Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.13||52-week high||$30.93|
|Prev. close||$26.55||52-week low||$20.26|
|Day high||$26.54||Avg. volume||580,646|
|50-day MA||$26.30||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$24.99||Market Cap||4.66B|
SNDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDR POWR Grades
- SNDR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.16% of US stocks.
- SNDR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SNDR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SNDR Stock Summary
- SNDR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 361.43 -- higher than 93.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC is higher than it is for about merely 15.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPG, DINO, HTLD, SSL, and RLGT.
- SNDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNDR's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.14% lower, now standing at 7.2.
- Over the past 74 months, SNDR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNDR.
SNDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.18% of graded US stocks.
- SNDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.435 -- ranking 18th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, LSTR, and CHRW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNDR.
The table below shows SNDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDR Social Stream
Latest SNDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDR as an investment opportunity.
Schneider debuts first-of-its-kind innovation center
GREEN BAY, Wis., May 17, 2023--Schneider National Inc. (NYSE: SNDR), a premier multimodal provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, is reimagining innovation in the transportation industry with the opening of The Grove. This new innovation center aims to unleash creativity and potential while providing a dedicated collaboration space for Schneider associates as well as customers.
This Logistics Indicator Just Hit Bottom. That Makes Truck, Rail Stocks Buys.
J.P. Morgan analyst Brian Ossenbeck upgraded shares of J.B. Hunt, Schneider National, and Norfolk Southern.
Schneider National, Inc announces participation in upcoming conferences
GREEN BAY, Wis., May 09, 2023--Schneider (NYSE: SNDR), a premier multimodal provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, today announced participation in the following investment conferences:
Schneider (SNDR) Stock Up 3% On Q1 Earnings Beat
Schneider's (SNDR) first-quarter 2023 earnings and revenues decrease year over year.
Schneider National (NYSE:SNDR) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To $0.09
The board of Schneider National, Inc. ( NYSE:SNDR ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.09 on the...
SNDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNDRWant to do more research on Schneider National Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...