanine loans and equity securities. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SLRC Social Stream
Latest SLRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLR Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLRC as an investment opportunity.
Stable Net Asset Value Robust Q3 Pipeline Should Drive Meaningful Portfolio Growth Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.41 Per Share for Q3, 2021 NEW YORK, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: SLRC) (the “Company” or “SLRC”), today reported net investment income of $15.5 million, or $0.37 per share, for the second quarter 2021. At June 30, 2021, net asset value (NAV) was $20.29 per share, an increase of $0.03 per share from March 31, 2021. As of June 30, 2021, the Com
SLR Investment Corp. Schedules the Release of its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
NEW YORK, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SLRC) today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call and audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. All interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (844) 889-7786 approximately 5-10 minute
Solar Capital Ltd. -- Moody's affirms Solar Capital Ltd.'s Baa3 long-term issuer rating and revises its outlook to stable from negative
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Solar Capital Ltd.'s Baa3 long-term issuer rating and revises its outlook to stable from negativeGlobal Credit Research - 25 Feb 2021New York, February 25, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) has affirmed the Baa3 long-term issuer rating of Solar Capital Ltd. ("SLRC"). The rating outlook has been revised to stable from negative.While the rating affirmation reflects no change to the company's standalone assessment, the revision of the outlook to stable from negative is based on Moody's expectations that more favorable operating conditions will contribute to improved strength and stability of asset quality, profitability and leverage over the next 12-18 months.Affirmations:..Issuer: Solar Capital Ltd.. LT Issuer Rating, Affirmed Baa3Outlook Actions:...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Solar Capital Ltd. (NASDAQ:SLRC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Solar Capital Partners, LLC, a leading commercial finance platform with expertise across cash flow and specialty finance senior secured financing solutions for U.S. middle market companies, today announced that it will change its name to SLR Capital Partners ("SLR" or "the Advisor"), effective February 25, 2021. The new name, which utilizes a common brand across its affiliates and specialty finance investment teams, defines SLR's transition from its origins as a cash flow lender fifteen years ago to a multi-strategy diversified finance platform.
SLRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|