Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC): Price and Financial Metrics
SLRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.39||52-week high||$16.08|
|Prev. close||$15.30||52-week low||$13.48|
|Day high||$15.39||Avg. volume||209,029|
|50-day MA||$14.85||Dividend yield||10.7%|
|200-day MA||$14.76||Market Cap||839.60M|
SLRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLRC POWR Grades
- SLRC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- SLRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SLRC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.11% of US stocks).
SLRC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SLR INVESTMENT CORP is higher than it is for about 99.19% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SLRC has reported earnings growth of 207.69%, putting it ahead of 93.97% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of SLR INVESTMENT CORP's share price is greater than that of only 0.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SLR INVESTMENT CORP are GLAD, EPD, TPVG, MRCC, and HRZN.
- SLRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SLR INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.solarcapltd.com.
SLRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SLRC's price/sales ratio is 60.87% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- SLRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 168 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLRC.
SLRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.42%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -146.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.54%.
The table below shows SLRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.77% of graded US stocks.
- SLRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 280th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SVC, RPT, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLRC.
The table below shows SLRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC) Company Bio
Solar Capital Ltd. invests primarily in leveraged middle markets companies in the form of senior secured loans, mezzanine loans and equity securities. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
SLRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SLRC Social Stream
Latest SLRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLR INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLRC as an investment opportunity.
The only thing better than growth stocks are finding growth stocks that pay a monthly dividend.
SLR Investment Corp. Schedules the Release of its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2023
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SLRC) today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 on Tuesday, November 7, 2023 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call and audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. All interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (800) 267-6316 approximately 5
SLR Capital Partners, LLC ("SLR"), a private credit platform specializing in direct lending to U.S. middle market companies, announces that Chris York has joined the firm as a Partner. York will focus on product and business development, leveraging his 17 years of experience in the credit and alternatives investment industry.
SLR Capital Partners, LLC ("SLR"), a private credit platform specializing in direct lending to U.S. middle market companies, announces that Brad Coleman has joined the firm as an Operating Partner. Coleman will focus on strategic growth initiatives for the firm, leveraging his 35 years of experience in the financial services industry.
NEW YORK, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SLR Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SLRC), today declared a distribution of $0.136667 per share for the month of September 2023. The distribution is payable on September 28, 2023 to stockholders of record as of September 20, 2023. The specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SLR INVESTMENT CORP. SLR Investment Corp. is a closed-end investment comp
SLRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|