Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNDR Stock Summary
- Schneider National Inc's stock had its IPO on April 6, 2017, making it an older stock than only 7.88% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Schneider National Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Schneider National Inc is higher than it is for about merely 21.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHF, HTLD, NOMD, ENLC, and TCP.
- Visit SNDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.