SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK): Price and Financial Metrics
SMBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.19||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$21.37||52-week low||$18.86|
|Day high||$22.45||Avg. volume||33,572|
|50-day MA||$21.31||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$22.60||Market Cap||377.12M|
SMBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SMBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.92% of US stocks.
- SMBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SMBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.58% of US stocks).
SMBK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SMBK is 0.35 -- better than 25.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.72 for SMARTFINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 91.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SMARTFINANCIAL INC's share price is greater than that of 25.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASS, SMBC, HMNF, HWC, and MCBC.
- Visit SMBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartfinancialinc.com.
SMBK Valuation Summary
- SMBK's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 4.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SMBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBK.
SMBK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -38.2%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 382.41%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.93%.
The table below shows SMBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.11% of graded US stocks.
- SMBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FULT, SMMF, and COLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBK.
The table below shows SMBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Company Bio
SmartFinancial, Inc. provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
SMBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBK Social Stream
Latest SMBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMARTFINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBK as an investment opportunity.
The board of SmartFinancial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.08 per share on the...
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. (“SmartFinancial”) (Nasdaq: SMBK), the parent company for SmartBank, announced that on October 27, 2023, the board of directors of SmartFinancial declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share of SmartFinancial common stock payable on November 27, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 13, 2023. About SmartFinancial, Inc. SmartFinancial, Inc., based in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the pub
SmartFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 24, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone and welcome to the SmartFinancial Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call. My name is Seb and I will be the operator for your call today. [Operator Instructions] I will now hand the floor over to Nate Strall to begin. […]
Q3 2023 SmartFinancial Inc Earnings Call
Operating earnings total $7.2 million, net interest income stands at $31.0 million
SMBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|