Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF): Price and Financial Metrics
SMMF Stock Summary
- SMMF's current price/earnings ratio is 10.85, which is higher than just 14.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- SMMF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.59% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMMF comes in at 14.81% -- higher than that of 88.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMMF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTY, FULT, PLBC, CZNC, and SASR.
- SMMF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Summit Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.summitfgi.com.
SMMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.16||52-week high||$25.00|
|Prev. close||$24.42||52-week low||$13.48|
|Day high||$25.00||Avg. volume||15,360|
|50-day MA||$22.56||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$18.49||Market Cap||313.65M|
Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF) Company Bio
Summit Financial Group, Inc. provides community banking and other financial services to individuals and businesses primarily in the Eastern Panhandle and South Central regions of West Virginia, and the Northern region of Virginia. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Moorefield, West Virginia.
SMMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMMF Latest Social Stream
View Full SMMF Social Stream
Latest SMMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summit Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMMF as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 4th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 12th
Summit Financial Group (SMMF) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Every investor in Summit Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMMF ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Shares of Summit Financial Group (NASDAQ:SMMF) fell 0.3% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per …
SMMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMMFWant to see what other sources are saying about Summit Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!