Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMLP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SMLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMLP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SMLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SMLP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is higher than just 6.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is reporting a growth rate of -229.47%; that's higher than merely 6.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP are NAT, SITC, GLOP, AIV, and BORR.
- SMLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.summitmidstream.com.
SMLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SMLP's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- SMLP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 28.5 over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMLP.
SMLP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1041.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.47%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.83%.
The table below shows SMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.63% of graded US stocks.
- SMLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 83rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, AGR, and DCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMLP.
The table below shows SMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$21.49|
|Prev. close||$15.11||52-week low||$11.52|
|Day high||$15.14||Avg. volume||16,445|
|50-day MA||$16.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.74||Market Cap||152.75M|
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP) Company Bio
Summit Midstream Partners LP focuses on owning, developing, and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets primarily shale formations, in North America. The company provides natural gas gathering, treating, and processing services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SMLP Social Stream
Latest SMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMLP as an investment opportunity.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces 2022 K-1 Tax Package Availability
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) ("Summit", "SMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that its 2022 tax packages, including the Schedule K-1, are now available online and may be accessed at https://partnerdatalink.com/Summit. SMLP will also begin mailing the 2022 tax packages to unitholders this week.
CLARITER WELCOMES SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS TO ITS GROUP OF STRATEGIC INVESTORS, ANNOUNCING COLLABORATION SUPPORTING CLARITER'S FUTURE UNITED STATES ROLL-OUT STRATEGY
Clariter and Summit Midstream Partners announced today a strategic collaboration in which Summit joins Clariter's range of strategic partners and investors. Summit's investment is a vote of confidence in Clariter's proprietary and proven technology, which aims to tackle the global effects of plastic pollution through the production of sustainable high-value industrial products made entirely from plastic waste.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:SMLP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:SMLP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Summit Midstream Partners Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please […]
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial and Operating Results & Provides Full-Year 2023 Guidance
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) ("Summit", "SMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today its financial and operating results for fourth quarter and full-year 2022 and provided full-year 2023 financial guidance.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) ("Summit", "SMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that it will report operating and financial results for the fourth quarter of 2022 on Friday, February 24, 2023, before the open of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
SMLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SMLPWant to do more research on Summit Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...