SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SMBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMBK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SMBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
SMBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.56 for Smartfinancial Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.6%, Smartfinancial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.32% of about US stocks.
- Smartfinancial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Smartfinancial Inc are BSRR, PEBO, BMTC, BOCH, and FCF.
- SMBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Smartfinancial Inc's official web site, go to www.smartfinancialinc.com.
SMBK Valuation Summary
- SMBK's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 158.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SMBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 223 months.
- Over the past 223 months, SMBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBK.
SMBK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 243.68%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 821.4%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 261.76%.
The table below shows SMBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.54||52-week high||$25.41|
|Prev. close||$24.35||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$24.54||Avg. volume||39,279|
|50-day MA||$24.16||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$20.81||Market Cap||370.80M|
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Company Bio
SmartFinancial, Inc. provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
SMBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBK Social Stream
Latest SMBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smartfinancial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBK as an investment opportunity.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. (“SmartFinancial”) (Nasdaq: SMBK), the parent company for SmartBank, announced that on July 22, 2021, the board of directors of SmartFinancial declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share of SmartFinancial common stock payable on August 23, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 6, 2021. About SmartFinancial, Inc. SmartFinancial, Inc., based in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the publicly-tra
The following slide deck was published by SmartFinancial, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 21, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Miller Welborn - Chairman Billy Carroll - President and Chief Executive Officer Ron Gorczynski - Chief Financial Officer Rhett Jordan - Chief Credit Officer Nate Strall - Corporate Strategy Director Conference Call Participants Ben...
SmarFinancial (SMBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.45% and 5.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. (“SmartFinancial” or the “Company”; NASDAQ: SMBK), today announced net income of $8.8 million, or $0.58 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared to net income of $6.2 million, or $0.41 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2020, and compared to net income of $9.8 million, or $0.65 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2021. Operating earnings (Non-GAAP), which excludes se
SMBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|