Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNDR Stock Summary
- Schneider National Inc's stock had its IPO on April 6, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 8.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Schneider National Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Schneider National Inc is higher than it is for about merely 21.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JRVR, PSB, SGU, PK, and HESM.
- Visit SNDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.95||52-week high||$24.38|
|Prev. close||$22.02||52-week low||$16.59|
|Day high||$22.20||Avg. volume||443,252|
|50-day MA||$22.47||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$20.81||Market Cap||3.89B|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
SNDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Schneider National Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Schneider National Inc ranked in the 89st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1103.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Schneider National Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.61 years, is 1.08% -- higher than 92.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- SNDR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Schneider National Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 21.56% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|