Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMMF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SMMF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.02% of US stocks.
- SMMF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SMMF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 42.14% of US stocks).
SMMF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.27, Summit Financial Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SMMF is currently 6.04, higher than just 21.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SMMF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMMF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOFG, NWFL, OBNK, CZWI, and OSBC.
- SMMF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Summit Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.summitfgi.com.
SMMF Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMMF's price/earnings ratio is 35.91% lower, now standing at 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMMF.
SMMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.41||52-week high||$27.40|
|Prev. close||$23.49||52-week low||$14.13|
|Day high||$23.49||Avg. volume||15,554|
|50-day MA||$24.95||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$21.69||Market Cap||304.07M|
Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF) Company Bio
Summit Financial Group, Inc. provides community banking and other financial services to individuals and businesses primarily in the Eastern Panhandle and South Central regions of West Virginia, and the Northern region of Virginia. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Moorefield, West Virginia.
SMMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMMF Latest Social Stream
View Full SMMF Social Stream
Latest SMMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summit Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMMF as an investment opportunity.
Summit Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMMF ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
Summit Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMMF ) will pay a dividend of US$0.17 on the 30th of June. The dividend yield...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. On the other hand, we'd be...
MVB Bank, subsidiary of MVB Financial (MVBF), to sell four banking centers to Summit Community Bank.
FAIRMONT, W.Va., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MVB Bank, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MVB Financial Corp. (“MVB” “MVB Financial”) (NASDAQ: MVBF), announced today the signing of a definitive agreement under which Summit Community Bank, Inc., a subsidiary of Summit Financial Group, Inc. (“Summit”) (NASDAQ: SMMF), will acquire substantially all of MVB Bank’s Southern West Virginia community banking operations, including its full service banking centers located at: 400 Washington Street East, Charleston; 3754 Teays Valley Road, Hurricane; 660 Central Avenue, Barboursville; and 999 4th Avenue, Huntington. In addition, Summit will acquire MVB Bank’s drive-up banking locations at 6441 Farmdale Road, Barboursville, and 940 5th Avenue, Huntington. In conjunction with the transaction, ...
SMMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMMFWant to see what other sources are saying about Summit Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch