Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.02||52-week high||$31.74|
|Prev. close||$23.03||52-week low||$21.39|
|Day high||$24.07||Avg. volume||568,194|
|50-day MA||$25.00||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$27.07||Market Cap||4.24B|
SNDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDR POWR Grades
- SNDR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNDR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SNDR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SNDR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 35.87%, SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.36% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNDR is more volatile than merely 14.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SSL, CPG, CPE, VET, and GPOR.
- SNDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.schneider.com.
SNDR Valuation Summary
- SNDR's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.3; this is 40% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SNDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNDR.
SNDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.18% of graded US stocks.
- SNDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.435 -- ranking 18th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, LSTR, and CHRW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNDR.
The table below shows SNDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Company Bio
Schneider National, Inc., a transportation and logistics services company, provides truckload, intermodal, and logistics services in North America. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
SNDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDR Social Stream
Latest SNDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDR as an investment opportunity.
Schneider becomes first major carrier to achieve 1 million zero emission miles with the Freightliner eCascadia
GREEN BAY, Wis., November 20, 2023--Schneider National, Inc. (NYSE: SNDR), a premier multimodal provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, announced today the carrier’s battery electric vehicle (BEV) fleet has hit the impressive milestone of hauling more than 1 million zero emission miles of customer freight.
GREEN BAY, Wis., November 08, 2023--Schneider National, Inc. (NYSE: SNDR), a premier multimodal provider of transportation, intermodal and logistics services, is excited to share the company has been named a 2023 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation by Redefining the Road, the official magazine of the Women in Trucking Association (WIT). This is the fifth consecutive year Schneider has received this honor.
Schneider National, Inc. (NYSE:SNDR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 4, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by. My name is Bailey, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Schneider 3Q 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to turn the […]
Schneider National, Inc. ( NYSE:SNDR ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.09 per share on the 8th of...
Schneider's (SNDR) third-quarter 2023 earnings and revenues decrease year over year.
SNDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNDRWant to do more research on Schneider National Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch