Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.79||52-week high||$21.40|
|Prev. close||$19.26||52-week low||$13.00|
|Day high||$19.25||Avg. volume||13,844|
|50-day MA||$18.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.09||Market Cap||194.97M|
SMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMLP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SMLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMLP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SMLP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 49.7% of US stocks).
SMLP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is higher than merely 5.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SMLP has reported earnings growth of -309.82%, putting it ahead of just 4.25% of US stocks in our set.
- SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -132.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTN, SOHO, GLPI, NHI, and PGRE.
- SMLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.summitmidstream.com.
SMLP Valuation Summary
- SMLP's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 131.82% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SMLP's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMLP.
SMLP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1041.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.47%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.83%.
The table below shows SMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.63% of graded US stocks.
- SMLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 83rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AROC, AGR, and DCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMLP.
The table below shows SMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (SMLP) Company Bio
Summit Midstream Partners LP focuses on owning, developing, and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets primarily shale formations, in North America. The company provides natural gas gathering, treating, and processing services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
SMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SMLP Social Stream
Latest SMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUMMIT MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMLP as an investment opportunity.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces Opportunistic Refinancing of its 2025 Unsecured Notes and Amendment to ABL Facility
As part of its previously announced strategic alternatives review, Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) ("Summit," "SMLP" or the "Partnership") announces the execution of an opportunistic refinancing of its senior notes due 2025 (the "2025 Unsecured Notes") and amendment to its asset-based lending credit facility ("ABL Facility").
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:SMLP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Summit Midstream Partners Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator […]
Q3 2023 Summit Midstream Partners LP Earnings Call
Strong quarter-over-quarter growth with a 24% increase in Adjusted EBITDA
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) ("Summit", "SMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today its financial and operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2023.
SMLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SMLPWant to do more research on Summit Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Midstream Partners LP (SMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch