Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SMLP Stock Summary
- SMLP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.12 -- higher than just 1.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Summit Midstream Partners LP is higher than merely 2.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SMLP is more volatile than 98.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Summit Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SPH, SBLK, ASC, INSW, and CTRE.
- Visit SMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitmidstream.com.
SMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.00||52-week high||$37.95|
|Prev. close||$22.80||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$23.29||Avg. volume||103,603|
|50-day MA||$16.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.54||Market Cap||83.05M|
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP) Company Bio
Summit Midstream Partners LP focuses on owning, developing, and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets primarily shale formations, in North America. The company provides natural gas gathering, treating, and processing services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
SMLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Summit Midstream Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Summit Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 663.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Summit Midstream Partners LP ended up being:
- 5% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 1.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Summit Midstream Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.7% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 19. This value is greater than 98.85% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SMLP Social Stream
Latest SMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summit Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMLP as an investment opportunity.
Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces $175 million of Financing Commitments for its Double E Pipeline Project and Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Call
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) (the "Partnership" or "SMLP") announced today that its wholly-owned, indirect subsidiary, Summit Permian Transmission, LLC, has received $175 million of commitments from three leading commercial banks to finance the development of its Double E Pipeline Project ("Double E"). The lenders have committed to provide senior secured credit facilities consisting of a $160 million delayed draw term loan facility and a $15 million working capital facility (collectively, the "Credit Facilities"). The Credit Facilities are non-recourse to SMLP and mature seven years after the date of initial borrowing. SMLP expects to close and fund on the Credit Facilities shortly and will post a $15 million letter of credit under its corporate revolving credit facility t...
ExxonMobil (XOM) and Summit Midstream's Double E Pipeline is likely to be commissioned in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Schlumberger (SLB) has more room for improvement, courtesy of business prospects and its deepened focus on a more profitable international market.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces Achievement of Key Milestones for the Double E Pipeline Project Including Receipt of the Notice to Proceed from the FERC
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) (the "Partnership") announced today that Double E Pipeline, LLC ("Double E"), a joint venture in which SMLP owns a 70% equity interest and serves as the pipeline's operator and construction manager, received its Notice to Proceed ("NTP") with construction, as well as approval of its Implementation Plan, from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission ("FERC"). Double E has also been granted the necessary rights-of-way on federal lands from the Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management ("BLM") and has entered into Memorandums of Agreement regarding treatment and mitigation measures at certain cultural resource sites with the FERC and the State Historic Preservation Officers of New Mexico and Texas.
SMLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SMLPWant to do more research on Summit Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!