Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLRC POWR Grades
- SLRC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- SLRC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SLRC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.18% of US stocks).
SLRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SLR INVESTMENT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SLRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.12% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of SLR INVESTMENT CORP's share price is greater than that of just 5.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLR INVESTMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TPVG, GLAD, HRZN, SAR, and FDUS.
- Visit SLRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarcapltd.com.
SLRC Valuation Summary
- SLRC's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 340% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SLRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 159 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLRC.
SLRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.42%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -146.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.54%.
The table below shows SLRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.77% of graded US stocks.
- SLRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 280th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SVC, RPT, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLRC.
The table below shows SLRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLRC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SLRC, see our SLRC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.07||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
SLRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.05||52-week high||$18.37|
|Prev. close||$14.96||52-week low||$12.08|
|Day high||$15.11||Avg. volume||208,548|
|50-day MA||$15.10||Dividend yield||11.04%|
|200-day MA||$14.52||Market Cap||821.05M|
Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC) Company Bio
Solar Capital Ltd. invests primarily in leveraged middle markets companies in the form of senior secured loans, mezzanine loans and equity securities. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SLRC Social Stream
Latest SLRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLR INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLRC as an investment opportunity.
SLR Investment Corp. Issues Letter to Stakeholders
NEW YORK, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: SLRC) (the “Company” or “SLRC”) announces today that it has issued an open letter to its stakeholders regarding a business update amid the aftermath of the Silicon Valley Bank (“SVB”) and Signature Bank (“SBNY”) issues. The full text of the letter follows: March 20, 2023 Dear Valued Stakeholder, In light of the recent issues at Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, we would like to provide our stakeholders with an updat
Founders at These 7 Companies Are Loading Up on Their Stock. Should You?
Insiders sell for all kinds of reasons.
SLR Investment Corp. Announces Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2022 Financial Results
Net Investment Income of $0.41 Per Share for Q4 2022 Distributions of $0.41 Per Share for Q1 2023 NEW YORK , Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: SLRC) (the “Company” or “SLRC”) today reported net investment income of $22.5 million, or $0.41 per share, for the fourth quarter of 2022. For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022, the Company reported net investment income of $76.4 million, or $1.48 per share. At December 31, 2022, net asset value (NAV) was $18.33 per sha
SLR Investment Corp. Announces Monthly Distribution for February 2023
NEW YORK, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SLRC), today declared a distribution of $0.136667 per share for the month of February 2023. The distribution is payable on March 1, 2023 to stockholders of record as of February 16, 2023. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment company that
SLR CAPITAL PARTNERS SECURES $2.2 BILLION OF EQUITY COMMITMENTS TO ITS DIRECT LENDING STRATEGIES
SLR Capital Partners, LLC ("SLR"), a boutique asset manager focused on direct lending with expertise across a range of financing solutions for U.S. middle market companies, announced today that it closed on $2.2 billion of equity commitments within SLR's direct cash flow lending and specialty finance strategies ("Multi-strategy Private Credit") during the second half of 2022. Inclusive of anticipated leverage, the commitments total $3.8 billion of additional investment capital.
SLRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SLRCWant to do more research on Solar Capital Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Solar Capital Ltd (SLRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solar Capital Ltd (SLRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solar Capital Ltd (SLRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...