Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNDR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SNDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.6% of US stocks.
- SNDR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- SNDR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 62.53% of US stocks).
SNDR Stock Summary
- Schneider National Inc's stock had its IPO on April 6, 2017, making it an older stock than just 17.51% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Schneider National Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SNDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 19.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLD, ERF, CNNE, AEHL, and PRG.
- Visit SNDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNDR's price/sales ratio is 75.76% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 54 months, SNDR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- SNDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNDR.
SNDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.18% of graded US stocks.
- SNDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.435 -- ranking 18th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, LSTR, and CHRW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNDR.
The table below shows SNDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.78||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$26.23||52-week low||$20.48|
|Day high||$26.04||Avg. volume||575,943|
|50-day MA||$25.94||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$23.94||Market Cap||4.58B|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDR Social Stream
Latest SNDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schneider National Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDR as an investment opportunity.
Schneider (NYSE: SNDR), a premier provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, announced today the company is expanding intermodal service by moving its primary western United States rail partnership to Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) beginning in 2023.
J.B. Hunt's (JBHT) Q4 results benefit from higher revenues across all segments despite network fluidity challenges.
In a report released today, Todd Fowler from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Schneider National (SNDR – Research Report), with a price target of $32.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $26.57, close to its 52-week high of $27.50. According to TipRanks.com, Fowler is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.2% and a 66.5% success rate. Fowler covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Knight Transportation, Old Dominion Freight, and United Parcel. Currently, the analyst consensus on Schneider National is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $28.78, implying a 9.3% upside from current levels.
Schneider (NYSE: SNDR), a premier provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, was presented with the SanMar Mask Award, recognizing the company's role in supporting the mask distribution supply chain during the pandemic – Schneider is the only carrier to receive such recognition.
J.B. Hunt (JBHT) expands its partnership with Waymo through a new multi-year agreement, aiming to fully automate trucks in Texas over the next few years.
SNDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNDRWant to do more research on Schneider National Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch