SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SMBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- SMBK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SMBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
SMBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.23 for SMARTFINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 92.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.76%, SMARTFINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.9% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SMARTFINANCIAL INC's share price is greater than that of merely 4.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SMARTFINANCIAL INC are CCBG, ACNB, BANR, FCF, and OSBC.
- Visit SMBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartfinancialinc.com.
SMBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMBK's price/sales ratio is 10% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- SMBK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBK.
SMBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 147.17%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 71.45%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.93%.
The table below shows SMBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.11% of graded US stocks.
- SMBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FULT, SMMF, and COLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBK.
The table below shows SMBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.39||52-week high||$30.50|
|Prev. close||$29.50||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$30.50||Avg. volume||25,872|
|50-day MA||$27.31||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$25.77||Market Cap||513.23M|
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Company Bio
SmartFinancial, Inc. provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBK Social Stream
Latest SMBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMARTFINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBK as an investment opportunity.
SmartFinancial ( NASDAQ:SMBK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$42.0m (up 18% from 3Q...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. (“SmartFinancial”) (Nasdaq: SMBK), the parent company for SmartBank, announced that on October 28, 2022, the board of directors of SmartFinancial declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of SmartFinancial common stock payable on November 29, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 14, 2022. About SmartFinancial, Inc. SmartFinancial, Inc., based in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the pub
Highlights for the Third Quarter of 2022 Operating earnings1 of $11.6 million, or $0.69 per diluted common shareOperating earnings increase of 13% compared to the previous quarter and 17% compared to the same prior year quarterNet organic loan and lease growth of over $109.0 million - 15% annualized quarter-over-quarter increaseNon-maturity deposit growth of over $42.0 million – 4% annualized quarter-over-quarter increaseNet interest income growth of $3.6 million or 44% annualized quarter-over-q
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. ("SmartFinancial") (NASDAQ:SMBK) announces details for the release of its results for the Third Quarter of 2022. SmartFinancial plans to issue its earnings release for the third quarter of 2022 on Monday, October 24, 2022, and will host a conference call on Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET. To access this interactive teleconference, dial (833) 927-1758 or (646) 904-5544 and enter the access code, 380946. A replay
SMBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|