Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMMF POWR Grades
- SMMF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.02% of US stocks.
- SMMF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SMMF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 37.62% of US stocks).
SMMF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.15 for SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SMMF is more volatile than just 3.61% of stocks we're observing.
- SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LARK, BCBP, HBNC, PKBK, and MSBI.
- Visit SMMF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitfgi.com.
SMMF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMMF's price/sales ratio is 107.69% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- SMMF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMMF.
SMMF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -33.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 68.04%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 68.04%.
The table below shows SMMF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.50||52-week high||$30.83|
|Prev. close||$28.48||52-week low||$24.27|
|Day high||$28.61||Avg. volume||17,758|
|50-day MA||$28.17||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$27.53||Market Cap||364.26M|
Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF) Company Bio
Summit Financial Group, Inc. provides community banking and other financial services to individuals and businesses primarily in the Eastern Panhandle and South Central regions of West Virginia, and the Northern region of Virginia. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Moorefield, West Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMMF Latest Social Stream
View Full SMMF Social Stream
Latest SMMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMMF as an investment opportunity.
MOOREFIELD, W.V., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Financial Group, Inc. (“Summit”) (NASDAQ: SMMF) announces its Board of Directors today declared a fourth quarter 2022 dividend of $0.20 per share payable on December 30, 2022 to common shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 15, 2022. Summit Financial Group, Inc. is the $3.9 billion financial holding company for Summit Community Bank, Inc. Its talented bankers serve commercial and individual clients throughout West
MOOREFIELD, W.V., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Financial Group, Inc. (“Company”) (NASDAQ: SMMF) today announced that Robert S. Tissue, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be meeting individually with various institutional investors and analysts in conjunction with the D. A. Davidson Mid-Atlantic Banks Summit in Philadelphia, PA on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. A copy of their presentation materials is available on the Company’s website at https://www.summitfgi.co
Summit Financial Group ( NASDAQ:SMMF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$37.5m (up 15% from...
MOOREFIELD, W.V., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Financial Group, Inc. (“Company”) (NASDAQ: SMMF) today announced that H. Charles Maddy, III, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Robert S. Tissue, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be meeting individually with various institutional investors and analysts in conjunction with the 2022 Piper Sandler East Coast Financial Services Conference in Palm Beach, FL on Tuesday, November 8 and Wednesday, November 9, 20
MOOREFIELD, W.Va. , Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Summit Financial Group, Inc. (“Company”) (NASDAQ: SMMF) today announced that H. Charles Maddy, III, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Robert S. Tissue, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be meeting individually with various institutional investors and analysts in conjunction with the 2022 Hovde Group Financial Services Conference in Miami, FL on Thursday, November 3 and Friday, November 4, 2022. A copy of thei
SMMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMMFWant to see what other sources are saying about Summit Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch