Solar Capital Ltd. (SLRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SLRC reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 0.370000000000005% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SLRC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.65%, higher than about 95.18% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SLRC has less fluctuation in its price than 91.51% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLRC's price: OVBC, PRA, NC, VIRT and BTG.
SLRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SLRC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 98.55%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SLRC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, SLRC offers a dividend yield in the top 4.83% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Solar Capital Ltd's expected return of 98.55% is higher than 91.34% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SLRC has a discount rate lower than 91.34% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- SLRC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 9.68% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
SLRC Dividend Chart
SLRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|