Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SMLP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SMLP is currently 2, higher than just 9.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Summit Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Summit Midstream Partners LP's share price is greater than that of 89.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Summit Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be OSG, HCC, INN, AROC, and WTI.
- Visit SMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitmidstream.com.
SMLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.61||52-week high||$14.45|
|Prev. close||$3.35||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$3.68||Avg. volume||404,607|
|50-day MA||$4.11||Dividend yield||34.33%|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||298.72M|
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP) Company Bio
Summit Midstream Partners LP focuses on owning, developing, and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets primarily shale formations, in North America. The company provides natural gas gathering, treating, and processing services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.