Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF): Price and Financial Metrics
SMMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.10||52-week high||$29.73|
|Prev. close||$23.22||52-week low||$17.06|
|Day high||$23.51||Avg. volume||28,631|
|50-day MA||$23.53||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$22.67||Market Cap||338.92M|
SMMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMMF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SMMF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMMF is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- SMMF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
SMMF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.81, SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 14.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.04 for SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 91.44% of US stocks.
- SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMMF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEBO, WABC, MOFG, PFC, and USCB.
- Visit SMMF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitfgi.com.
SMMF Valuation Summary
- SMMF's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.8; this is 13.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SMMF's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMMF.
SMMF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -28.94%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 66.87%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -65.31%.
The table below shows SMMF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF) Company Bio
Summit Financial Group, Inc. provides community banking and other financial services to individuals and businesses primarily in the Eastern Panhandle and South Central regions of West Virginia, and the Northern region of Virginia. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Moorefield, West Virginia.
SMMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMMF Latest Social Stream
View Full SMMF Social Stream
Latest SMMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMMF as an investment opportunity.
On September 14, 2023, Director Gary Hinkle of Summit Financial Group Inc (NASDAQ:SMMF) purchased 14,201 shares of the company's stock, marking a significant insider buy.
Galloway Capital decried Imperial Petroleum’s recent unit offering. RA Capital increased its investment in ARS Pharmaceuticals.
Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF), Greif, Inc. (GEF), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Avnet, Inc. (AVT) & Deere & Company (DE) recently hiked dividends.
STLA and SMMF made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on August 31, 2023.
BSM, GSBD and SMMF made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 31, 2023.
SMMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMMFWant to see what other sources are saying about Summit Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch