Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNDR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SNDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNDR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SNDR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 63rd percentile.
SNDR Stock Summary
- Schneider National Inc's stock had its IPO on April 6, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 14.9% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Schneider National Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNDR is more volatile than merely 12.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schneider National Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WERN, CNNE, MRTN, TARO, and FIZZ.
- SNDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schneider National Inc's official web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNDR's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.85% lower, now standing at 11.6.
- SNDR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 52 months.
- SNDR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNDR.
SNDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.95||52-week high||$28.13|
|Prev. close||$21.89||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$22.18||Avg. volume||554,848|
|50-day MA||$22.30||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$23.00||Market Cap||3.90B|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
SNDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Schneider National Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Schneider National Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1055.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Schneider National Inc ended up being:
- In the past 4.1 years, Schneider National Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.89%; that's higher than 92.02% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 21.1% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- SNDR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDR Social Stream
Latest SNDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schneider National Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDR as an investment opportunity.
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 10:30 a.m. ET Company Representatives Mark Rourke - President, Chief Executive Officer Steve Bruffett - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Steve Bindas - Director of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Chris Wetherbee - Citi Bert Subin -...
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR), a provider of transportation and logistics services, delivered better-than-expected second-quarter results and lifted its EPS guidance. Shares jumped 5.3% on the news closing at $22.28 on July 29. Adjusted earnings for the quarter stood at $0.60 per share, increasing 131% year-over-year and surpassed the Street’s estimate of $0.41 per share. Revenue climbed 32% to $1.36 billion compared to the prior-year period and beat analysts’ estimates of $1.25 billion. Revenue (excluding fuel surcharge) for the company’s Truckload, Intermodal, and Logistics channels grew 5%, 25%, and 87%, respectively compared to the year-ago period.
SNDR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
View more earnings on SNDRSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaClarivate Stock Falls After In-line Q2 Earnings, Trimmed FY21 EPS OutlookProto Labs Stock Slides After Q2 EPS Miss, Contracting Margins© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ongoing strong demand for freight helped Schneider National report second-quarter adjusted earnings per share of 60 cents, 16 cents ahead of analysts' expectations and 34 cents better than the prior-year result. Expecting "excess demand" for freight to continue the rest of the year, Schneider (NYSE: SNDR) raised its 2021 earnings-per-share guidance Thursday to $1.85 to $1.95, up from a prior guidance of $1.60 to $1.70. "Inherent in this updated guidance was the expectation for continued strength
SNDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNDRWant to do more research on Schneider National Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch