Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNDR Stock Summary
- Schneider National Inc's stock had its IPO on April 6, 2017, making it an older stock than just 14.13% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Schneider National Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNDR is more volatile than merely 13.21% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schneider National Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SD, ERF, PVAC, SGU, and REI.
- SNDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schneider National Inc's official web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.04||52-week high||$28.13|
|Prev. close||$25.32||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$25.60||Avg. volume||563,510|
|50-day MA||$24.46||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$23.95||Market Cap||4.44B|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
SNDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Schneider National Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Schneider National Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1169.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Schneider National Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Schneider National Inc over the past 3.91 years is 0.94%; that's better than 93.56% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 21.28% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- SNDR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDR Social Stream
Latest SNDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schneider National Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDR as an investment opportunity.
Schneider National, Inc. ( NYSE:SNDR ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a...
Photo by Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images We wrote about Schneider National (SNDR) back in late December of last year and stated that shares were closing in on a multi-month buy signal. The cross-over on the MACD signal came in January of this year and shares have been rallying...
Green Bay, Wisconsin, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Schneider National, Inc. (NYSE: SNDR, “Schneider” or the “Company”), a premier provider of trucking, intermodal and logistics services, today announced it will report its first quarter 2021 results pre-market on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The Company will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 10:30 a.m. (EST) that day. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 877-451-6152 (U.S.) or 201-389-0879 (international). A replay will be available approximately three hours after the call, through May 6, 2021 by dialing 844-512-2921 (U.S.), or 412-317-6671 (international). The passcode for the replay is 13717823. The Company will also host a live webcast of its conference call which may be accessed on the Investor Relations ...
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But if when you choose to...
New digital marketplace expands capabilities for shippers Schneider FreightPower® provides shippers with options to manage their businesses right at their fingertips. Green Bay, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Schneider (NYSE: SNDR), a premier provider of trucking, intermodal and logistics services has expanded its impressive technology lineup of Schneider FreightPower® to now help shippers save time and increase their access to capacity backed by Schneider’s trusted service. The company first announced its Schneider FreightPower® digital marketplace mid-year 2020, then rolled out the accompanying app to carriers in the fall. Today, Schneider is announcing the latest phase for shippers. Schneider FreightPower® provides shippers with options to manage their businesses right at their f...
SNDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNDRWant to do more research on Schneider National Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!