Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SMMF's growth rate has been 0.26% over the past 5.5 years.
- SMMF's free cash flow has decreased for the 7th consecutive quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SMMF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PKI, AMT, NTCO, PAAS and TG.
SMMF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SMMF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2.6% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SMMF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Summit Financial Group Inc's market cap of $334 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 37.62% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SMMF has a beta lower than 36.13% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SMMF boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 83.42% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SMMF Dividend Chart
SMMF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SMMF Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SMMF dividends?Want to do more research on Summit Financial Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Summit Financial Group Inc Common Stock (SMMF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) - Dividend Investor
Summit Financial Group Inc (SMMF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha