Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMLP POWR Grades
- SMLP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMLP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- SMLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SMLP Stock Summary
- SMLP's current price/earnings ratio is 1.31, which is higher than only 0.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Summit Midstream Partners LP is higher than just 4.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Summit Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Summit Midstream Partners LP are MLCO, PLYA, SJW, BKD, and CNK.
- Visit SMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitmidstream.com.
SMLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SMLP's price/earnings ratio is 94.03% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- SMLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.2 over the prior 109 months.
- Over the past 109 months, SMLP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMLP.
SMLP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.31%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 448.26%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.35%.
The table below shows SMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.75% of graded US stocks.
- SMLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 83rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AGR, DCP, and EPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMLP.
The table below shows SMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.52||52-week high||$46.64|
|Prev. close||$38.25||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$38.25||Avg. volume||59,950|
|50-day MA||$35.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.34||Market Cap||246.33M|
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP) Company Bio
Summit Midstream Partners LP focuses on owning, developing, and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets primarily shale formations, in North America. The company provides natural gas gathering, treating, and processing services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SMLP Social Stream
Latest SMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summit Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMLP as an investment opportunity.
Energy Transfer (ET) continues to lower emissions footprint throughout its operations, with the use of technologies such as dual drive compressors, by supporting clean electric generation projects.
Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (SMLP) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call August 6, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Ross Wong – Senior Director, Corporate Development and Finance Heath Deneke – President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Marc Stratton – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants James Carreker – U.S. Capital...
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) ("Summit", "SMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today its financial and operating results for the three months ended June 30, 2021, including a net loss of $19.7 million, adjusted EBITDA of $62.1 million and DCF of $46.5 million. Net loss for the quarter included $31.5 million of non-cash charges including (i) a $19.3 million loss contingency accrual related to a previously disclosed incident dating back to a 2015 release of produced water from a pipe
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces Agreements to Resolve 2015 Discovery of Produced Water Release
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) ("Summit", "SMLP" or the "Partnership") today announced that it has entered into criminal and civil agreements to resolve previously disclosed government investigations into the discovery, in January 2015 of a discharge of produced water into Blacktail Creek, near Marmon, North Dakota ("2015 Blacktail Release") and failure to report the spill on a timely basis. The discharge emanated from a ruptured pipeline owned by a Summit operating subsidiary, Meado
SMLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SMLPWant to do more research on Summit Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch