Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SLRC reports less variability in its cash flow than only 1.19% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SLRC has less volatility in its price than 93.64% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- SLRC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 5.89% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SLRC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TAK, PINC, PGR, LEJU and PJT.
SLRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SLRC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 953.35% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for SLR Investment Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SLR Investment Corp's dividend yield of 9.16% is in the top 3.65000000000001%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 953.35%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.16% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SLRC has a discount rate lower than 94.16% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, SLRC's equity discount rate is less than 90.47% of those stocks.
SLRC Dividend Chart
SLRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SLRC Dividends vs. Peers
SLRC's dividend yield currently ranks #32 of 60 vs. its peers in the Private Equity category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SLRC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Solar Capital Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Solar Capital Ltd Common Stock (SLRC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Solar Capital Ltd (SLRC) - Dividend Investor
Solar Capital Ltd (SLRC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha