Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNDR POWR Grades
- SNDR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNDR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SNDR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
SNDR Stock Summary
- SNDR's went public 4.98 years ago, making it older than merely 18.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Schneider National Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SNDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 17.98% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schneider National Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNNE, RFP, HTLD, RLGT, and LMFA.
- Visit SNDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNDR's price/sales ratio is 75.76% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 54 months, SNDR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- SNDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNDR.
SNDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.18% of graded US stocks.
- SNDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.435 -- ranking 18th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, LSTR, and CHRW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNDR.
The table below shows SNDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.67||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$22.11||52-week low||$20.48|
|Day high||$22.99||Avg. volume||855,378|
|50-day MA||$23.27||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$24.62||Market Cap||4.03B|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDR Social Stream
Latest SNDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schneider National Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDR as an investment opportunity.
The improving freight scenario bodes well for Schneider National (SNDR).
SNDR vs. ZTO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
STAR and SNDR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 18, 2022
Ralph Lauren (RL), Schneider National (SNDR), W. R. Berkley (WRB), Marathon Oil (MRO) and Lithia Motors (LAD) are five stocks with explosive relative price strength.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
SNDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNDRWant to do more research on Schneider National Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch