SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SMBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.72% of US stocks.
- SMBK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- SMBK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
SMBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.56 for Smartfinancial Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.6%, Smartfinancial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.29% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMBK comes in at 15.75% -- higher than that of 86.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Smartfinancial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BSRR, PEBO, BMTC, BOCH, and CAC.
- Visit SMBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartfinancialinc.com.
SMBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.25||52-week high||$24.69|
|Prev. close||$23.27||52-week low||$12.01|
|Day high||$23.65||Avg. volume||41,020|
|50-day MA||$22.63||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$18.23||Market Cap||351.19M|
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Company Bio
SmartFinancial, Inc. provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
SMBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBK Social Stream
Latest SMBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smartfinancial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBK as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
SmartFinancial (SMBK) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.02%Payable May 21; for shareholders of record May 7; ex-div May 6.See SMBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. (“SmartFinancial”) (Nasdaq: SMBK), the parent company for SmartBank, announced that on April 22, 2021, the board of directors of SmartFinancial declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share of SmartFinancial common stock payable on May 21, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 7, 2021. About SmartFinancial, Inc. SmartFinancial, Inc., based in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the publicly-traded bank holding company for SmartBank. SmartBank is a full-service commercial bank founded in 2007 with 35 branches spanning East and Middle Tennessee, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle. Recruiting the best people, delivering exceptional client service, strategic branching, and a disciplined approa...
SmarFinancial (SMBK) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
SMBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|