SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBK POWR Grades
- SMBK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMBK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- SMBK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
SMBK Stock Summary
- SMBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.58%, Smartfinancial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.93% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMBK comes in at 51.53% -- higher than that of 96.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AROW, ACNB, SBFG, HBT, and CIVB.
- Visit SMBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartfinancialinc.com.
SMBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMBK's price/earnings ratio is 0.91% lower, now standing at 10.9.
- SMBK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 224 months.
- Over the past 224 months, SMBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBK.
SMBK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -14.62%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 215%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 68.88%.
The table below shows SMBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.11% of graded US stocks.
- SMBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FULT, SMMF, and COLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBK.
The table below shows SMBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.86||52-week high||$28.63|
|Prev. close||$27.04||52-week low||$19.41|
|Day high||$27.89||Avg. volume||22,500|
|50-day MA||$26.96||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$25.08||Market Cap||468.10M|
SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Company Bio
SmartFinancial, Inc. provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in East Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBK Social Stream
Latest SMBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smartfinancial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBK as an investment opportunity.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartFinancial, Inc. ("SmartFinancial") (NASDAQ:SMBK) announces details for the release of its results for the Fourth Quarter of 2021. SmartFinancial plans to issue its earnings release for the fourth quarter of 2021 on Monday, January 24, 2022, and will host a conference call on Tuesday, January 25, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET. To access this interactive teleconference, dial (844) 200-6205 for United States or +1 (929) 526-1599 for other locations
SmartFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBK) to Post FY2022 Earnings of $2.19 Per Share, Piper Sandler Forecasts
SmartFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBK) Investment analysts at Piper Sandler lifted their FY2022 EPS estimates for shares of SmartFinancial in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, December 15th. Piper Sandler analyst S. Scouten now anticipates that the bank will earn $2.19 per share for the year, up from their prior estimate of $2.16. Piper Sandler 
CIT Group (NYSE:CIT) and SmartFinancial (NASDAQ:SMBK) are both finance companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their risk, dividends, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, valuation, earnings and profitability. Profitability This table compares CIT Group and SmartFinancials net margins, return on equity and return on assets. 
The following slide deck was published by SmartFinancial, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
Crescent Grove Advisors LLC acquired a new position in SmartFinancial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBK) in the third quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund acquired 85,573 shares of the banks stock, valued at approximately $2,212,000. A number of other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also recently 
SMBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|