SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SMBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMBK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SMBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.78% of US stocks).
SMBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.22 for SMARTFINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 92.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.24%, SMARTFINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.31% of about US stocks.
- SMARTFINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACNB, MCBC, UBFO, BCML, and TCBX.
- Visit SMBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartfinancialinc.com.
SMBK Valuation Summary
- SMBK's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 140% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SMBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBK.
SMBK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -38.2%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 382.41%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.93%.
The table below shows SMBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.11% of graded US stocks.
- SMBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FULT, SMMF, and COLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBK.
The table below shows SMBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMBK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SMBK, see our SMBK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.64||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
SMBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.29||52-week high||$30.50|
|Prev. close||$23.33||52-week low||$20.11|
|Day high||$23.41||Avg. volume||43,391|
|50-day MA||$25.89||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$26.35||Market Cap||395.84M|
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Company Bio
SmartFinancial, Inc. provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBK Social Stream
Latest SMBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMARTFINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBK as an investment opportunity.
Should You Be Adding SmartFinancial (NASDAQ:SMBK) To Your Watchlist Today?
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
With 47% ownership, SmartFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBK) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in SmartFinancial implies that they have significant influence over the...
SmartFinancial (NASDAQ:SMBK) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To $0.08
SmartFinancial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMBK ) has announced that it will be increasing its periodic dividend on the 27th of...
SmartFinancial Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend by 14%
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. (“SmartFinancial”) (Nasdaq: SMBK), the parent company for SmartBank, announced that on January 26, 2023, the board of directors of SmartFinancial declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share of SmartFinancial common stock payable on February 27, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 10, 2023. The $0.08 per share quarterly dividend represents a 14% increase over SmartFinancial’s pri
SmartFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
SmartFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the SmartFinancial Inc. Earnings Release and Conference Call. My name is Glenn and I’ll be the moderator for today’s call. I will now hand you over to your host, Miller Welborn to begin. Miller, please go ahead. Miller […]
SMBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Smartfinancial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Smartfinancial Inc (SMBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Smartfinancial Inc (SMBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Smartfinancial Inc (SMBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...