Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC): Price and Financial Metrics
SLRC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SLRC is 0.17 -- better than merely 13.11% of US stocks.
- For SLRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.7% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SLRC is more volatile than only 0.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solar Capital Ltd are FDUS, SCM, TSLX, OFS, and OCSL.
- SLRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solar Capital Ltd's official web site, go to www.solarcapltd.com.
SLRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.91||52-week high||$21.83|
|Prev. close||$20.96||52-week low||$19.89|
|Day high||$21.04||Avg. volume||96,538|
|50-day MA||$20.80||Dividend yield||7.82%|
|200-day MA||$20.66||Market Cap||883.66M|
Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC) Company Bio
Solar Capital Ltd. invests primarily in leveraged middle markets companies in the form of senior secured loans, mezzanine loans and equity securities. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.