Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNDR POWR Grades
- SNDR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNDR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SNDR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
SNDR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.87%, SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNDR is more volatile than just 13.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC are RLGT, HEXO, SGU, CGC, and SSL.
- SNDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNDR's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.47% lower, now standing at 6.8.
- SNDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNDR.
SNDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.18% of graded US stocks.
- SNDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.435 -- ranking 18th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, LSTR, and CHRW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNDR.
The table below shows SNDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.76||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$25.92||52-week low||$20.26|
|Day high||$25.94||Avg. volume||689,877|
|50-day MA||$22.71||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$23.53||Market Cap||4.59B|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDR Social Stream
Latest SNDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDR as an investment opportunity.
Schneider becomes 76th broker added to TriumphPay's open payments network since launching in JanuaryDALLAS, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TriumphPay today announced the addition of Schneider (NYSE: SNDR) to its rapidly growing open payments network. TriumphPay has continued expanding the reach of its open payments network since it launched earlier this year, providing brokers, factors, shippers and carriers a single solution to manage payments and mitigate fraud and risk. "We're thrilled tha
While robust performances of the Truckload and Intermodal segments are aiding Schneider (SNDR), rising operating expenses might weigh on its bottom line.
Schneider National, Inc. ( NYSE:SNDR ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.08 per share on the 10th of...
GREEN BAY, Wis., November 16, 2022--Schneider (NYSE: SNDR), a premier multimodal provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, has been named a 2022 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation year over year by Redefining the Road, the official magazine of the Women in Trucking Association (WIT).
GREEN BAY, Wis., November 16, 2022--Schneider (NYSE: SNDR), a premier multimodal provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, is proud to announce the company has been recognized as a valued carrier by Ulta Beauty.
SNDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNDRWant to do more research on Schneider National Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch