SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBK POWR Grades
- SMBK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMBK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SMBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.06% of US stocks).
SMBK Stock Summary
- SMBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.76%, SMARTFINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.96% of about US stocks.
- SMARTFINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCBG, ACNB, BANR, FCF, and OSBC.
- SMBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SMARTFINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.smartfinancialinc.com.
SMBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMBK's price/earnings ratio is 20% higher, now standing at 13.8.
- Over the past 240 months, SMBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBK.
SMBK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 147.17%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 37.23%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 132.56%.
The table below shows SMBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.11% of graded US stocks.
- SMBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FULT, SMMF, and COLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBK.
The table below shows SMBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.86||52-week high||$30.50|
|Prev. close||$29.02||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$29.18||Avg. volume||27,328|
|50-day MA||$27.99||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$25.90||Market Cap||487.39M|
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Company Bio
SmartFinancial, Inc. provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBK Social Stream
Latest SMBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMARTFINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBK as an investment opportunity.
SmartFinancial ( NASDAQ:SMBK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$42.0m (up 18% from 3Q...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. (“SmartFinancial”) (Nasdaq: SMBK), the parent company for SmartBank, announced that on October 28, 2022, the board of directors of SmartFinancial declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of SmartFinancial common stock payable on November 29, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 14, 2022. About SmartFinancial, Inc. SmartFinancial, Inc., based in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the pub
Highlights for the Third Quarter of 2022 Operating earnings1 of $11.6 million, or $0.69 per diluted common shareOperating earnings increase of 13% compared to the previous quarter and 17% compared to the same prior year quarterNet organic loan and lease growth of over $109.0 million - 15% annualized quarter-over-quarter increaseNon-maturity deposit growth of over $42.0 million – 4% annualized quarter-over-quarter increaseNet interest income growth of $3.6 million or 44% annualized quarter-over-q
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. ("SmartFinancial") (NASDAQ:SMBK) announces details for the release of its results for the Third Quarter of 2022. SmartFinancial plans to issue its earnings release for the third quarter of 2022 on Monday, October 24, 2022, and will host a conference call on Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET. To access this interactive teleconference, dial (833) 927-1758 or (646) 904-5544 and enter the access code, 380946. A replay
SMBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|