Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLRC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SLRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLRC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SLRC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SLRC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 150.59, SLR INVESTMENT CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SLR INVESTMENT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SLR INVESTMENT CORP is higher than it is for about 99.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSLX, GLAD, TPVG, SAR, and FDUS.
- SLRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SLR INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.solarcapltd.com.
SLRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SLRC's price/earnings ratio is 1210.43% higher, now standing at 150.7.
- Over the past 156 months, SLRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 29.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLRC.
SLRC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.85%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 154.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.42%.
The table below shows SLRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.77% of graded US stocks.
- SLRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 280th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SVC, RPT, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLRC.
The table below shows SLRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.80||52-week high||$19.60|
|Prev. close||$15.02||52-week low||$12.08|
|Day high||$15.08||Avg. volume||252,214|
|50-day MA||$13.64||Dividend yield||10.92%|
|200-day MA||$15.34||Market Cap||810.64M|
Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC) Company Bio
Solar Capital Ltd. invests primarily in leveraged middle markets companies in the form of senior secured loans, mezzanine loans and equity securities. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SLRC Social Stream
Latest SLRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLR INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLRC as an investment opportunity.
Reports 9% Net Portfolio Growth Across Investment StrategiesNEW YORK, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: SLRC) (the “Company” or “SLRC”), today reported net investment income of $20 million, or $0.37 per share, for the third fiscal quarter of 2022 compared to net investment income of $20 million, or $0.37 per share, in Q2, 2022. At September 30, 2022, net asset value (NAV) was $18.37 per share compared to $18.53 per share at June 30, 2022. For the quarter ended Septe
NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: SLRC) (the “Company” or “SLRC”) announces that it has entered into a joint venture agreement with SunStone Senior Credit L.P. (the “Investor”) to create SLR Senior Lending Program LLC (“SSLP”). The joint venture is expected to invest primarily in senior secured cash flow loans. SLR Investment Corp. and the Investor each have made initial equity commitments of $50 million, resulting in a total equity commitment of $100 mill
NEW YORK, Oct. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SLRC), today declared a distribution of $0.136667 per share for the month of October 2022. The distribution is payable on November 2, 2022 to stockholders of record as of October 20, 2022. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment company tha
SLR Investment Corp. Schedules the Release of its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2022
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SLRC) today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call and audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, November 3, 2022. All interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (800) 225-9448 approximately
NEW YORK, Sept. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SLRC), today declared a distribution of $0.136667 per share for the month of September 2022. The distribution is payable on October 4, 2022 to stockholders of record as of September 20, 2022. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment company
SLRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|